Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

It was several minutes before she could speak. During her orgasm, Judy had hugged her knees tightly to her tits, her eyes closed, her face dripping with her son’s cum. Tony had squatted and watched his mother. He knew what was happening to her; he had read all about that in a book he had at home.

Judy opened her eyes and saw him before her, and the way he was squatting, she could see his cock and balls dangling. It looked as if he was going to piss, or take a shit, or something ... but it made her want to stare and stare.

“It’s your turn now, Mother,” Tony said in a low voice.

She was glad he didn’t apologize for coming in her face again. She knew it was her turn; she had promised him. But she felt fear creep through her body, a fear that it could get out of hand, that she would not leave her son alone, that she would use him to find out all those things she had dreamed of, thought of, fantasized about. Would Tony ridicule her? She didn’t think so.

“You promised, Mother,” Tony said. “You promised I could see.”

“I know,” Judy said, her voice very thick. “And I will, baby. Just let me ... oh, hell! It’s now or never.”

Tony looked at her. “What does that mean, Mother?”

“It means if I don’t show you now, I probably won’t have the nerve later.”

Tony’s eyes took on a sparkle as Judy stood, her torn skirt fanning away from her body in the gentle breeze. Her face still dripped with his cum. She didn’t want to wipe it off. It felt good, like a precious oil. She wondered if the Romans or Greeks used to jack off onto their women’s faces.

“The top first, Mother,” Tony asked, getting to his feet. His pants fell to his ankles, and he stood there with everything showing. “Let me see your ... tits, first.”

Judy giggled, slightly embarrassed. “My tits?”

Tony nodded, almost dancing with excitement. Judy gazed at his cock and balls, watching them swing with his movement. He certainly wasn’t shy, she thought. Her hand lifted to her blouse, fumbling with the buttons. She had never exposed herself outdoors, but the idea sent a delicious shiver through her. She gazed straight at her son, opening the buttons of her blouse, her eyes hot. She trembled slightly, her blouse open, but held together by her nervous hands.

“Now, Mother,” Tony urged. “Please, show me now!”

Judy sucked in a deep breath, and her tits strained upward. Quickly, she pulled her blouse wide, holding it away from her body. Tony swallowed as he stared at his mother’s tits, fascination growing in his eyes. Judy’s tits were full and firm, closely spaced, creamy smooth. Her light-brown nipples jutted upward in hardness, tingling in the light breeze. She smiled at Tony, feeling very, very wicked. Her shoulders shrugged, and her tits jiggled tightly. Tony couldn’t take his eyes from his mother’s tits, and his mouth gaped as his eyes burned. His cock seemed to stir, and Judy lowered her gaze to it. If his cock was starting to swell, he must like her tits, she thought.

After a moment longer, Judy pulled her blouse from her arms and let it flutter to the grass. She could hardly believe how good she felt to be standing in the open, her tits showing. It felt even better because her son was there, staring hungrily at her. Perhaps those old Romans and Greeks had a good thing, she thought. Her hips twisted slightly with the sensations of pleasure she felt, her cunt puffy with wet heat.

Tony removed his pants, and stood wearing his t-shirt, socks and sneakers. Judy’s eyes moved up and down his body. She was thinking no one could look more erotic, more desirable, than her son did at that moment. The desire to grab him, hold him, hug him tight, was strong. She wanted to smash her tits into his eager face, feel her nipples inside his wet mouth, his tongue licking as he sucked with greed.

Her hands were at the zipper of her skirt, but she stood without pulling it down, watching his cock lift slowly. She didn’t feel as nervous as a few minutes ago. She was anxious to strip here, anxious to see what her son’s reaction would be to her body, her nakedness.

She pulled the zipper, and her skirt fluttered to her feet. She stood wearing her bikini panties, her arms held outward, her palms toward her son, a grin on her lovely face. Her dark hair whipped gently about her head in the breeze, and Tony saw only his mother’s body. Judy’s panties were pink, very tight, with white lace around the waist and crotch. The shadow of her pussy hair showed through. She spread her feet, and Tony stared at her. Judy’s waist was small, and her hips rounded. Her thighs were slender and shapely, very long. Her cunt made a mouthwatering bulge in the tight crotch of her panties, and that was where Tony fixed his eyes now. His cock came up, pointing straight out from his body. He was breathing hard, his eyes glassy.

“Hurry, Mother!” he panted. “I wanna see more!”

Judy giggled, unable to stop it. She felt like some little virginal high school girl doing something naughty with a boy. She slipped her fingers into the elastic, lacy waist of her panties, pushing them downward slowly. She paused when they slipped past the line of soft pussy hair.

“Tony,” she whispered softly, “do you want to go through with this?”

“Yeah, Mother!” he gulped. “You saw me! It’s your turn now.”

Judy knew she had reached the turning point. She could slip her panties back onto her hips, finish dressing, and they would go. It would be as if it had never happened, or like a dream she would treasure always. But Judy was fed up with dreams. She wanted the real thing. It was time to stop dreaming, stop fantasizing, she told herself. It was time to experience those things, to indulge her wild hungers. Tony wouldn’t laugh at her. Tony would join her.

Swiftly, she shoved her panties down, lifting first one foot, then the other, removing them. She stood, holding her panties in front of her body, covering her pussy. The breeze caught them, lifting them. Tony gasped as he saw the triangle of his mother’s pussy hair.

With a giggle, Judy dropped her panties.

She stood, naked, her legs open, and again held her hands flat, palms toward her son. Tony stared and stared, his cock angling upward now, his cockhead almost touching his stomach, intensely hard, his balls tight and full once more.

“Well?” she asked softly.

“Mother, you’re ... you’re...” Tony choked, his eyes wide as he stared at his naked mother. “Oh, beautiful, Mother! You’re so beautiful!”

Judy felt a ripple of pleasure move about her satiny flesh. She was well-tanned except for the two white strips of flesh over her tits and hips. She was tall and slender, but with exciting curves that caused her son’s cock to start dripping from his piss-hole. She drew her hands to her body, stroking them up her sides, over her flat stomach. She toyed with the upper curls of her pussy hair, then brought her hands to her tits. Cupping them, she squeezed slightly, allowing her rubbery nipples to protrude from her fingers, her eyes on his cock. She licked her lips, feeling her pussy throb wetly. Judy knew that was only the beginning, the start of something that would delight them both.

Caressing her hands back down her body, her eyes now watching her son’s face, she parted the thick curls of her cunt, exposing her pink, puffy pussy-lips and her bulging clit to her son’s eyes. She stood with her hips jutted forward suggestively, her fingers opening her cunt.

Tony was gasping as if choking, his eyes boring into his mother’s cunt, his left hand gripping his tight balls, causing Judy to wonder if he wasn’t hurting them. His right hand was stroking his upstanding hard-on slowly but firmly.

“Tony,” she moaned softly, sliding a fingertip over her revealed clit. “Tony, baby ... Mother needs you, darling! Mother needs you so much!”

Tony couldn’t answer. He was shaking with desire, squeezing his balls and cock as he watched his mother’s finger rubbing at her cunt. He was so excited, so aroused, he could hardly believe how good it felt. He had read and reread all those accounts in his book, pouring over the pictures of those long-dead ancients of Pompeii. Although his history books weren’t graphic, Tony understood very well, reading between the lines. That was the way to live, he thought. Everyone wearing those thin robes, tits showing, bodies revealed, fucking anywhere and everywhere, with anyone.

Judy stepped toward her son, her eyes blazing with desire. She moved his hands away from his cock and balls. She hesitated only a moment, then grasped them, herself. The heat of his balls in her hand thrilled her, and when she closed her fist around his cock, she was surprised at how hard it was. She squeezed it, making a throaty squeal of pleasure, looking down at his cockhead, watching it swell. Juices seeped from his small piss-hole, and Judy ran her thumb over it, feeling how slippery they were. She wanted very much to taste those juices, to lick her thumb. But that was going too fast, she felt. She didn’t want her son to be startled, shocked, maybe. She would take her time.

But as slow as she tried to go, Judy was losing her fragile grip on her emotions. They were flaring with bubbling heat, and her cunt was driving her crazy. She grasped his cock very hard, and pumped her fist up and down, mating hot hissing sounds as she stared down between them, still holding his preciously hot balls in her other hand.

“Oh, Tony, Tony!” she breathed, jacking his cock swiftly. “You’re so hard again! You have a beautiful cock, darling! Ooohh, I’ve wanted to see your cock for so long ... and now I’ve got it in my hand! Ahhh, your cock is so hard and lovely, baby!”

“Mother,” Tony grunted, his hands lifting. “I gotta touch ... touch something! I just gotta feel you, Mother!”

“Oh, God, yes!” she moaned, losing her grip on her emotions.

She knew it would happen, knew she couldn’t stop once they started. Her face was still smeared with his cum; she had hold of his cock and if she didn’t get it inside her cunt she would go out of her mind completely.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.