Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Oh ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck! It’s one sloppy pussy, but it’s so ... fucking good!” Tyson shouted as he pounded my wife Britta-Lise on film, bareback, of course.

My wife was still bound and still had a ball gag in her mouth while Tyson rogered her good and hard, but it was quite obvious that she loved every last second of his cock taking her. Her quite slippery gash oozed cum down her thighs from the previous two men that fucked her in this gang-bang, namely Darius and Lester. It also leaked her own lady juices, which with her scent of growing arousal left no doubt as to her imminent next orgasm. My wife was born to be fucked and she showed it in every stroke where she bucked her hips to meet Tyson’s thrusts.

“Alright, baby, here it comes ... here comes the jizz!” Tyson shouted as he emptied his balls at last inside her creamy twat and she squirted on him, too.

“Wow, another glorious creampie ... let’s zoom in on that wonderful, delicious creampie!” Eddie decided suddenly, clearly looking forward to the chance to lap it up.

“He really is a cum-slurper, I see,” I told Tyson, who grinned.

“Yeah, well, between us, I think that he’ll get more than his fill to eat. Amazing. He’s clearly a straight dude, but just as clearly loves to eat those creampies!” Tyson chuckled.

“That’s our Eddie. What a guy!” Lester laughed.

“Well, he’s cool. He just has his own quirks, just like us. Just ... different kinks, of course. Creampies are his thing, but he owns it, so it’s cool!” Darius smiled.

“My turn, folks. Here I come ... just not yet,” I punned.

I lined up behind my gorgeous little Danish wife once again, grabbing the finely shaped cheeks of her splendid ass as I slid into her slimy, wet cunt. She felt even better than usual to my cock, slick, juicy, and warm to the touch. I began fucking Britta-Lise in earnest, thrusting forcefully with my stiff prick, as deep as I could put it. I went deeper and then deeper still, bottoming out inside her soaked slit. Her eager, robust hip movements met me halfway several times and brought both of us closer to the edge.

I reached over and removed her ball gag, because I wanted to hear what she said now.

“Oh ... fuck ... fuck ... thank you ... thank you, baby! You’re the best ... husband ... ever!” my wife shouted as I pounded her still.

“You’re the best ... wife ... ever ... so that makes us even!” I grunted as I hit bottom inside my delightful wife, “your pussy feels so ... good like this ... nice and slimy!”

“You ... you ... know how to make me happy! Thank ... you! I will ... do ... whatever ... you ... wish!” Britta-Lise howled as she took me balls deep inside her creamy twat.

“Damn, that ass of yours ... I love those freckles on your cheeks ... they really turn me on so much! So does your brown eye! This is my butt, isn’t it? Your tushy is mine!” I taunted my wife as she screamed my name.

“Yes ... yes ... yes ... Hank ... you ... own ... my ass! It’s ... yours ... it’s yours, honey ... I swear!” she vocally surrendered the booty as well as physically.

“Yes, I own this bottom ... it belongs to me ... but I love sharing it, too!” I proclaimed.

“And I ... own ... your ... ass ... and love to ... share it... !” my wife shouted for her part.

“I think that we have at least part of a pact, don’t we?” I teased her, but I could sense that we were both on the same page on this.

“Yes ... Hank ... yes! We ... do! But ... what about ... my ... pussy!” Britta-Lise asked me mischievously as I pumped in and out of her glorious snatch.

“I own that, too, and I love sharing it!” I declared for her benefit.

“And ... I ... I own your cock and ... I love to share it... !” my wife cried out.

“With whom do you want to share this cock, baby?” I teased her a bit, “with other men ... or other women ... or both?”

“BOTH! With whom ... would you share ... this pussy? Men ... or women ... or both?” Britta-Lise played along.

“Both ... of course!” I slapped her bottom now as I drove my dick deep inside her yummy slit again.

“That’s ... a deal!” my wife moaned out loud as I humped her even harder.

“Yes, but you’re forgetting the mouth ... I own this mouth, don’t I? I get to share it with whomever I wish,” I drew out this highly stimulating conversation.

“With whom would you share this mouth, baby?” Britta-Lise asked me, knowing full well the answer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.