Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

It was two days after Manny’s pain-pleasure solution at the Dunphy household. The spanking therapy had worked to help the family reduce their hypnotic induced cravings. The frequent application of pain and humiliation of having to bare their asses and ask for a spanking from each other had somehow blocked their mental instincts to carry out their conditioning.

It hadn’t worked perfectly, though. In part, because the family loathed the spankings and didn’t apply them consistently. Alex worked out that every two hours, a spanking had to be administered to her bare bottom to keep her in her pre-hypnotic state.

In the mornings, it was especially tricky for her to even remember she needed to ask for a spanking. She would awaken feeling like her vain, shallow, and mischievous sister Hailey. Alex wanted to wear frosty bras and panties. She was now a rising star on TikTok and was known for her huge tits bouncing and jiggling. The worst part was the shameful feeling that she secretly enjoyed the attention. She knew it was the hypnotic suggestions, and she blamed her sister for that.

Hailey was just as resentful. She could not bring herself to wear panties or bras. Alex had added that she could not cross her legs and wouldn’t mind if people looked up her skirt. Her father had noticed her at dinner sitting with her legs apart, and she had to excuse herself and ask her mother to spank her so she could finish dinner.

The most humiliating part was that she didn’t crave regular food. Alex was eating healthy, but Hailey craved semen. She loved the taste of her own pussy juices as well. However, that was not as satisfying as cum. She had developed an incredible appetite for it. Yesterday, she rode on the public bus alone.

She felt like a total pervert as she intentionally sat with single male riders. Hailey put her jacket over the man’s lap and then slowly unzipped his pants. The man usually thought she might be trying to scam him, but Hailey would put a finger over her lips to shush him. Then she would slowly begin to pump his cock until he ejaculated in his hand. She would quietly sip his cum when he came and move to another seat.

She did that three times before getting off the bus in frustration that she had barely had a single satisfying meal. All the while cursing her sister for implanting these devious thoughts in her brain.

The girls were back in their room, comparing how frustrating the past few days have been. Their father had oblivious to the shenanigans that had taken place. Phil was happy to see everyone spending time together. He had no idea that they were usually sneaking off to spank one another and then get permission to masturbate right after.

“You really screwed me over, Alex,” Hailey said. She told her sister about her humiliating bus ride.

“Did any of the guys tell you no?” Alex was shocked over her big sister’s scandalously forward behavior.

“Look at me,” Hailey shrugged her dainty shoulders and smirked, “No guy would tell me no. They just thought I might be crazy or want to charge them money. The worst part was when I finished with them, some of them wanted to keep talking to me. Why can’t they just be happy I gave them a handjob and fuck off back to wherever they came from?” Hailey asked selfishly.

“Well, thanks to you, I love rap and am trending on TikTok. Everyone at school knows what a slut I am,” Alex sneered from her bed.

“You should be thanking me! You no longer dance like a white girl. Thanks to my instructions, you really shake your ass,” Hailey snickered. She offered to hypnotize Alex and try to stop her from craving TikTok notoriety and the desire to twerk in the most obscene manner when she heard rap.

“No way, you’d probably make me crave cum just like you!” Alex stuck up her nose at the mere suggestion of trusting her sister’s hypnotic suggestion.

“If I could hypnotize you. I would have made you crave drinking piss!” Hailey admitted. She would keep the cum for herself. She hated the fact she was such a cum hound now. She literally couldn’t stop thinking about the tasty spunk spurting out of a man’s cock down her throat. She wanted it warm, cold, even in place of butter on her pancakes.

“Gross! That’s mean,” Alex scrunched her pretty upturned nose as if she smelled a disgusting fart.

“You should ride the bus and try to squeeze cum out of men old enough to be my grandfather’s dicks because you are starving,” Hailey lamented angrily. They were both being bratty and getting on each other’s nerves. Hailey left before Alex could retaliate and turn her into a naked puppy. Hailey had seen video of herself sniffing and jumping around with a plunger in her own asshole like a tail. It would have been hilarious if that was any other girl she knew. She could already feel her resistance to the mental programming wearing thin.

She opened her brother’s door without knocking. Luke was not surprised. He looked frustrated, as well. He had a hairbrush by his side as if he had been spanking his own bottom. He knew the drill. Hailey would only be visiting if she wanted something from him. In this case, he knew it must be her morning spanking.

“I assume you want to go first?” He said as he sat up and offered his lap. He was wearing only white underwear. He was slightly hard, but his sister had seen him beat off and even been the one to implant that in his mind.

“Actually, I was hoping we could make a deal. It is kind of embarrassing. Is there a way we can keep this between us?” she asked as she pulled skirt up and laid across his lap. She wasn’t wearing any panties. Her cute little butt was still rosy pink from the spankings she received the day before.

Luke told her he was listening.

Meanwhile, Claire was talking to her husband about hypnotism. She couldn’t stop thinking about her programming. Hers had not been all that bad. She was supposed to vamp for her husband and control him with her pussy. She was insatiable in bed, but Phil had not been as generous in lovemaking. It had frustrated Claire.

They were talking about his fear of clowns.

“I am brave. Roller coasters? Love ‘em. Scary movies? I’ve seen Ghostbusters, like, seven times. I regularly drive through neighborhoods that have only recently been gentrified. So yeah, I’m pretty much not afraid of anything ... Except for clowns. I am not really sure where the fear comes from. My mother says it’s because when I was a kid, I found a dead clown in the woods, but who knows?”

“I think I can cure you of your irrational fear of clowns,” Claire insisted as she ignored that last bit.

“A healthy fear of clowns is not irrational. Some clowns are evil, Claire. You know this,” Phil had told his wife many times about the various mythical evil clowns that he loathed. He knew them all from John Wayne Gacey to Ronald McDonald. “It is coulrophobia, and a lot of people live very long, productive lives by intentionally staying as far away from clowns as humanly possible,” Phil was not inclined to remove his phobia.

“Look, I can help you with other things. Didn’t you notice how I have been more generous in the bedroom? Claire and Alex hypnotized me two days ago, and it has been great,” Claire suggested.

“Did they cure you of smoking?” He asked.

“You know about that?” Claire thought it was a shameful habit, but she kept it secret from her family.

“Claire, everybody knows that you smoke. You stand just outside the house when you smoke. You also always keep a hard pack of Menthol Filter King 100s and a lighter in your purse. I would think if you are getting hypnotized, that would be high on the list of habits to break,” he said.

“I did ask for that, but they forgot,” Claire didn’t want to tell him all the sordid details and triggers she did have in her brain.

“Hypnotism isn’t real,” Phil scoffed at the idea and dismissed it anyway.

“I thought so as well, but what have you got to lose? I can ask Alex and Hailey to come in here, and we can try it. If it doesn’t work, I’ll do that extra special thing you like in the bedroom. You know what I mean?” Claire winked seductively at her husband.

“Breakfast in bed?” Phil was oblivious.

“No, that roleplaying thing we do,” Claire looked more seductive. Claire and Phil frequently liked to roleplay as complete strangers and then meet up for date night. Phil usually had an elaborate back story for his persona.

“I could be Clive Bixby? Visiting businessman” Phil seemed excited.

“Yes, and I could be Juliette, a local housewife,” Claire smirked.

The last time they had a rendezvous as their alter-egos Phil (as Clive) picked up his wife (as Juliette) at a local bar. She was wearing a coat with no clothes underneath because they were going to head straight back to the hotel. However, her coat got caught in the escalator, and it exposed her to everyone in the lobby.

“Hmm, could you hypnotize me so that I don’t know I am Phil Dunphy?” Phil took his wife in his arms and cuddled her.

“MMmmm, that could be arranged,” Claire smiled and swooned for her husband.

“Can hypnotism be used for anything then?” Phil began to wonder if he could learn other skills. He had just asked his wife it could give him cowboy skills. “You know like shootin’, ropin’, pancake eating! I could really impress Jay. He doesn’t respect me as a man,” he said as he spoiled the romantic mood.

It didn’t matter anyway because Alex barged into their room and yelled out, “Killer Clown!!”. She was doing it as a joke.

Claire could not resist the hypnotic suggestion. She had not been spanked in a long time. She immediately spun around Phil and startled him.

At the same time, Hailey and Luke had made a deal. She was just finishing spanking his ass with a hairbrush. Luke had a meaty, muscular ass, and it didn’t sting nearly as much as it stung his sister’s bottom.

He wasn’t particularly interested in the spankings. On some level, he had enjoyed cleaning and cooking and making his sisters happy. He wasn’t sure if that was the hypnotic suggestion or just the fact Luke was a natural pleaser. He had even enjoyed sniffing panties and had admitted to being the one who stole their undies before this all began.

That was why the deal appealed to him.

“Okay, you can masturbate,” Hailey caught her breath when she finished walloping her brother’s ass twenty times. The family members had been masturbating in private as a reward after their spankings. Manny had told them there was a psychosomatic component to the consistent application of pain being followed by an immediate reward. Hailey didn’t understand it, but she knew that the spankings decreased her cravings to behave according to her hypnotic instruction. The masturbation was just icing on the cake for her.

Hailey had been the one to initially implant the command in Luke’s brain to masturbate on command. He actually enjoyed doing it in front of his sisters and was proud of himself. Now, he was doing it because she asked him to do it.

She wanted the cum that badly that she would drink her own brother’s semen.

In exchange, she began to edge herself with a pair of panties. She could not wear them, but sticking them in her pussy and playing with herself got them nice and sticky. She was embarrassed at first the brother and sister soon got down to business playing with themselves. Luke had asked her to fart in the panties like Alex frequently did. Hailey didn’t want to admit she farted at all, but she was willing to rub her ass all over the panties as well.

“When you are ready, just squirt it directly in my mouth,” Hailey instructed him.

“Why don’t you just suck it then? It will go faster,” Luke shrugged.

A blowjob would be more pleasurable than a furious masturbation session, and he was going to cum in her mouth anyway.

“Gross! Give head to my brother? As if!” Hailey snorted derisively.

She would eat his cum, but she didn’t want to have to do anything else. She agreed to give him a hand if it would make it go faster.

“Can I play with your pussy too?” Luke said when his sister took over, pumping his cock.

“Stop making this weird, Luke. I am hungry. You are just horny,” Hailey said with a churlish smirk.

Back in Phil and Claire’s bedroom, they were shocked that Alex had walked in without knocking.

Her mother was livid that Alex spoke one of her trigger words. It was the most benign of all her triggers, though.

“I just wanted to see if you were still under the effects of the hypnosis,” Alex said.

She had intended to reveal to her father that she hypnotized her mother. Alex felt a tremendous desire to be catty and mischievous. She knew her resistance to her own programming was weakening. She apologized to her mother for spilling the beans and asked if the two of them could talk privately.

That was code for spanking each other in private. They family had adopted it to avoid explaining their shameful new therapy to control their cravings to Phil.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.