Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

The togas were finished.

Tony’s was short, just barely covering his crotch. Hers was just as short, but the material was much more transparent. The silky garment hugged her body, her nipples holding it outward. She had a tie about her waist, and the shape of her pussy-hair could be seen very clearly, as well as her shapely ass and the split between her creamy asscheeks.

That night, she prepared them a meal of fresh vegetables.

“I hate this shit,” Tony complained, picking at his food.

“They’re good for you,” she reminded him. “What do you think we drive all the way to that farm for?”

“I’d rather have-” he glanced at her, his eyes sparkling “-I’d rather eat pussy than this shit.”

Judy laughed in delight. “You’d rather eat pussy than anything, and you know it.”

“You bet, Mother.”

“But pussy isn’t filling, and this is.” She adjusted her toga, allowing one lovely tit to show. “Eating pussy is great, baby, but you have to have vegetables, too.”

“They’d taste better if I stuffed them in your cunt,” he grinned.

“Now, that’s what I call getting nasty,” she giggled.

“Getting nasty is fun,” he replied, gazing at her pretty tit. “Besides, you like to eat my cock, don’t you?”

“Shut up and eat,” she said, sticking her tongue out at him. “You’re not going to stick anything in my cunt but cock and tongue, so forget any crazy ideas.”

Tony eventually ate his food, but he lingered over it. She knew her son wanted to please her, perhaps afraid if he didn’t she would stop playing games with him.

Later, while she cleaned the kitchen, Tony went out to the garage. When Judy had begun her exercise, she had installed exercise bars in the garage, and sometimes Tony used them.

Finished in the kitchen, she stood in the doorway and watched her son do chin-ups, his toga lifting above his cock and balls. For some reason, seeing him that way made her more excited than when he was naked.

Watching him, her eyes gazing at his cock and balls as his toga lifted, Judy felt wet heat coming to her cunt. Her one tit was still showing, her nipple stiff. Tony raised himself on the bar, looking at his mother.

“You, know, baby,” she said, “you look beautiful.”

“Mother, you’re beautiful; boys are good looking.”

“To me, you’re beautiful,” she said. “Especially with your cock teasing me that way.”

“I’m not teasing you,” he said.

“Yes, you cc,” she murmured, her eyes taking on a glow.

Tony left the bar, moving to another. It was high, near his shoulders. He grasped it, jerked himself up and sat on it, facing his mother. The bar was beneath his knees, and Judy’s breath picked up. She saw his cock and balls below the bar, and the split of his ass.

Tony swung his ass back and forth, holding onto the bar with his hands. His ass swung, and his cock began to swell.

“Oh, nice!” she whispered, stepping into the garage. “I bet you could fuck my face that way, Tony.”

“Yeah, Mother,” he grinned. “Why do you think I climbed up here?”

“Oh, is that right?” she purred, close to him. She wrapped her hand about his cock, her other one caressing his spreading ass.

Tony rocked his ass back and forth.

“If you came, you’d fall on your ass,” she said.

“No,” he replied. “I’ll hold on tight.”

Judy found when she leaned down a little, his cock was even with her face. She cupped his ass in both hands and pulled his cock to her mouth. She took it between her lips, and by holding his ass, moved him back and forth. His cock slipped in and out of her mouth.

Tony moaned in pleasure, holding tightly to the bar. He swung his ass, rocking back and forth, driving his cock into his mother’s mouth as she leaned toward it.

Judy purred as he fucked at her mouth, her hands cupping his ass, hoping he wouldn’t fall from the bar if he came. His cock felt very hard in her mouth as he swung back and forth. Her tongue caressed his hard prickshaft, licking his smooth cockhead.

After a while, Tony stopped.

“Don’t you want to come, honey?” she asked.

“I sure do!” He grinned, climbing off the bar. “But that fucking thing is hard on the knees.”

“I know,” she said.

She scooted a padded stool against one wall, where she had a large mirror in place. It had been installed when she had been taking dancing lessons.

Tony watched her, seeing her sweet ass-flesh as her toga lifted. Once Judy had the stool the way she wanted it, she leaned over, puffing her head on it, then kicked her feet up until she was standing an her head, her back, her ass and legs against the mirror.

Then she spread her legs.

Tony gasped with delight.

He stared at his mother’s open crotch as her toga dangled to her tits, leaving her face exposed.

“Want to suck my pussy this way?” she asked, her voice thick with desire again.

Tony eagerly went to his mother. It was only then that he discovered the stool had her face level with his cock.

“Mmmm, this is nice,” she purred as his cock prodded her face. “Now, if I don’t fall and bust my ass, I’m going to suck that cock, and you can lick my cunt this way.”

Tony wrapped his arms about his mother’s upside-down hips, burying his face into her hairy, wet cunt eagerly. He clutched the cheeks of her ass, his ups sucking her pussy, his eyes seeing his reflection in the mirror. He could see all of his mother’s ass, his mouth pushed into her cunt. His cock throbbed, and then it was inside his mother’s mouth.

Braced by her son’s arms wrapped about her ass, Judy closed her own around his, his cock deep inside her mouth. She looked up at his balls dangling in her eyes, and at the crack of his ass.

Tony, his tongue darting in and out of his mother’s cunt, pulled the cheeks of her ass open, gazing at her reflected asshole. He began to pump his hips, fucking Judy in her hungry mouth.

Judy squealed around her son’s prick, her emotions reeling. She knew what he could see of her; that was why she was on her head. She held her lips tight as he fucked into her mouth, her cunt responding to his licking tongue.

Tony stared at his reflection, watching his tongue licking at his mother’s cunt, spreading her ass to see her asshole crinkle. He drew his tongue up and down her hairy pussy-slit, watching it with hot eyes. He shoved his chin forward, and lapped at the tight ring of her asshole, his eyes following the tip of his tongue.

“I see you, Mother,” he moaned into her pussy. “I can see everything in the mirror! I can watch my tongue lick your cunt, even your asshole!”

“Mmmmm,” Judy responded, her mouth filled by his hard cock, making it impossible for her to talk.

She clutched at his ass, urging him to fuck her mouth hard, plunging it deeply. The blood was rushing to her head, but there was no way she was going to move until she made her son come. She moved her legs about his face, scissoring them at his cheeks. His balls slapped against her eyes as his thrusts increased. She held his ass tightly, feeling his tongue swirling about the wet, hairy lips of her cunt, her swollen clit.

then at her asshole. It felt as if he was licking everywhere at the same time.

Tony fucked his cock back and forth, standing there with his face buried into his mother’s upside-down cunt, watching his reflection in the mirror. His cock throbbed, and he rammed at her sucking mouth violently. Judy groaned from the battering of her lips, but she clung to him desperately, sucking hard, trying to make him gush into her mouth before she fell from the stool.

Judy sobbed when her son rammed his tongue into her cunt, as if he was trying to reach her tonsils with it. At the same time, Tony pushed his cock hard into her mouth, her lips crushed at his prick base.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.