Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Judy woke up, she became aware of her son’s cock pushing at her ass. It was hard, throbbing, his cockhead resting just between her asscheeks.

She was lying on her side, her back to him. Tony had one arm around her, cupping a tit, and she felt his breath fanning her naked back. He was still asleep, though.

It was bright and sunny outside.

They had slept late, later then Judy usually slept. But both had been exhausted. They had washed and cut the vegetables, placing them in the freezer. Tony helped her, and when they finished, Judy needed a long bath, and when she finished, Tony bathed. Then they had to go to bed. Both of them were walking zombies.

Judy had wanted to play after inviting her son to sleep with her, but Tony went to sleep almost as soon as his bead hit the pillow. She had lain close to him, cupping his cock and balls as he slept, reliving the entire day. It was like a dream to her, a beautiful, satisfying dream. She had more pleasure, erotic pleasure, with her son in that one day than she had enjoyed all her life.

As she lay awake, she had an amusing idea. She decided to sew them both togas, like in the pictures in his history books. She would find gauzy material, transparent material, so her body would show through it. She would sew him a toga with a short hem, so that when he sat, she could see his cock and balls. Tony would like that, she knew. His absorption with Roman and Greek history would come to life.

She would turn their home into a Roman orgy house, just for the two of them.

She pressed her ass against his cock, remembering her promise to him. She had fully expected to feel his cock sliding up her ass hole last night, but it didn’t happen. She closed the cheeks of her ass, squeezing the head of her son’s cock between them. She lifted, one leg, sliding her hand between them, past her cunt, and positioned the head of his cock against the crinkle of her asshole. She managed to create just enough pressure on her asshole to feel good. She made her asshole squeeze against the tip of his cock, and considered trying to take it inside, and let her son wake up with his prick deep in her asshole. But that might take some pleasure from him, she decided. Tony would want her in a position so he could watch, so he could see his cock penetrate her asshole.

She lay with him, feeling lazy, not wanting to get up. The feel of his cock against her ass was enjoyable. She felt him stir, and his hand tightened on her tit.

“Tony?” she whispered, wiggling her ass gently.

But he didn’t answer; he was still asleep.

Judy moved her ass more tightly against him, his cock throbbing away on her asshole. Maybe she had to wait until he woke up to get his cock up her ass, but she could get it into her cunt, she thought. Lifting her leg again, she reached past her pussy and shifted his prick, bringing his swollen cockhead to her cuntlips. She rubbed it up and down the slit of her cunt, smashing it gently against her clit, feeling it respond to the stimulation. She placed the rounded head of her son’s cock against her cunt, and gently pushed onto it. She gasped with the stretching sensation as she fucked her pussy onto his throbbing prickshaft. She bent her shoulders forward, pulling her knees up until she had every lovely inch of his hard cock in her cunt. She lay still, letting her pussy grip and release his cock, feeling her clit swell and tingle.

Then, still gently, she began to push and pull, sliding her cunt back and forth on his cock, fucking him slowly. She slipped her fingers through the soft hair of her cunt and agitated her clit with them.

Her movements woke Tony.

“Wow, what a way to wake up!” she heard him say, his hand squeezing her tit. “Getting fucked awake! Mother, you’re the best!”

Judy giggled, working her ass back and forth, sliding her pussy up and down his cock. “Well, you had that big hard-on, poking me with it, so what was a girl to do?”

“Just what you’re doing, Mother,” he said, thrusting into her as he clutched her tit hard, kissing at her smooth, creamy back. “Fuck me awake.”

“You sure were quick to pick up the language, honey,” she gurgled in pleasure.

“Want me to shut up?”

“Oh, no,” Judy breathed, pressing her pussy hard onto his cock. “I want you to talk to me that way. I like it when you say those words.”

“Like fuck and cunt and cock and pussy and cock-sucker?”

“Oooh, yes!” she moaned, her pulse starting to race.

“You sure woke up with a hot cunt,” he said against her back.

“Because you had that hard-on, poking me in the ass, and it made me wet and hot and I wanted to fuck you, Tony.”

“I’m hungry,” he said.

“Hey, you fuck-face!” she replied. “No breakfast until you take care of Mother’s cunt!”

Tony giggled, and fucked his cock into her pussy hard.

Judy gasped as he drove the air from her lungs. She rammed her ass back as he came lunging forward, wiggling as best she could on her side. She rubbed wickedly at her swollen clit, pinching it, gurgling as passion swirled through her brain.

“You know what you are, Mother? You’re a fucking cunt!”

“Tony, where in the world...”

“I listened to you yesterday,” he grunted, driving his cock hard into his mother’s tight pussy. “You said those things, and I just put them together and decided you were a hot, fucking cunt!”

“All cunt?”

“All hot, wet, hairy, fucking cunt!”

“Ooooh, I am!” she squealed, grinding her ass at him. “I’m just a hot fucking cunt for you, for your hard cock!”

Suddenly, she jerked her hips forward, pulling her pussy off his cock.

“Hey, come back here!” Tony yelled. “I’m not finished yet!”

“This way!” she groaned, drawing her knees under her body, sticking her naked ass in the air, the sheets at the foot of the bed. She pressed her head and shoulders down, waving her creamy ass wantonly for him. “Fuck me like this, baby! Fuck Mother like a dog! Fuck me just like a hot bitch in heat!”

“You are in heat, Mother!” Tony giggled as he got to his knees behind her wiggling ass. “You are a bitch in heat!”

“You bet I am, you little fuck-face!” she groaned. “Now, hurry up and fuck me! You’ve got my cunt so fucking hot, you have to finish the job, Tony!”

Tony grabbed his mother’s hips, and without aiming, stabbed his cock into her cunt hard. His lower body smacked against her creamy ass wetly, and he held himself tight. Judy gasped in pleasure; feeling her son’s cock throbbing between the tight lips of her cunt. She waggled her ass as lewdly as she could, grinding at him.

“Fuck me, Tony!” she moaned. “Oh, baby, fuck me hard! Make Mother come!”

Gripping his mother’s hips, staring down at her, Tony began to thrust into her cunt, fucking hard, smacking at her spreading asscheeks. He could see his cock, see the wetness of his cockshaft, see his mother’s cunt holding it. He ran his hands over her spreading ass, feeling the satiny flesh, dragging a fingertip along the split of her lovely asscheeks, brushing at her tightly clenched asshole.

“I’m gonna fuck this ass today, Mother!” he grunted as he rammed back and forth. “You promised I could fuck your ass if I kissed it! I kissed your asshole, Mother, and you gotta keep your promise!”

“I will, baby!” Judy sobbed. “You can fuck my ass! Oh, God ... you can ram my asshole! But now just fuck my cunt! Fuck my pussy and make me come!”

Tony plunged powerfully into her pussy, his balls swinging, slapping back and forth. Judy shot her right hand past her trembling stomach, and felt his hot balls sliding in her palm. She squeezed them when he fucked his cock into her cunt, releasing them as he pulled back. She shook her uptilted ass with lewd ecstasy, the hairy lips of her cunt sucking at his cock, closing around it, squeezing it.

Tony gritted his teeth, his balls tightening. Judy sobbed as she waggled her ass, churning it back at him with each stab of his hard, throbbing cock. She was close to orgasm already, and her pussy burned and throbbed, her clit pulsating with tightness. She licked at her lips, her eyes opening and closing, her left hand clawing at the sheet. Each time her son fucked her, it seemed better than the last, made her fiery cunt burn with a roaring flame, a fire that consumed her. The less inhibitions she showed, the better her son loved it, and Judy was losing every one of her inhibitions, letting her fantasies come true.

“Ohhh, Tony, come with me!” she shouted suddenly. “Come with Mother this time!”

“I’m trying, Mother!”

“Ohhh, God, hurry, then! I’m about to come!”

With a shriek of intense rapture, Judy’s cunt grasped her son’s cock, and throbbed into orgasm. Her hairy pussy-lips pulled and squeezed his cock, and Tony couldn’t stand it.

“Now, Mother!”

His prick gushed, sending boiling streams of cum into her contracting pussy. Judy was coming so hard, she didn’t really feel her son squirting into her cunt, but she knew he was. She thrashed her upturned ass with screaming ecstasy while her hairy cunt sucked the juices from his sweet, hot balls.

By the time her orgasm was over, she was weak again. She felt her son’s cock softening inside her cunt, and then it was pulled out. Tony flopped on his side next to her, breathing hard. After awhile, she lifted her head and shoulders and looked at him. She kissed him, licking her tongue about his lips.

“You’re getting to be a better fuck every time, Tony,” she whispered. “Here, want to suck my tits a little?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.