Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash - Cover

Buckman Tales, Trailer Park Trash

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There's a lot hopping at the Buckman Trailer Park in Stagwood, Kentucky, from the Baptist preacher/bootlegger writing to Jerry Springer about his lovely, maybe adulterous pregnant teen bride to Jeff Bob the ex-con pervert to the local rake who might be the landlord to the local family made up of three bar girls with their own tavern. Plenty of folks screwin' like bunnies.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Humor   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

“So, this here block party is pretty sweet, don’t you think, Dan?” Jeff Bob Chutney asked Dan Logan, the liquor merchant and resident “big man” in the trailer park.

“Yeah, between the horseshoe-throwing fun, the shine, the weed, and the damn good grub, no doubt of that, Jeff Bob. But that’s not all you have in mind, is it?” Dan teased Jeff Bob a bit about his fondness for teen pussy.

“Hey, one pussyhound to another, you know how it goes, man! Just ‘cause I went to the pokey for licking a fifteen year old chicken doesn’t mean that I lost the taste for ‘em. Luckily for me, no one seems to care anymore,” Jeff Bob chuckled as he put some more chaw in his mouth and spat out the old.

“Just don’t get any chaw in the pussy when you’re licking it!” Dan needled him, “and you know why they don’t care. They tossed out your conviction. Otherwise, you couldn’t live here and you know it.”

“Lucky me ... vacated is the term that they used. Whatever that means. All I know is that I’m a free man, even if divorced as fuck! Still don’t get why Sandy had to leave me, anyway,” Jeff Bob shook his head while admiring Ellie Marshall’s sweet teen bride ass and Nikki Davies’s similarly fine booty.

“Are you kidding, buddy? She thought that you’d try to ram it balls deep inside your own daughters someday! That’s why! Not judgin’, just telling you the straight dope here,” Dan laughed as he tossed back some sweet tea and hurled another horseshoe.

“Speakin’ of which ... can you boys tell Denny that he’s the Daddy already ... that it isn’t one of you? I’m tired of him pushin’ me on that issue, ya know,” Ellie griped and pouted now.

“Oh, come on, girlie ... you know that we fucked a lot ... right after I got out of the joint ... that’s enough for Denny to think that I put that bun in your hot little oven, isn’t it?” Jeff Bob chuckled as he took a huge bite of the ribs, followed by a swig of Coors.

“Why would you want to make him think that, Ellie? You think he’s gonna leave you over it?” Dan wondered aloud, “from what I’ve seen, he’s gonna want to hump you into next week if he thinks that you’re spreadin’ it for one or more of us. That dude smells of cuck all over in my book. I know cucks when I see ‘em. I can smell ‘em comin’ a mile away. It’s a survival skill that I picked up, okay? Nothin’ wrong with it in my book. I like cucks. They make my life easier, trust me. They’re not gonna shove a gun in my face for pounding the missus, you know.”

“Okay, since you’re so sure that Denny will want it more ... take me out back behind your pickup and screw me bareback now! And you, too, Jeff Bob, since you’re both so insistent that I don’t need to sell Denny on being the Daddy! He even wrote a letter to Jerry Springer about it!” Ellie snapped and dared both men.

“Sure, I’ll hump you at any excuse, babe, especially now that you’re married! You know I love married pussy, right?” Dan grinned, not telling his own little secret, “say, maybe you can write your own letter to Jerry or I could or Jeff Bob could about this!”

“It didn’t stop you when I was single, either,” Ellie pointed out, remembering plenty of times that Dan fucked her into next week.

“Sure, it didn’t ... nice pussy is nice pussy, babe. Why the hell would I turn that down?” Dan winked at her, “are you sure I’m not the Daddy?”

“I don’t know, okay? I just ... want to believe it ... and I want him to believe it, alright? Just in case he might get all upset. I don’t know if he would or won’t, but I don’t like takin’ them chances, not about that, okay? He might be cool with me and you doin’ it, but if he’s raisin’ your brat, he might raise Cain, cuck or no cuck, okay?” Ellie worried aloud, even as she dropped her denim cut-offs and let Dan slide right into her.

“Oh, honey, Denny ain’t gonna give this up for nothin’ ... trust me! Hell, I wouldn’t if I were him, either, and I’m no cuck ... I’d cheat on you constantly, but I would never stop rammin’ it deep inside a sweet pussy like this!” Jeff Bob now said as he took his first turn right after Dan.

“My sentiments exactly!” Dan beamed as he put it back inside Ellie from behind, “so, what happens if I win this bet ... versus if you win it?”

“If you win, I’ll let you fuck my ass! Both of you! A lot ... for a whole week!” Ellie offered them now, knowing that she had little leverage with guys who often got to hump her.

Ellie didn’t put out for everyone, mind you, but once she slid down her panties for a guy and liked the way that he laid that pipe, she had a precious hard time turning him down after that. Hell, she never even cut Denny off, not even when she was pissed at him. Basically, once you got into Ellie’s panties, you had to really suck at fucking for it to be a one-time deal. She might tell herself, “never again,” but she couldn’t give up dick that she liked.

Ellie still missed Luke Beaufort’s dick ... so far. She held up hope that they would start screwin’ her again someday. Again, she didn’t give it out wholesale ... but she couldn’t give up a fine woodsman. Luke had dropped her when he first got serious about Holly, her sister-in-law, after all. Part of her was curious about Eric Goddard’s dick, but she feared that he was too devout, too much of a God-fearing family man to ever go for it.

“And if you win?” Dan asked Ellie now while humping her fast and furious.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.