Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“Did I just jerk off in front of you?” Luke realized he had creamed his panties.

His dick was spent and softening quickly. He still wanted to beat off, and his sisters were watching and giggling. This didn’t feel normal, and yet it did. He was so confused, but that was nothing new for Luke.

“Yes, silly! You do it all the time,” Hailey was the better liar of the two sisters.

She pretended this was perfectly normal, and they put up with him beating off in front of them many times before. They both giggled as he licked the cum in out of his panties as if he were sampling delicious ice cream.

“Now, go put on an apron and clean up the living room before Mom and Dad get home. I want it to be spotless,” Alex demanded.

“But I don’t want to go,” Luke couldn’t understand why he didn’t want to leave his sister’s bedroom.

They were laughing at him. He had his hand on his pecker and was wearing girl’s panties. He knew he just masturbated and felt incredibly humiliated and yet he didn’t know why.

Luke could not reconcile the feelings of shame and embarrassment with the fact he felt compelled to take these actions. He had accepted that the mind control tea he gave his sisters didn’t work. He assumed that he was easily suggestible because he continued doing his sister’s bidding until Manny told him it was a placebo. Yet, this was different. He wondered if his sister’s really had hypnotized him. He was skeptical, and yet it seemed like the only possible conclusion he could draw from this experience.

“Goodbye, Luke,” Hailey said abruptly. Luke turned on his heel and was already out the door and down the stairs in nothing but his sister’s freshly creamed in panties.

“You are never going to get those panties back,” Hailey laughed with the self-satisfied giggle of a girl who had just grown bored with her new plaything.

She was ready to move on to something else. She flicked open Instagram to read about what celebrity was fucking what other celebrity.

“We need a control group. We can’t trust our results,” Alex was already thinking about the next steps in her experiment.

“Luke could have done what we said to lull us into a conclusion of a false positive in our test results,” Alex lamented.

“Who cares? This is just a game anyway while we are on break from school,” Hailey was self-absorbed and fully involved in the lives of Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne.

“If you want to make Dad do whatever you say and give you spending money, we need to run some internal calibrations. There were certain things about that experiment that did not add up. Luke masturbated, but after he came, he stopped rubbing one out. I hadn’t given him his trigger word. We don’t know if the triggers and conditions need to be made simpler. There are so many possibilities. The fact that I can use the smell of my farts to reward him could lead to longer-lasting conditioning without a re-application of the original suggestion. We need to find out how long he remains under our control,” Alex said.

“All I heard was blah, blah, blah” Hailey tossed her phone to the side with a bored expression on her face.

“We also don’t know what happens if you give someone a conflicting trigger or condition, and they can’t reconcile it in their head?” Alex was talking out loud to herself.

Alex pontificated on a scenario where a hypnotized subject was told to love the color red. They were also told to hate the color red. She called it a possible divide by zero fatal error that could have significant consequences.

“I hate all of the guys I date, and I love them at the same time. I hate them when they disappoint me, and I love them when they give me what I want,” Hailey mused.

Hailey then applied lipstick and touched up her make-up.

“Here is what I propose for a control group,” Alex said.

She promised Hailey she would put her under and give her a very simple and benign condition. She would also give her a trigger and associate it with an obscure word.

“Can it be to look hotter and have a great tan?” Hailey giggled.

She was being facetious. She told her sister that there was no way that she was going to let Alex put her under because she couldn’t be sure she was not going to mess with her head.

“You don’t trust me?” Alex scoffed in indignation at the mere suggestions she would do that.

“No,” Hailey answered with a wry grin. “However, if you let me do the same thing to you, then I think we are fine,” she grinned.

“Deal!” Alex said.

The girls both agreed in advance that there would be one condition implanted in their heads.

“Work together as sisters and not against each other. We are a team,” Alex suggested.

“What about try not to bore the shit out of each other?” Hailey countered.

Alex said that the condition had to be measurable. The girls finally decided on something straightforward for their first mental conditioning. “We’ll both enjoy eating healthy and stop eating snacks. We won’t like fattening foods,” she said.

If they craved ice cream or potato chips, they would know the conditioning was wearing off.

Hailey was very weight conscious, and she agreed to that and looked forward to having the extra will power.

They also had to agree on a single trigger that would be implanted in their head. They didn’t want it to be triggered very easily. Alex suggested that when they hear their trigger word, they will touch their nose with their finger once. They will remember that they did it. She suggested the trigger words “churlish” for her sister.

“It is an adjective used to describe a rude, boorish, or miserly person,” She said.

Hailey didn’t realize that it was a left-handed barb towards her rude behavior.

“Vulpine” would be Alex’s trigger word. “It means crafty and cunning; from the Latin vulpes,” she said.

They both agreed to film the other one with their cell phones and each day to test the trigger. “This way, we’ll know the duration the simplest trigger lasts. It may be that more complex triggers don’t last the same length of time,” Alex said. She was already picturing the excel spreadsheet she would create to chart the test results.

Hailey agreed to put Alex under first. She told her sister to take off all of her clothes except for her panties. She said it was to recreate the same conditions that Luke was in when he went under. Alex was skeptical, but she agreed. It was just her and her sister, and they had changed in front of each other many times before.

Alex removed her clothes. When she unclasped her bra, her natural over-sized jugs plunged down and jiggled like two mighty sacks of milk. Hailey was instantly jealous of her sister’s enormous Double-D set of tits.

Alex knew that. She smirked and lay on the bed in nothing but her panties. Hailey somberly repeated the ritual they used to put Luke under. Alex wasn’t certain it would work since she had a much more advanced intellect than her brother. However, she put herself in a toward state and began to relax and follow her sister’s voice. Soon she was under a trance and entirely under her sister’s power.

Naturally, Hailey started with the first condition and implanted it deep in her sister’s psyche. She would no longer crave candy, ice cream or snacks. She would now want to eat healthy.

Hailey was quite bored, though, and decided since she opened Alex’s head, she may as well implant two more conditions. Alex had told her that more than three conditions might backfire. She wanted to loosen her tightly wound sister up and have a little fun with her. She decided that her first condition would be to make her more like her.

“You’ll stop being such a boring nerd and be a little more open minded like me. You’ll want to have fun and be a little more devious,” Hailey said.

She wasn’t quite happy with that condition, but it was already implanted. She made her sister repeat it back to her. Alex repeated the implanted condition and said she would be more devious.

“You will like putting your bra and panties in the freezer. You will wear them frozen and feel hot when they start to warm up. If they get too hot, you will want to take them off completely. It doesn’t matter how uncomfortable the frozen panties and bras make you feel. You will wear them. It doesn’t matter how soaking wet they get when they start to melt, you will wear them. You will think this is normal,” Hailey giggled.

She thought that was wicked, but she assumed she could reverse it if she had gone too far.

Hailey and Alex used to play Truth or Dare during sleepovers when they were younger. One of the dares was to wear a frozen pair of panties or bra for an hour. The girls would agonize and groan as their nipples touched the frozen bra pad. Alex used to dare Hailey to do it all the time, and this was payback.

Next, Hailey implanted the agreed upon trigger. It was so boring in its original form. Touch your nose when you say vulpine? She told her to touch her nipple when someone says vulpine and then circle it slowly until they say vulpine again. “That will be more fun,” She said.

Hailey knew that Alex expected Hailey to mess with her. She’d be expecting a double-cross. Hailey felt she could explain it away as harmless and remind Alex that it was unlikely anyone would ever use that trigger word.

Then she decided to give her another trigger. Hailey wasn’t the most creative person, but she had a few ideas.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.