Modern Family: Manny's Pills - Cover

Modern Family: Manny's Pills

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Luke Dunphy tries out some new sample pills from Manny on his sisters, Alex and Haley. They pretend to be mind-controlled by them and then force them down his throat, dominating him through the power of suggestion. It only gets weirder from there.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Mind Control   CrossDressing   Fan Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Public Sex   Geeks   Nudism   Revenge   Slow  

“Oh, stop it, Alex!” Haley Dunphy insisted now.

“Stop what, Haley?” Alex played innocent and coy.

“Don’t play innocent with me, sis! You’ve been borrowing my panties again!” Haley accused her sister now.

“No, no, it wasn’t me, believe me. Maybe it was Luke? He is a creepy little worm, ain’t he? Want to get back at him? We can pants him!” Alex proposed.

“Yeah, let’s do that ... but quickly and don’t stare at his briefs,” Haley insisted.

“Eww, why would I do that? Boy briefs are gross!” Alex gagged at even the thought.

Meanwhile, Luke and Manny were busy talking and Luke was very skeptical of Manny’s claim about his latest scheme.

“No, Manny, I don’t buy it! I’m not gonna pay you twenty bucks of my hard-earned cash just for some pills that you cooked up that supposedly mind-control people. What would I even use it for, anyway?” Luke scoffed.

“Well, take a free sample and find out first, okay? And I’ll give you the family discount. But don’t tell the girls, of course. This will be between us guys. The girls have too much power in our family as it is. This ... this redresses the imbalance a bit. It will level the playing field a bit more in our favor, dude. Who knows, making you can make Alex do your homework or Haley stop picking on you?” Manny countered, intriguing Luke with those ideas.

“Oh, okay. I suppose that there’s no harm in trying a free sample and seeing for myself if it works. Only in the interests of science, you know,” Luke grinned now.

“Of course, of course!” Manny did his best Cenk Uygur impression right then, “for science!”

“For science!” Luke said, and payback, he thought ... Haley had been cruel to him one time too many.

An hour later...

“Alex, Haley, I got some special tea that I found that you might like. You’re all into healthy stuff, right? Herbal tea and all that jazz. This stuff should help you relax. It’s not even caffeinated,” Luke offered his sisters in the kitchen.

“Since when do you like organic and herbal stuff, or do any kind of cooking or brewing, Luke? I don’t know if I trust you, pipsqueak!” Haley nevertheless was a little curious, so she sipped it a little.

Alex waited to see if it affected her big sister in some obvious way, and when it didn’t make her sick, she accepted Luke’s offered cup at last. She wasn’t dumb enough to be the guinea pig. Let Haley jump in headlong first. That’s what older, impulsive sisters were there for, right? She smirked as she thought, okay, maybe it’s not so bad.

“You’re not half-bad, kiddo. Maybe you should be a chef or something,” Alex told her brother now.

“Nah, but he’d make a damn good barista at Starbucks. With a little elbow grease, he might even get to be a manager,” Haley scoffed at the idea of Luke having a real future.

He was still a slacker, a loser, right? He’d probably marry Rosie Redpalm and have a cozy relationship with her five daughters, too. At least that way the genepool would be safe.

Half an hour later...

“So, Haley, want to play a game? Simon says. I’ll start, Simon says, touch your face,” Luke tried out his pills.

Haley thought, okay, the little dweeb thinks that he did something put in that tea that worked. I knew that I shouldn’t have trusted him, but I jumped in feet first, against my better judgment. Well, I’ll fuck with him by touching my face and making him think that it works. Then I’ll blackmail his sorry ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.