Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“Hello, Luke,” Alex told Luke as soon as he woke up, testing the triggers.

Luke immediately, without hesitation, approached his clever sister. He also felt a strong desire to make her happy ... her and Hailey. On the other hand, he still felt some kind of ... anger that he sensed that he was controlled by her even more than earlier. Those pills didn’t work, so he should have been free. He no sooner learned from Manny that the pills, and the tea that he mixed with them, were placebos (thank God he didn’t pay for ‘em) than he was trapped all over again. Blame Manny again ... it was Manny’s idea to play along, though a large part of Luke enjoyed being his sisters’ pet.

Still, it was the principle of the thing, right? He should have some say in this, but how to learn what was up and get some control if he spent half his day cleaning the house and doing errands like a gopher for his sisters? When would he have time to look up techniques to get some control back, some power in this dynamic, some benefit for himself. He didn’t mind doing things for his sisters, but resented being controlled, yet he also wanted to make them happy. How could he please them and still win back some power, some leverage here?

“Good doggy,” Luke’s thoughts were interrupted by the trigger from Hailey and he started behaving just like a dog.

Luke would roll over, wag his butt like a tail, pant like a dog, and bark like one, too. Alex just hoped that if he started sniffing crotches, he’d stick to Hailey’s. Then again, she smirked at the thought of Luke sniffing Mom’s crotch. No, that would draw unwanted attention to Luke, and the story would spill out, including their mind control over him. They could get in trouble, too. Still, it was a funny thought.

Okay now, this was humiliating as fuck, but he still enjoyed putting smiles on his sisters’ faces. How could he be happy to please them and then still mad as fuck at them? It was very strange. He’d have to figure that out somehow ... and get some payback.

“What do you think is going on inside that beady canine brain of Luke’s?” Alex texted Hailey, just so that Luke couldn’t overhear them.

“Probably scheming some kind of revenge. He might enjoy this, but he’ll also resent it. He’s a guy. No guy likes being dominated,” Hailey proved unusually smart for a change, but then she knew guys ... most guys.

“Except Daddy. Daddy would love being dominated even more by Mom than he already is. You know that Mom rules the roost, wears the pants in their marriage. Why don’t we have some fun with it? Hypnotize Daddy? Their marriage would never be the same. No more pretense of equal power. Daddy could serve Mom like he really wants to do, you know,” Alex suggested to Hailey, making her big sister think for once.

Yes, it was true. Daddy was very much pussywhipped by Mom, a truly uxorious hubby if there ever was one. He was even more of a trained puppy in some ways than Luke. Mom had him wrapped around her finger ... or was that her blonde bush? Did Mom even HAVE a bush, or did she shave it off as Hailey did? Anyway, Daddy wasn’t like Grandpa Jay, the gruff, but loving patriarch of the family. Mom had Daddy by the balls. Maybe Alex was right ... easier to just help Daddy enjoy what already was and submit even more to Mom. For his own good.

“You know, seeing how Luke behaves this way, he’s at least somewhat like Daddy in some ways. He enjoys at least a little being made to mind his sisters. Yet he also rebels. That’s the mix of Mom and Daddy in him, you know. The stubbornness is Mom. The puppy dog ways are Daddy. It might be interesting to see how far we can push the envelope without making him strike back. But I don’t want to go too far. He might very well snap and do something. There’s too much Mom and Grandpa Jay for him not to do something if pushed too far,” Alex continued.

“Yeah, no, we don’t want Luke taking some kind of revenge. He needs to be put in his place and STAY there, under our thumbs,” Hailey answered, already tired of this business on some level, yet curious and fascinated on another.

“Yeah, I’d hate to be put under his thumb. Ugh ... he might do ... things. Let’s make sure that we reward him somewhat for ... you know. Maybe let him sniff something that he might like if he wears the panties. Or let him sniff our farts or something,” Alex had a wicked idea now and she farted directly into her undies.

“Bad doggy! Turn your head, Luke,” Alex told him as he got up, not wanting her brother to see her unhook some panties and remove them.

“Now you can turn them back, good,” Alex then handed him her panties, “sniff those and tell me what you think of the smell.”

Luke felt compelled to sniff his sister’s used panties and couldn’t help but notice something different. Not very pleasant, but strong. Definitely something from Alex ... oh, God, was that her fart that he smelled on it? Yuck ... but at least it came from her ass, which was kinda hot to think about in a way. Wait, why was he thinking about his sister’s butt, anyway? Was he attracted to Alex or Hailey somehow. Gross, right? They were his sisters, even if they were rather hot. So was Mom, and he didn’t want her ... right? This had gone too far.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.