Getting Behind Mother - Cover

Getting Behind Mother

Copyright© 2020 by Kathy Andrews

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Walking behind his mother as she tore her skirt by accident gets Tony turned on and unable to think of anything else.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Novel-Pocketbook  

Judy was nervous about going to the pasture. She couldn’t put her finger on it, but she felt an apprehension she couldn’t shake.

It had been two days since the shower incident, and all her son could talk about was getting her gang-banged. She enjoyed listening to him, and she enjoyed talking it out with him. To her, it was a fantasy, but she wasn’t sure about Tony.

She found herself more and more susceptible to his wishes, as though he were leading her, not the other way around. She had taught him everything about her body, her likes and dislikes, and showed her son all sorts of fleshy delights. So if she was becoming passive and willing to his wants, she had only herself to blame.

But she was a willing victim. Judy knew that. She found it deliciously exciting to have her son control her.

In a way it frightened her, but her excitement was greater.

Judy had always enjoyed a man who controlled a woman in sex, and she found herself loving her son more and more because he was becoming more aggressive and demanding with her body.

The day before, he had wanted her to walk about in her panties, and she had done so, allowing him to pull them down just below her hips, so her ass and pussy hair showed. He had kept her that way for over an hour, and it felt quite unusual to have her panties half on and half off. Yet it excited her, too. Tony was talking about putting things inside her cunt and ass, keeping them there as she exercised for him. The idea was lewd, and just enough to make her want to do it for him. He talked about stuffing a banana up her cunt and eating it out, and that had made her shiver. But not with disgust. She knew she would stuff a banana up her son’s asshole, and eat it out, if he asked her to.

Anything...

Anything he wanted, she wanted, too.

And now, today, she had agreed to go to the pasture.

She had agreed to wear her toga, but only with something over her as she drove. Tony agreed with that, and she used a light raincoat, feeling foolish because the day was so hot and bright. Tony wore his toga, too, but he had pulled on pants under it. She had insisted.

In the back seat of the car was an ice cooler, loaded with soft drinks and the makings for sandwiches. They planned to spend all afternoon at the pasture, having a picnic, being free in the open, and trying their best to feel as if they were in ancient Rome or Greece.

Tony chattered constantly about what he had read of those people, of the open fucking, the wild orgies that went on, with everyone fucking everyone else. His talk of such things served only to increase her vague sense of nervousness.

Tony couldn’t sit still as they drove, and he had opened his mother’s raincoat so he could feel her pussy and thighs. Judy didn’t mind that, but she kept a nervous lookout for passing cars.

She remembered how wild they had become that first day, when she had to fuck him again on the side of the road.

Soon they were at the pasture. Judy stopped the car, and together they carried the ice chest. That time, going through the wire, she made sure nothing snagged and ripped. That had been-the start, she remembered, her tarn dress, exposing her thigh mid pink panties. She still had those panties in her bedroom, and would keep them forever as a reminder of her pleasures with Tony.

They moved to the low hill near the old tree. Judy removed her raincoat and her son pulled his pants off. She spread out a blanket they had brought, her son watching every movement, seeing her ass flash.

“Nice, huh, Mother?” Tony said, his cock dangling under his short toga.

“Very nice, baby,” she replied, sitting on the blanket and leaning back, her arms behind her.

The sun burned down on her body, and she pulled her toga top away from one tit, lifting the hem. She loved the heat of the sun on her body, her naked body. She opened her legs, and Tony sat at her feet, gazing at her cunt.

“Be nicer if there were people around, dressed like us,” Tony said. “Then we could really pretend we were in some Roman spa.”

Judy drank a soft drink, from the can, then stuffed it into a sack they had brought along for trash, she felt the urge to pee. She looked around for some bush to hide behind.

“You gotta pee, don’t you?” Tony said.

“How did you know?”

“I can tell,” he said.

“There’s no bush close by,” she replied. “I have to walk way over there.”

“Why? You and I are the only ones here, Mother. Pee right here.”

“In front of you?” she asked, eyes widening. “Why not? We’ve done everything else, haven’t we?”

“I’d be embarrassed,” Judy answered. “I doubt it,” Tony said. “Go on, give it a try.”

Judy gazed at him. “You want to watch, don’t you?”

He nodded.

“Well...”

She stood, feeling her face warming. She stepped off the blanket a few feet, and facing heir son, she squatted, making sure her toga was at her waist and out of the way.

“Open your knees,” Tony said. “Don’t keep them closed, Mother.”

Judy spread her knees.

Tony’s eyes were fixed upon her hairy cunt, seeing her pink pussy-lips and the spreading of her asscheeks.

Judy gazed into her son’s face, watching his excitement. It did embarrass her to pee in front of him, but it also felt exciting.

“Go on and pee,” Tony urged.

The hot stream of piss gushed out of her cunt, making a hissing sound as it bubbled into the grass. Tony’s eyes grew hotter as he watched, fixed on his mother’s cunt. Judy flushed, holding her knees wide as she pissed.

After she finished, she sat back on the blanket and closed her legs. She noticed her son seemed amused and pleased at her embarrassment.

They ate a sandwich, and she wondered why her son wasn’t trying to fuck her by this time. She was more than ready, but she was becoming used to waiting on his desires.

“Mother,” he said after a long silence, “you’ve been really good with me. Making these togas and letting me do things I read about in my books. I sure wish I could help you with some of your fantasies.”

“I want to please you, Tony,” she answered in a low voice. “You’re most important to me, and I’ll always try to make it exciting for you.”

“I liked watching you piss,” he said, suddenly.

“It embarrassed me,” she replied. “But if you like it-”

“I wanna watch every time you take a piss.”

“Okay,” she replied, her voice soft. After more silence, Tony stood up. “Now you can watch me piss,” he said, step-, ping over the edge of the blanket. “But I wanna piss on your cunt.”

“Tony!” she gasped.

“That’s where I wanna piss, right on your cunt, Mother.”

He waggled his cock at her...

“But that’s-”

“You’ll like it, I bet,” he said. “Come on, so we don’t get the blanket wet.”

Judy hesitated, eyeing his cock. She trembled, almost feeling him pissing on her pussy already. She gazed up at his face, wondering what was going on behind his bright eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.