Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

When she woke up, she found they had turned about in the bed during the night, her face now resting against his cock and balls. She smiled as she saw how hard he was.

Tony lay on his side, one arm around her hip, his breath fanning the soft hair of her cunt. Coming awake slowly, Judy pulled her head back a ways, so she could see his cock and balls without being cross-eyed. His prick throbbed visibly, and his balls appeared full again. She was fascinated by how quick her son could get hard. How full his balls became in just a few short hours. She watched it throb, running a finger along his prickshaft lightly, barely touching it, not wanting to wake him up.

She sniffed, then frowned.

Then remembered.

Her smile grew wider as she inhaled deeply. His cock had been up her ass, she remembered. The swat was not unpleasant to her. On the contrary, it excited her. She remembered toiling her son she would be his little Greek girl and let him fuck her ass when he wanted. She knew Tony was showing a preference to fuck her in the ass, and she didn’t mind at all. She loved it inside her cunt, in her mouth, but if her son wanted to shove it up her ass from now on, she would accept it.

She moved her face close to his cock, inhaling the exciting scent of it. She touched his balls with the tip of her tongue, and felt them draw up. With a quiet giggle, she ran her tongue along the shaft of her sleeping son’s cock, licking it, tasting it. The exotic scent and taste made a tremor of hunger flow through ha. She probed the tip of his cock, running her tongue about his piss-hole. She felt his cock react with a jerk, and heard a soft moan from him.

She lifted her knee, exposing her cunt, pushing it closer to his face. She felt his breath fan over the lips of her cunt, and she shivered deliciously. She wondered what Tony would do if he woke up with his face in her pussy. It wouldn’t make him mad, she knew. He would probably start licking it, calling it the best breakfast he ever had.

The taste of his cock was getting to her. She wanted to take it into her mouth, have her own breakfast. She moved the tip of her tongue up and down his cockshaft, barely touching it, not ready to wake him yet. The taste of his cock After being inside her asshole was different than when it had been inside her cunt. She decided she enjoyed it, then she closed her lips about his cockhead, sucking very gently.

“Mmmmmm,” she heard her son moan, and his hips moved forward.

Judy pulled her mouth off his cock. “Are you awake, honey?”

“Who can sleep with his cock getting sucked, Mother?” he said, looking between their bodies at her face. “It sure is a nice way to wakeup.”

“Do you always have a hard-on in the mornings?”

“Most times,” he replied, “but when I take a piss, it’s all over.”

“Maybe it needs to be sucked every morning,” Judy teased nuzzling his smooth prickhead over face and lips. “That’s probably what it needs, a morning blow-job.”

Without another word, Judy began to suck her son’s cock. She held his ass while sliding her mouth beck and forth. Tony stroked at her cunt as she held her thigh up for him, kissing at her pussy now and then. Judy wasn’t concerned about him licking her cunt, not now. She wanted to suck his cock off, have him come in her mouth. That would be enough pleasure for her until later.

She mouthed his cock slowly at first, sliding her lips back and forth, but then excitement gripped her, and she began to suck faster, devouring his cock with hot greed, moaning softly. She dug into his ass and pulled, bringing his naked body over on top of hers. Then, with his legs alongside her head, she grabbed his as and began to suck hungrily.

Tony lifted and lowered his cock, fucking at her mouth as she sucked. Judy held his ass tightly, shoving her mouth onto his cock until his balls were crushed at her nose. She pulled the cheeks of his ass open, and Tony gasped as she jammed a finger into his asshole.

Clutching at his mother’s hips his cheek resting on her hairy cunt, Tony fucked up and down, feeling his mother’s finger moving in and out of his asshole, his cock in her mouth.

It didn’t take long.

“Ahhhh, Mother!” he moaned as his jism spurted.

Judy gurgled wetly, taking the hot load of her son’s cum into her mouth with pleasure. She didn’t swallow, but let her mouth fill, and only when his cock softened did she release him.

Slipping her finger out of his asshole, she gently pushed him away: She rolled her tongue about inside her mouth, tasting his cum, then swallowed it.

“You taste better every time you come in my mouth, Tony,” she said, swinging her legs over the bed. “I believe I could suck you off all day long.”

She left her son and filled the tub, pouring in her scented oils. As she bathed, she heard him in the hall shower. If nothing else, she thought to herself, Tony was taking more baths than ever before, and she didn’t have to tell him, either.

When she heard him banging about in the kitchen, she idly stroked her cunt under the water, and she wasn’t at all surprised when she made herself come.

Putting on her toga, she found her son in the kitchen, trying his best to fix breakfast for them. She laughed at the mess he had made, and took over the cooking.

“You sit your ass down and let me. You can’t cook and you know it.”

Tony was in his toga, and he sat and watched his mother.

“You know, Mother, we look just like those pictures in my books,” he said. “But I don’t think those togas were as short.”

“I like them better this way, don’t you?”

“Yeah!” he grinned. “Every time you lean over, I see your ass.”

Judy giggled, waggling her ass at him, lifting the sheer garment. “I swear, Tony, you must have some Greek in you.”

“I just love your ass, that’s all.”

“Most guys would love my cunt.”

“I’m not most guys,” he said. “And if you don’t hurry up with breakfast, I might have to fuck your ass first.”

“But, Tony,” she said, turning around and putting a platter of eggs and sausages on the table. “You just got a blow job. How can you be ready to fuck so soon?”

He showed her.

“Oh, my!” Judy mewled, seeing his cock standing up in his toga. She closed her fist about it, jacking him through the toga. “That thing must stay hard.”

She pumped him a few more times, then released him.

“Eat, then I’ll see if I can do something about it.”

Tony devoured his breakfast.

Toward noon, Tony said: “Mother, it sure would be fun if we could visit that pasture, wearing our togas.”

“It would,” she answered. “But someone might see us, and you can see right through these things.”

“We can cover up with a coat.”

Judy laughed... “In this weather? Tony, you’re crazy. That would draw more attention to us than if we dressed this way.”

“Yeah, I guess so,” he replied.

Judy considered a moment. “We can dress, but take them with us.”

“Hey, yeah, Mother!” he said, his eyes sparkling. “We could be just like those old Romans and Greeks. Boy, if we lived back then, we could see all those cunts, in or out of a house.”

Judy smiled at her son. It was too bad, she thought. It would have been a good time to live in, especially with every one as horny as she and Tony seemed to be.

“I’ve got some things to finish up,” she said, “and then we can drive out to the pasture.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.