Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

{vs:1}

Judy had a slim, perfect figure.

She kept trim and in shape by exercising every day.

Usually she wore leotards, but there wasn’t much sense in pulling them on now. She had always wanted to do her exercises naked anyway, and it had been a dream of hers to be watched as she contorted and twisted her body in front of someone.

She showered, something she always did before exercising. Coming from the shower naked, dried, she decided to use the living room instead of her bedroom. Tony was in the living room, anyway. When she came in naked, he looked up at her. In his lap was a book about Pompeii.

“Want to watch me exercise?” she asked, starting to bend and touch her toes.

Tony was immediately interested. He placed the book at his side on the couch, and she saw his cock swelling up inside his shorts.

“Why don’t you take your shorts off?” she asked, stretching her hands to her toes, her tits dangling excitedly. “You don’t want to hurt that cock, and besides, you might need it out in the open pretty soon.”

While her son scooted out of his Jockey shorts, she began running in place. Her tits jiggled and her cunt flashed for her son, who watched with burning interest. His cock throbbed up in hardness, and Judy kept her eyes on it as she twisted and turned her body. After a little running in place, she lay on her back, and began drawing her knees to her tits, then straightening her legs. Her hairy cunt flashed each time she pulled her knees back, and Tony watched with his tongue licking his lips.

“Want to jack off while watching me?” she asked. “I can twist into some pretty good positions. You can jack your cock, and if you feel like coming, squirt it on me.”

Tony clutched his cock and began to pump it. With her eyes watching his fist, Judy began doing splits, able to press her cunt right down on the floor. She bounced up and down.

“I bet I could fuck you this way,” she said. “Yeah,” Tony breathed hotly. “You can do the splits right in my face if you wanna, Mother.

“Mmmmmm, that would be nice,” she purred, getting to her feet, turning her back to him, and starting touching her toes again. Each time she reached for her toes, she looked at him between her legs. “How’s this? Can you see my cunt and asshole pretty good?”

“Perfect,” Tony replied, his eyes straining with heat, his fist gripping his cock, making his cockhead bulge.

“Watch what Mother can do,” Judy said, leaning over until her hair brushed the floor; her feet spread.

Tony watched, and Judy caused her cunt to clench, then loosen, then clench again. Her asshole winked and, tightened along with it. Tony grinned, pumping his cock faster.

“Ahhhhh, you like to see that, do you?” she asked in a low voice.

She stood and faced him again, then went onto her back once more. She lifted her legs into the air, placing her hands at her ass, and began to pump her legs, doing the bicycle ride. Her cunt and ass kept flashing at him, and Tony had to get up and go closer. Judy held her legs straight up in the air, then opened them, doing an upside-down spilt. Her hairy cunt and ass became fully exposed to Tony’s gazing eyes.

“Like that, honey?” she asked, her voice husky.

“Oh, yes, Mother!”

“Jack off on my cunt,” she hissed. “I’ll hold my legs wide-open and my ass up, and you can jerk off and come all over Mother’s cunt.”

“I’d rather fuck it,” Tony moaned.

“You can, but jack off on me first,” she urged. “I want to see you come an my hot pussy.”

Tony stood at his mother’s uplifted ass, gazing down between her spreading thighs. Her pink cunt was open, glistening wetly, framed by her soft, silky pussy hair. He could see her clit straining upward. He tilted his hips, his cock only a few inches above her pussy. He stroked his fist back and forth, and when Judy saw his cock starting to drip, she whimpered with pleasure.

“Rub it on me, Tony! Rub that cock-juice on me!”

Tony rubbed the head of his cock about his mother’s inner thigh, then along the side of her cunt.

“Ooooh, nice,” Judy purred. “Now, jack it off! I want to see your cock spurt all over my pussy! I want your cum on my cunt and legs and ass!”

Tony pounded his fist, his eyes glazed as he stared down at, his mother’s open thighs, her cunt beautifully revealed.

“Hurry, baby!” she urged, spreading her legs as far apart as she could.

Tony jerked fast and hard.

Then he came.

His creamy jism splashed into the hair of her pussy, then over her pink pussy-lips and bulging clit. Judy pulled at the cheeks of her ass, spreading them.

“On my asshole!” she yelled.

Tony adjusted his gushing cock, sending a few spurts of cum onto his mother’s tight asshole, then back at her pussy. He came hard, and one spurt flew toward her face. With a quick squeal, Judy opened her mouth just in time to catch it on her tongue.

“Ooooh, sweet, sweet cum!” She gasped.

When Tony stopped spewing, he dipped his knees and ran the head of his cock along the lips of his mother’s cunt, pushing his cockhead in. Judy shivered as he worked his softening cock into her cunt, and her fingers moved to her hairy cuntlips, spreading her pussy open for him.

“You can’t fuck me with a soft cock,” she giggled.

“Just getting it soaked, Mother,” he replied.

“Soak it in my mouth,” she suggested.

“Sure,” he said, agreeable.

When he pulled from her, Judy lowered her ass, closing her thighs. Her cunt was wet with his cum, and it seemed to blister her asshole. She glanced down, and the cum in her cunt hair looked lovely to her. She would enjoy it if her son could coat her whole naked body with his hot cum, from head to toe.

Tony dropped to his knees at her head, and Judy turned her face to him. She opened her mouth, and Tony fitted his cock between her lips. Judy tasted his cum clinging to it, and moaned. She sucked it gently, then removed her mouth for a moment.

She lay flat on her back, rubbing his cock about her face, then over her tits. She purred softly, enjoying the feel of it on her skin. She wasn’t surprised when his cock starting turning hard again. If the day before was any indication, her son had little difficulty getting hard, even though he had come only a short time ago. Tony tossed a leg over his mother’s body, sitting on her stomach. She felt the heat of his asshole on her flesh, his balls touching below her tits. She tucked her chin down and gazed at his cock resting between her satiny tit-globes.

“Are you going to fuck Mother’s tits?” she asked in a low voice.

Tony laughed, sliding his cock back and forth, his balls rubbing at her chest now. Judy pressed her hot tits about his cock, watching his cockhead come through. The feel of his cock throbbing between her tits sent a shiver racing about her body, and she wondered if he would come again. If he did, she would catch it right in her face, again. Not that she minded; she had told him she enjoyed it. And she would love to have her body coated with his creamy, hot cum, from her head to her toe.

“Your tits feel like silk, Mother,” he said, watching her hold them tightly about his cock. “Almost like your cunt.”

“I’m glad you like my tits, baby,” she purred. “I’m glad you like Mother’s cunt and mouth and titties and asshole! I’m glad because I could just eat your beautiful cock and balls up!”

“Okay,” he said, and shoved his cock into her mouth.

“Mmmmm,” Judy whimpered as he fucked in and out of her lips slowly.

She felt him positioning his ass on her tit, and when she understood what he was trying to do, she helped him. Holding his cock in her mouth, she squeezed one of her tits with both hands, and when her son rubbed his hot asshole about her nipple, she cooed with sensation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.