Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 12

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“Well, this is working better than expected,” Dr. Arvin Fennerman smirked as he witnessed the effects of the pills that he gave Manny.

Everything had gone better than he ever thought, but now it was time for him to tie up the loose ends and reap the rewards. His revenge on Haley wouldn’t be complete until he did so. Arvin grinned as he used the key that he had copied from when Haley gave it to him some time back. He walked inside the Dunphy house and simply, quietly placed tape recorders in each room that gently gave hypnotic instructions to all of the Dunphys. Next would be the Pritchetts and Tuckers, of course, but the Dunphys were a great place to start.

When the Dunphys awoke to find Arvin present, they weren’t alarmed at all. It was his home now, too, after all. The first thing that Claire did was start percolating some coffee and get some breakfast ready for everyone ... in the nude. The first thing that Haley did was kneel in front of Arvin and begin sucking his cock in front of everyone. Alex quickly joined on her knees, the two of them blowing Arvin like their lives depended upon it.

“Remember what you are, Hailey?” Arvin demanded of Haley to test her now.

“I’m your slut and Dylan’s future hotwife. I’m to cuckold Dylan with you,” Haley repeated rather dreamily now as she resumed sucking Arvin.

“Remember who you are, Alex?” Arvin insisted.

“I’m your concubine, your plaything, and your slut ... I will marry you while also enjoying Dad and Luke, plus anyone else that you have in mind. You’re my Master and my Stag,” Alex confessed before she started sucking him all over again.

Arvin grinned wickedly as he now turned to Claire, “And who are you, Claire?”

“I’m Phil’s hotwife, Domme, and mistress, and your personal fuckmeat. Phil is my cuckold boy-toy, whom I can use as I wish, as long as I share him as you dictate, discipline him often, and never put him in a cock cage again. I will peg him as much as you please, too,” Claire smiled blankly as she admitted her new role.

“Good, now peg Phil in front of us and don’t show him any mercy at all. Well, other than generous lube, of course. Phil, bend over for Claire to sodomize you over the breakfast table until I tell her to stop. Phil, while your wife is pegging you, I want you to thank her for it and beg her to do it harder, deeper still up your ass ... to invade your bowels ruthlessly until I command her to stop it,” Arvin instructed the couple as Haley and Alex took turns receiving his cock.

Phil actually did enjoy being pegged, of course, so it wasn’t a stretch for him to thank Claire and beg for more of it. Claire could be really mean about it, but even that turned him, for some reason or another. Claire didn’t even bother to give him a reach around for some reason, just left him high and dry as she pounded his pucker. She lubed him up well with shortening, though, so that was something at least. Arvin had to admit that her ass looked nice and toned as she moved her hips and buns to thrust deeper into her cuck’s backdoor.

For Arvin himself, well, he really stuck it to Haley in particular, though also to Alex, as he plowed both girls repeatedly from behind over the table. Both sisters pushed back even harder and with a fury, welcoming his prick as far inside their wet pussies as he could shove it. While Luke and Sal got it on for their part on the kitchen floor, they watched and welcomed this threesome for all it was worth.

Sal didn’t know why she considered Luke her boyfriend, but she definitely did now. She even urged him to butt-fuck her, which he did, in fact. She also knew that she was to move in with the Dunphys as soon as possible and sleep with Luke in his bed, though she was also to fuck the rest of his family ... and Arvin. Yes, since she had been at the Dunphy house the night before, the recordings worked on her as well.

“Sal, how do you feel about anal?” Arvin tested her while she was buggered.

“I LOVE IT!” Sal screamed, “I love it when a man shoves his cock up my ass! Come on, Luke, baby, further, deeper back there ... harder ... destroy my cornhole!”

Luke couldn’t help but react to that encouragement by ramming Sal’s rump even rougher than he already did. Here was a full-grown woman, gladly egging a teenage underachiever like him on to sodomize her to his heart’s content ... what a life! He didn’t know just how he got that lucky, but he wasn’t about to question it. He just kept pumping in and out of Sal’s bottom as it tightened around his cock. He also enjoyed the sight of Sal’s buttocks as he violated her anally.

Speaking of anal violations, Claire didn’t let up on butt-fucking Phil with her strap-on dildo, and damn did she look sexy with that thigh harness! If Phil at all resented being taken so roughly, he absolutely didn’t express such feelings. If anything, he just kept begging for more of it ... and harder, deeper still. He actually relished being pegged ... that much was clear.

“Whose boi pussy is this, worm?” Claire insisted as she continued plowing her husband’s backfield.

“Yours ... Mama!” Phil whimpered as he took that dildo further up his bunghole.

“Don’t you even dare cum! That spunk is not to be wasted ... it must go inside a woman’s holes, if you can manage to fuck one properly!” Claire continued the trash talk, even if it was clear that she was in character.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.