Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash - Cover

Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - There's a lot hopping at the Buckman Trailer Park in Stagwood, Kentucky, from the Baptist preacher/bootlegger writing to Jerry Springer about his lovely, maybe adulterous pregnant teen bride to Jeff Bob the ex-con pervert to the local rake who might be the landlord to the local family made up of three bar girls with their own tavern. Plenty of folks screwin' like bunnies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“Holy smokes, Dan ... how do you get it up for me so soon after plowing Ellie Marshall?” Crystal Davies moaned as she took it balls deep from Dan Logan, the local lothario of all lotharios.

“I love to fuck, woman. Hell, you could even say that I live to fuck, because to an extent, that’s true. It’s the greatest pleasure of life ... fucking, that is. I love to fuck, I enjoy pussy, ass, mouth, all of it, and I don’t see a point in denying myself such delights during my unknown number of years left on this globe. Why deprive someone of pussy, dick, ass, any of it? Why say no, when saying yes makes everyone happier?” Dan explained his philosophy, even if he wondered how much she understood.

“That’s true. You never know when you’re gonna take a dirt nap, so why resist temptation, right? Like that one meme said, ‘think of all of those ladies who turned down dessert at their last supper on the Titanic,’ right? And you, honey, are my favorite lover bar none! I’m just glad that you don’t mind how slutty I am!” Crystal agreed as she felt Dan bottoming out inside her gushy gash.

“Carpe culum!” Dan laughed as he slapped Crystal’s booty.

“What’s that mean?” Crystal snickered, knowing that Dan was far better-educated than anyone else in the park, even more than the Goddards.

“That’s a rough Latin alliteration. It means ‘seize the ass.’ Much like carpe diem. ‘Seize the day.’ It’s my own twist or variation on that attitude, babe,” Dan grinned as he toyed with the outside of Crystal’s backdoor, “as for sluts ... I love ‘em! I love sluts, I love cucks, I love gays and lezzies ... I love ‘em all. Except pedos, abusers, rapists, and other assorted scum, of course. They can rot in Hell if there really is one. But I love sluts best of all. You make life so much enjoyable on our journey to the grave.”

“Well, speaking for the skanks, sluts, tramps, hussies, tarts, hoes, whores, harlots, etc., I thank you and all men like you for not judging us! Especially since judging us would make y’all hypocrites, wouldn’t it?” Crystal moved that pretty ass of hers and long, blonde hair of hers along with her hips as she let Dan pound her over the bar.

It was past closing hours, after all, but Crystal loved to let Dan and other lucky bastards fuck her, her sister Tammy, and her daughter Nikki after hours when the tavern was closed. She knew that her sister and daughter put out for Dan, too, but hey, what girl from Stagwood, especially Buckman Trailer Park, didn’t? Dan was cock of the walk for a reason, wasn’t he? He had a big, thick cock, he knew how to use it, he didn’t lie, he was smart as fuck, and he was possibly the richest man in the park.

To Crystal’s knowledge, only maybe April Goddard, Holly Marshall, and a handful of other stuffy women from outside the park didn’t give up the booty to Dan. Crystal suspected that most of those would if they thought that they could get away with it, too. Most girls in town, especially in the ol’ Buckman, once they came of age, wanted almost as a rite of passage to drop their panties for Dan Logan. That trip to his trailer seemed to call out to them, so much so that Crystal often wondered just how many teenage girls nowadays might secretly be Dan’s daughters, too. He had been at it for years, with only his term in the Navy interrupting his womanizing for any real length of time.

“It’s a wonder that you haven’t been killed by now, given how often you’ve been found in the arms of so many wives, girlfriends, mothers, even some daughters. What’s your secret?” Crystal laughed as she squeezed Dan’s cock to trap it deep inside her gash ... she really wanted him to knock her up.

“Fucking them in my own damn trailer, of course! It lets the men play make-believe and look the other way. Fucking them in settings like this, or in the back of my shop. Fuck them in the open air sometimes ... just never fuck ‘em on their old man’s turf. Not in his own bed. You’re in that man’s castle then, or his trailer in this case. I’ll fuck ‘em almost anywhere else.

“Ever since I damn near got my balls sliced or shot off by some kind of sheikh of some kind years back in the Navy while stationed in Dubai, I’ve learned that you don’t fuck ‘em in their own damn tent! Trust me, it’s more trouble than it’s worth. I can’t use my balls again if they’re removed and I’m rather attached to them, anyway.

“Funny thing, Samira later emigrated to the UK and keeps asking me to visit her and fuck her all over again. I’ve been saving up money for just that occasion. It wasn’t bad booty for coitus interruptus,” Dan beamed while fighting the urge to cum just yet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.