Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash - Cover

Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - There's a lot hopping at the Buckman Trailer Park in Stagwood, Kentucky, from the Baptist preacher/bootlegger writing to Jerry Springer about his lovely, maybe adulterous pregnant teen bride to Jeff Bob the ex-con pervert to the local rake who might be the landlord to the local family made up of three bar girls with their own tavern. Plenty of folks screwin' like bunnies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

One year later...
At Denny Marshall’s Birthday Bash
Buckman Baptist Church

“So, aren’t you glad that you lost that bet, babe?” Dan Logan teased Ellie Marshall with his hand on her ass over her maternity clothes.

Yes, she was knocked up ... again, and once more, no one had a clue of paternity. It could be Dan’s, Luke’s, Jeff Bob’s, Eric’s, or even Denny’s, her husband’s. Yes, Denny was still the pastor of Buckman Baptist Church in Stagwood, Kentucky, but he was a lot less worried about his sins than he used to be.

Whoever the baby Daddy was, nobody worried too much about it at all, either. Ellie knew that Denny would raise the child, yet another that she popped out, just as she planned to keep doing indefinitely. After all, she had no plans to stop screwing around and no plans to take it any way but raw dogging. Ellie didn’t let a rubber anywhere near her sweet, slick snatch. She raised her babies as well as she could ... and hoped for more to come.

Well, more than just hoped, of course. She tried for babies, repeatedly, and with a variety of men. She seldom, if ever, bothered with panties, either, these days. Why should she? Ellie loved getting knocked up by men and having them wonder if they were the true baby Daddy. Maybe Denny shot blanks, maybe not, but she didn’t bother checking on it. One way or the other, she got in the family way, and if it wasn’t his, the other men were donors, weren’t they?

It was a lot cheaper than a sperm bank and fertility clinic, after all. Ellie was very aroused at the thought of being bred at least once by each of the men in the Buckman Park, in fact, including Denny, of course. She loved the idea of every man in the community breeding every woman, truth be told. She wanted Denny to get the chance to breed every girl, too, including April and Polly. It would only be right, with his wife spreading her legs to be the town tramp.

Well, truth be told, they were all town tramps now. All of the ladies in town were as slutty as possible now. Ellie loved that fact, if she was honest with herself. Slutdown was a wonderful thing. Sure, she was a pastor’s wife and she should judge that kind of thing, according to the Good Book, but she just couldn’t bring herself not to love how close it brought the town and the trailer park together. Everyone hopped from bed to bed lately.

All of the ladies were preggers, too, including Polly. Some, such as Ellie, were pregnant a second time, of course. Others, like April, were pregnant for the first time ever. Even so, nobody knew who the baby Daddy was, even with her. Dan certainly plowed her often enough to do the job, but so did Eric himself ... and so did Denny, Luke, and Jeff Bob. Among others, mind you.

Yeah, if it were up to Ellie, people would just visit each other, eat together, fuck each other, and go home the next morning. Preferably limping the whole way. Maybe not every night. People had to work for a living, after all. People had families to raise and such. Even so, regular visits to each other’s trailer to hump each other should be normalized.

Already, whenever Denny came home to find another man in Ellie’s bed, which happened a lot these days, he just brought them each a beer from the fridge as well as drinking his own. Then he often just joined in the action, taking his pick of the other holes not in use. Sometimes, he just waited until the other man or men were done and slid right in for sloppy seconds or thirds.

More than once, he had to wait a little while to recover because he had already screwed some other woman and she could smell it on his dick. Those were more frequent incidents of late and Ellie adored those times, because it meant that her sweet Denny was cutting loose and having some strange of his own. Yeah, the slut life was the only way to live!

Of course, that one week’s bet involving her ass turned into a full year and more of Dan and Jeff Bob, and plenty of others, sodomizing her as they pleased. Ellie didn’t protest at all, because she had gotten hooked on the anal fun as much as the two men ... and others, did. On day eight, she could well have called it quits, but when Dan showed up out of habit, followed by Jeff Bob, she simply bent over and spread her cheeks for more cock up her rump.

Then she promptly greeted Denny with the sight of her freshly used cornhole ... and insisted that he take his turn as well. It was very well-lubed, by then, after all. It was also extremely clean of late, and by now she regularly sucked whatever cock went back there. Or whichever cock just went inside her luscious twat, for that matter.

Oh, yeah, Ellie was now free use for all three holes, a true cum whore, and insatiable to boot. She didn’t let men get away from her trailer without plowing her and often invited them over for just such a reason. She seldom bothered with an excuse anymore. She would just call men up and urge them to come over to ram her balls deep. Women, too, in fact. She loved to eat pussy and ass, in fact.

“Penny for your thoughts, babe?” Dan asked Ellie as he continued to fondle his married lover.

“Oh, how much I’m hooked on that D, honey! I could never give it up now! I crave it ... I need it, including right now! Take me behind the church and do me, please!” Ellie encouraged the old sea dog.

‘But it’s your husband’s birthday party!” Dan feebly protested.

“Yes, and you know that it will be a great bonus birthday present ... a buttered bun, just for him! Remember how much it excited him last time to get sloppy seconds on his birthday? He’ll be thrilled to no end and want to fuck me even harder, probably asking me the whole time whose cum he’s dippin’ it in, you know!” Ellie egged him on, eager as she was to feel that cock back inside her.

Sure enough, Dan followed Ellie behind the church and pulled her maternity dress up to prepare to fuck her there. She gladly spread her thighs just right and fingered her pussy enough to add to her already wet state and make it even easier for Dan to take her. He furiously thrust in and out of the pastor’s wife, his lust and hunger overtaking him just as it made her hot and bothered.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.