Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

It was certainly fascinating to watch Eddie in action with his own wife instead of mine, of course. The subtle ways that showed his fierce affection for Melissa, even as he buggered, restrained, and gagged her were truly touching in their own way. I could tell that, while he liked my dear Britta-Lise a great deal, the strongest emotional bond was definitely with his lovely Asian bride. How she got into porn and how she likely got him into porn, from the sound of it, I had no idea, but I would likely stay up all night just to learn of it. It had to be a really captivating tale to relate.

I was very impressed with the loving way that Eddie fucked his wife’s cute little ass, making it clear that while she was fuckmeat, she was far more than that to him. For starters, the way that he kissed and caressed the back of her neck as he rammed it balls deep didn’t hurt that impression. As affectionate as I tended to be, I was sure that there were lessons that I could have learned from Eddie about being sweet to my wife, too.

It wasn’t to last too much, though. Melissa’s prostate was already affected by such a pounding by yours truly that Eddie’s thrusts deep inside her bottom added to the existing sensations to bring her closer to an anal orgasm. My own white-hot jizz gave her further pleasures as it coated her cornhole and further lubricated the way for her husband’s prick as he reamed her good and hard. When she clenched him in her vise-like grip with her spasming butt muscles, he completely lost all control and spat out his spunk deep inside her booty.

“Oh, damn ... Melissa really loves that ... a second load of cum as far inside her bowels as possible! Alright, Tyson, buddy, here you go! Then Lester ... then Darius ... we’re doing this in reverse order from before with Britta-Lise! Hey, baby, how are you doing there?” Eddie removed the ball gag to check in with his lovely wife, of course.

“God, this feels incredible ... the host ... he’s amazing, but so are you! Thank you for getting me involved in this shoot! I can feel those loads deep in my ass, it’s such a wonderful, slimy feeling! I love it ... thank you, guys! By the way, Hank, right? Happy Birthday, Hank! It was Eddie’s idea and your wife’s mostly ... they really wanted you to get some strange booty! Gag, please, so I can be gagged while Tyson buggers me!” Melissa surprised me by begging for the gag right away as Tyson entered her asshole for his turn.

“Damn, she really digs the gag! Someone’s getting rather kinky these days!” Darius remarked as we watched Melissa get plowed very hard up her backfield by Tyson now.

“Yeah, well, the lucky bastard is about to experience what we did, no doubt of that. So, out of sheer curiosity, babe, how did you meet Eddie and company? I’m glad that you did, but I’m naturally curious about it. Where did you meet these new friends of ours? I’m very interested in that backstory,” I inquired of my sweet Danish wife as she sat on my lap and kissed my face repeatedly.

“I looked up local porn directors in the area and also looked into strippers, which were one of my original options, not to mention call girls. Somehow, someone somewhere put a business card in my hands at a strip-joint, a Chippendale’s of all places, and then it snowballed from there, dear. In a way, it was serendipity, love,” Britta-Lise grinned as I pulled her in for another tongue kiss.

“Well, I’m glad that you guys hatched your little plot. This is the most fun I’ve had in ... well, ever, baby!” I told my delectable wife while we made out and watched Tyson really roger Melissa good and rough.

If Eddie’s wife minded having her asshole ravaged by Tyson like that, you could have fooled me. If anything, she was even more into the action now than before. That made sense because the more cum that was dumped in her butthole, the more lubricated she was for the next round. She pushed back and bucked her hips more frequently with each stroke, her supple body now on full display. Her magnificent buttocks stuck more up in the air than ever as she was invaded by Tyson’s cock.

It was only a matter of time, and sure enough, Tyson yielded to the inevitable, spurting out rope after rope of his jizz balls deep up Melissa’s tight little tush. He slid out slowly, finally causing that little pop that one often heard when a penetrator withdrew from someone’s backdoor. Eddie then made the camcorder zoom in again on the three loads of spunk oozing from his own wife’s bottom toward the bed sheets and down her luxuriant thighs. My cum, his own, and now Tyson’s made for a nice, thick creampie, but he wanted more and so did the rest of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.