Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 9

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy leaned over, her head peering between her thighs, looking at the reflection of her ass in the mirror on the wall of the garage.

Ever since her son had fucked her up the ass by the washing machine, there had been a slight aching, throbbing feeling there. She was looking at herself to see if her asshole had been injured, but there was no sign of injury. It looked the same to her, crinkled and tight and light-brown.

She probed it tenderly with a finger, but all she felt was a tingle. Carefully, she pushed her finger into her asshole, and felt about. There was nothing wrong. The aching of it didn’t really hurt. It was more of a throbbing feel than anything else.

She straightened up and began going through her exercises, watching herself in the mirror. Perhaps her asshole felt that way because it was getting fucked too much. Or not enough.

Before, she had wondered how a woman could enjoy a cock in her ass more than her cunt, but now she was understanding that much better. Tony, though, enjoyed his mouth on her asshole as much as fucking it. He could lick at her ass for a long time, his cock up and throbbing. She had heard of people like that, too.

As she stretched and twisted her body, watching herself, she shoved those thoughts out of her mind. She enjoyed her reflection, and she knew she would enjoy it more if her son was there, watching her. That made her an exhibitionist, too, but only for her son. She didn’t really care to have someone else watch her, strangers she didn’t know. She wanted to do all that for her son, because it would give him a hard-on and he would fuck her deliciously, make her come, and Judy loved to come.

She thought about Tony’s suggestion about visiting the pasture, where it all began, wearing those see-through togas. It would be quite safe, since it was isolated. After all, they had stripped for each other, fucked wildly, so why not go there with the togas?

Working up a sweat, she stood and looked she had performed her exercising naked, and she found he enjoyed it better that way her body glistened with sweat, shining in the dim light of the garage.

The heavy garage door suddenly opened.

Judy gave a screech, trying to cover her tits and cunt, shocked to find herself in the garage with the door up.

Tony stepped in, pushing his bicycle.

“Tony!” she squealed, darting for the door into the kitchen.

Tony laughed as he watched his mother’s dancing naked ass disappear through the door. He put his bicycle away, then pulled the garage door down.

“You should have told me you were gonna be naked, Mother.” He grinned at her flushed face.

“I guess so,” she said, calming down. “I didn’t know who was lifting the door. That scared me, honey.”

“You’re sure sweating,” he observed. “Maybe I should have stayed and watched.”

She kissed him, pressing her naked body against his.

Tony wore a t-shirt and jogging shorts, with sneakers on his feet. He had been out riding his ten-speed with a friend, and he, too, was sweaty.

As she pressed against him, kissing his lips, Tony ran his hand about her sweaty ass. Judy purred into his mouth, sliding her hands into the waistband of his jogging shorts, cupping the cheeks of his ass. He wasn’t wearing Jockey shorts beneath them.

“Hey, you want that cock to dangle out when you’re riding?” she said, grinning at him. “Why aren’t you wearing shorts?”

“Give the girls a thrill!” He grinned.

“Come on, Mother, let’s take a shower,” Tony said, taking her hand.

Judy walked with him, going through the kitchen and into the living room, but when he started toward the hall, she stopped him.

“Let’s not take a shower right now,” she said, her voice husky. “I think I like the way you smell right now.”

She pushed him onto the couch. She slipped his cock and balls from the leg of his jogging shorts, then leaned over his lap, inhaling the fresh clean sweat of his crotch. She lapped daintily at his balls, then his cock, swirling her tongue about his cock base.

“God, this smell drives me crazy, Tony!” she moaned, looking up at him, her eyes slitted and smouldering with sudden passion.

She turned, climbing onto the couch with her feet, turning her ass to his face. She stood there looking down at his cock, feeling his hands sliding up and down her thighs, over her sweaty ass. She moaned softly when her son pulled the cheeks of her ass open, exposing her crinkled asshole. She jutted her ass back and felt her son take a long, slow lick up the crack of her ass, his tongue touching the slit of her cunt, then her asshole, to the base of her spine.

“Ooohh, darling!” she cried softly.

She bent from her waist, shoving her ass into her son’s face, lowering her mouth to his cock. All her exercising was paying off in the limber way she could move. Pushing her ass into her son’s face, she closed her lips about his cock, but when she started sucking up and down, she found she could only suck his cockhead.

“Oooooh, you’re going to have to move for me, Tony,” she said. “I can’t bend over far enough.”

Tony gripped his mother’s hips, burying his face into her sweaty ass, enjoying the feel. He kissed and licked about his mother’s crotch, tasting her cunt and asshole. When Judy closed her mouth around his cock again, he fucked up and down. She was almost standing on her head once more, but the twisted, awkward position excited them both.

Tony seemed to love the way her sweaty crotch smelled, and she loved the way his smelled. She kept her lips tight as he moved his cock up and down, fucking into her mouth, while he licked and sucked at her hairy cunt, then her asshole, back to her cunt, the way he had used his cock earlier.

She gurgled around his cock as his tongue swirled into her pussy, licking the walls, then her clit, his nose pushed tightly against the pucker of her asshole. The feel of his tongue in her pussy, the sweaty taste of his cock stabbing at her mouth, the scent of him, made Judy’s mind reel. Everytime she had his cock in her hand, her face, her cunt or ass, she was in his power. At those times she would do anything her son wanted, anything at all. No matter how depraved, Judy would do it. If it gave her son pleasure, it gave her pleasure.

Her legs, straight, strained as she leaned down to his cock, but she bumped her crotch back and forth into his sucking mouth. She had her hands on his thighs, but the pressure wasn’t enough to prevent him from fucking at her mouth. The awkward position excited her, so lewd and wanton. She squirmed her ass back hard at her son’s face, feeling his tongue dart in and out of her juicy cunt, his hot breath fanning the crinkle of her asshole. Her tits seemed to move toward her neck, her nipples very stiff.

Tony slipped his hands from her hips, caressed the spreading cheeks of her ass, then went down her thighs and between them. He cupped his mother’s firm tits, squeezing and feeling them.

Judy moaned about his cock and began to bump her cunt back and forth into her son’s face. Tony pumped his cock up and down, fucking her mouth with quicker strokes. His cock burned along her wet, tight lips, and she pushed her tongue against it, pressing his cock to the roof of her mouth as he tried to shove it down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.