Games of Skill - Cover

Games of Skill

by Soronel Haetir

Copyright© 2017 by Soronel Haetir

Erotica Sex Story: Sometimes even losing a game can be victory.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   DomSub   MaleDom   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   First   Masturbation   Petting   .

“Check.”

I stared at the board. By the time I had spotted the trap it was too late, I made the only move left to me. It was hopeless but at least this way it put off the inevitable for a couple seconds.

Jake reached out, completing the game. “And mate.”

I had thought he would gloat, but instead he sounded relieved, as if a great weight had just been lifted. He also sounded very tired. I blushed at the double entendre. We had wagered my college expenses for as long as I wished to attend against my being his toy for the weekend. I was both scared and excited, I had not dated since a high school disaster, I had escaped that night with my virginity intact but it had been far too close for comfort. I didn’t actually need the money but it would make attending so much easier.

My legs shook as I stood; I thought he would want to start right away. I began unbuttoning my blouse.

Jake stopped me with a raised hand. “There’s plenty of time for that, Tyrae.

“I’ve never ... if I don’t start right now...”

He stood, taking my right hand in both of his, rubbing the back with light strokes of strong fingers. “I thought that might be the case. I want you excited, not scared.”

Jake led me over to the low cabinet next to the door. He openned the top drawer and removed a wrapped package. “I prepared something in case I won, I hope you’ll wear it.”


I looked over the items wondering what sort of costume Jake had prepared. There was a choker necklace made of what I suspected were real pearls, a pair of shiny bracelets with odd clips and also a length of light gold chain, too long to be a necklace. The other items were all cloth: a pair of very light house slippers -- not even ankle socks really, a pair of panties -- not a thong but the sides were cut high and well away from the hips and a sheet with a hole cut in the middle serape style. The sheet and panties were white and lacy while the slippers were more cream-colored and made from a very smooth, shiny material.

I wasn’t sure what to do with the chain but everything else was easy enough. I wished there was a mirror so I could check that I looked okay but the small room was almost bare.

I had to take a deep breath, steadying myself, before opening the door.


Jake had also changed while I was busy. His shirt was gone; the only clothes left were a loose pair of black pants made from silk or some other very smooth fabric. A flash of arousal shot through me when I thought of molding myself to his body, perhaps this wouldn’t be so difficult - certainly Jake was doing what he could to put me at ease. I walked the couple steps needed to bring me within arm’s reach, my knees almost buckled. I looked away unable to hold his gaze.

Jake took the chain I had not been sure what to do with from my unresisting fingers, draping it around my waist outside the sheet; it was just tight enough to hang at my hips but still loose enough to remain comfortable. He used the bracelet clips to hold the corners, now if I extended my arms the cloth was tight between my shoulders.

“these clothes ... they feel ... they feel very sexy. Are you sure I’m pretty enough for them?”

“Let me show you something.”

Jake urged me to turn. I gasped catching sight of myself in a full-length mirror. I’m not sure what I had expected, but somehow the few things I had been given produced an understated elegance. The white cloth contrasted with my dark chocolate skin. He raised my wrists high above my head, the edges of the sheet moved, showing the outer curve of my breasts and the thin waistband above my hips, the center continued hiding my crotch and nipples. The way the chain around my waist pulled the fabric accentuated the flare of my hips. I was amazed at the sensual transformmation; I had no idea that so little could do so much.

“Exquisite,” Jake breathed. He let my arms drop then wrappped an arm around my waist pulling me back tight to his bare chest;

I licked my lips continuing to watch the mirror.

He leaned close, his lips right beside my ear, his voice a low teasing whisper, “Tell me, did you lose on purpose?”

“What? No ... but I was pretty sure I would ... that you wouldn’t agree to the bet if you didn’t think you’d win. And ... you excite me, I’ve never really experienced that before, so win or lose I’d still win.”

“Trust me, you are very sexy, and you’re right. But even if you’d surprised me it wouldn’t have been the end of the world. I can think of many less enjoyable things than the evening we’ve already shared, Tyrae. Is there anything you think about that would make tonight special -- more exciting?”

“This ... this is very close. I imagine being a slave ... Only ... the master is much nicer ... like he is a modern man, happy enough to accept the rewards of his position -- to make me submit -- but doesn’t need to be cruel. Sometimes ... he has a wife and ... and I serve them both.”

“I can work with that,” Jake slid his palms up my chest cupping my full titties through the sheet.

I groaned while keeping my gaze focused on the mirror - it was easy to see my stiff nipples making bumps in the smooth fabric.

His voice took on a husky quality that went straight to my pussy, “So, you’d enjoy being the demure house girl who’s finally ready for Master’s attention? Answering his summons, surrendering completely to his carnal demands?”

I closed my eyes, shivering, Jake had just named one of my favorite fantasies, “Oh God, Please.”

“Don’t worry, my sweet little Tyrae, I’m going to take such very good care of you.” He leaned further kissing the back of my neck.

My breath caught when Jake moved his hands in a slow glide down my sides. He slid his fingertips under the elastic waistbands until his palms rested on my bare hips. “Have you been a good girl, Tyrae, and kept yourself just for me?”

“Ye ... yes, Mastah.” My dreams of this game had always included an altered accent, slave patois really.

I thought he was about to remove the panties - maybe even tear them off - but after a few seconds he removed his hands, letting the cloth snap back into place. He wrapped one hand around me very low on my belly pulling me against his groin; There was a hard presense against my backside. “That’s good, I’d hate to need to punish you. I want you to enjoy tonight as much as I am going to. So ... I’m sure you knew this night was coming, what have you thought about it?”

“Ah’s not been scared ... jus’ a mite nervous. Ah’s alsa been real ‘cited, the otha girls say you like to make it good foah the girl too.”

Jake kissed behind my ear, “It’s much better that way. Do you rub yourself imagining what it will be like?”

“Ah ... Ah can’t help it, Mastah, it feels too good,” my cheeks burned during my confession.

“That’s nothing to be ashamed of. In fact I’m glad to hear it. Now, I’m sure you’ve been told all sorts of rot about having to obey and just put up with male attention.”

“Yessir...”

“Forget about not enjoying yourself. I will be very pleased if you enjoy tonight a great deal. A woman that doesn’t enjoy it is either lying or the man doesn’t care to make sure it’s good. I’m not like that. Likewise I will not be pleased to learn you are faiking. If there is something you don’t like I want to know it. I may have reason to continue but I still want to know.”

“Yes, Mastah.”

“Have you ever seen what we’re going to do?”

“Nahsir, Ah’s heard my ma and pa but not seen what they was doing. Mastah, Are ... are you going to breed me?”

“Maybe someday, for now we’ll just practice.”

Jake placed a hand on my shoulder urging me back around. I went with the motion, gaspping when his hands slid around my waist then down to my ass pulling me against his chest. My hands came up in reflex but something about the situation made me relax; I wrapped both arms around his belly. He wasn’t hairy but he was incredibly strong, his muscles rippled wherever I touched. He used one hand to lift my chin, staring into my eyes for a few seconds before leaning in and kissing me. There was something about his actions I didn’t understand, he used no force, gave me plenty of time to resist yet somehow knew that I would not. It was so much different than the near disaster at the lake. I might have gone along if Blake had given me any time to think but he’d been so pushy I’d been defensive from the first moment he touched me.


I stopped dead in the doorway, my hand pulled free from Jake’s fingers. The bed was huge, I didn’t know they even made mattresses that large. And not just wide, it was also very deep. I caught up in a rush grabbing Jakes’ hand. We walked over, standing next to that gigantic bed.

Jake took one of my hands in each of his before turning his back to the bed, sitting on its edge. I couldn’t help fidgetting, shifting from one foot to the other as I stood there.

“Show me what you’ve got, girl.”

“Mastah?”

“The sheet, take it off.”

My cheeks burned so hot I just had to duck my face trying to hide even though I knew it did no good. My nipples were at full attention when I took hold of the hem, I had to work some to get it out from under the chain. My nervous shifting grew worse before I managed to lift the cloth a few inches. A quick clance at Jake’s face and I blushed even more when I realized he was watching my hands. I paused for a few seconds with my hands just below my breasts - I was close to hyperventalating. After a deep breath I tore the sheet up over my head and let go. I reached behind myself when I noticed the serape caught on the chain like a giant tail. One more yank freed the sheet; I brought my hhands back in front - I so wanted to cover my chest but I managed to suppress the urge.

I risked a quick peek and was amazed that he was watching my face and not staring at my chest.

The flush spread down my neck when Jake pulled me down next to him; He leaned over tipping my head back with gentle fingers under my chin; he stared into my eyes for a couple seconds before leaning in kissing me again. This time there was nothing brief about it. He dropped his hand to the small of my back, pulling me tighter to his belly as he teased my lips. I held on even tighter when his tongue flicked out to probe the crease between my puckered lips. His hand traced down my neck following my shoulder then upper arm before sliding over to brush right at the narrowest point of my waist. I held my breath when he moved higher, he was looking right into my eyes as he stroked his fingertips along the outer swell of my breast while brushing his thumb right over my stiff nipple. I moaned when he shifted down and sucked first one nipple then the other.

Eventually he backed away, “Alright, time to see the rest,” he tapped my closed thighs to make sure I understood.

My cheeks burned hotter than ever but I obeyed; hooking my thumbs through the panties’ waistband. I kept my legs together as I pushed the cloth down off my hips. The gusset clung to my slick pussy for a moment before peeling away. I had to take a deep breath to steady myself, I was both very excited and very nervous. I bent forward over my legs to get the cloth down around my ankles then spent a few moments kicking free while straightening back up.

“Do you girls sneak off somewhere practicing that?”

“Nahsir. It just comes natural.”

“Indeed. You know stalling won’t save you.” Jake stroked his palm down my leg before resting it on my knee.

I spread my knees, a little at first then more at Jake’s continued urging.

“And that would be your pussy.”

“Mm hmm,” a strangled giggle threatened to choke me.

Jake wrapped an arm around my waist while sliding the other under my thighs before tugging me onto his lap. I had only thought my blush was hot when he sat beside me but now I couldn’t help hiding my face against his shoulder. I was equal parts nervous and excited. I wanted to run away but at the same time I had a desperate desire to throw myself atop of him and fuck myself silly. Jake locked my wrists behind my back in one large palm. I drew in a sharp breath when he pulled me tight to his chest; my bare nipples throbbed as they rubbed across his skin. He leaned down a couple inches covering my upturned lips with his own, my pussy grew more and more wet the more he directed me. The only thing saving me was the fact he was still dressed.

The yearning for relief transformed into need when he leaned in catching my lips.I squirmed on Jake’s lap as he teased his tongue along the suddenly dry crease. I shivered and struggled to remain silent when he slid his fingers down my belly then through my short-cropped landing strip and on over my exposed muff; I panted, close to hyperventalating. He teased his index and ring fingers over my folds while the tip of his middle stroked the slick crease between. It became a losing effort when he reversed course running his moistened finger around my tingling button, I could no longer hold back the groan from deep in my chest. I rocked my hips trying to increase the pressure but Jake moved away in sync with my attempt. It was so much different from when I touched myself - so much more exciting.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.