Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

I couldn’t hear anything out of my wife, of course, for now, as she had the ball gag in her mouth. I could see her hips move with excitement, though, just as I saw Darius move his in close harmony with hers. Britta-Lise had to be very thrilled with the way that her new lover pounded that yummy, juicy snatch of hers. He bottomed-out inside her very fast and just kept reaming her but good.

Unlike Lester’s dick and mine, which were medium and thick, his was long and skinny. Tyson’s was longer than Lester’s and mine, but shorter than Darius’s, as well as average thickness. Eddie’s was long and thin, too, a feature that helped him a lot in his gay for pay days. One didn’t want a man who was too thick down there to go up someone’s ass too often. They could do real harm if not careful.

In any case, watching Britta-Lise get ravaged by someone like Darius Dennis, a still nascent porn star due to his relative obscurity, that was a heady new wine for me. It was fascinating to see my wife really in action, taking on another man and giving him such raw pleasure that he wouldn’t be able to avoid cumming inside her sweet, slippery slit. To see this happen on film, while the rest of us watched and waited our turn, that was even wilder and more exhilarating.

“Think about it, man. That’s YOUR wife doing that with Darius! Pretty hot, ain’t it? My wife’s a porn star, you know. Amateur in my case. So is Eddie’s. She’s a pro. Darius and Lester are divorced, but from civilians. When they get remarried, they said, it will be to industry girls, either amateurs or pros. That’s what you two are now, amateurs, which ain’t bad.

“You don’t want to date civilians, unless they’re very patient, understanding, and able to control their jealousy. Industry girls know the score. Sometimes, it’s just much easier to date within the field, you know. Otherwise, this business, it takes a huge toll on marriages to civilians. Believe me on that.

“Too many boyfriends and husbands get their wives and girlfriends into porn, thinking that they can handle it. In rarer cases, the same is true for wives and girlfriends getting their men into porn. That’s less frequent, but it happens, and more than it used to happen. They usually can’t take it and it’s not because they aren’t getting side action. Very often, though it’s far from universal, but a significant number of cases, maybe half, give or take five percent, but very frequently, the men don’t even want side pussy, or the women side dick.

“They just want to watch their wives get off with other men ... until they don’t anymore. They also want the status of dating a porn star and think that this will lower hang-ups. Well, it often does, but not always in ways that they like. Important thing to remember. This is a lot easier industry to enter than it is to exit.

“No matter what else you do, you’ll always be known as a porn star. Once a guy or girl gets into this business, people will judge them, no matter what. They could win a Nobel Peace Prize and still be known as a porn star. That’s the darker side of it, the downside, the judgmental pricks who love to watch porn, but judge and condemn the very people that they watch.

“Once you face and accept those consequences, though, life becomes easier. You know what to expect, what your role and purpose in it is, what to look for and prepare for, all that jazz. Trust me, if you feel down about yourself in the future, because people don’t want to shake your hand or you don’t get wedding invitations from your kith and kin, focus on one key fact. YOU. GET. PAID. TO. FUCK. You get paid to do something inherently pleasurable. This is a job, like any other, but it comes with real perks and fringe benefits, even with the occupational hazards, wouldn’t you say?” Tyson rambled a bit, but his thoughts were actually very helpful.

“So, yeah, I’ll never be President, but odds are, I wouldn’t be President, anyway. My grandfather was a Waffen SS officer. Like, for real. Hauptsturmführer Karl Koenig of the Sixth SS Panzer Grenadiers. He fought in Italy against the partisans and Allies. He was taken prisoner by some Communist partisans, tortured, and then released at the end of the war. He emigrated to America and was naturalized later.

“It’s not my fault, but he was one. If that ever came out, folks would still assume that I’m a Nazi, even though I hate everything that National Socialism represents. Lester’s Jewish, I’m totally cool with that, and I hope that he never holds that against me, but it is still a dark shadow over my past. It is what it is. I’ve told Britta-Lise and she’s never held it against me. I don’t know if my grandfather committed any war crimes, but I wouldn’t be shocked either way,” I pointed out for my part, even as I watched my wife move her hips in the same way that she always did while creaming herself.

“Nah, not a problem for me. If you were your grandfather, though, there’s a good chance that I’d contact the Mossad or something. Just sayin’. You’re a separate, distinct being from him, right? You’re totally fine with what Darius is doing to your wife right now, something that would have horrified a true-blue Nazi, no doubt of that. I’m not saying that you have to be a bisexual amateur porn star who encourages his cute, blonde wife to cavort with a black, bisexual amateur porn star in order to be an anti-Nazi, but it certainly helps with the credibility,” Lester laughed now at his own dark humor.

“Look at those buttocks, man ... wow! If I were gay or bi, I would so hit that!” Eddie smiled, knowing that he wasn’t either, but he could grasp the appeal, “those are some well-toned buns!”

“On Darius? Yeah, no kidding! I would really hit that!” I agreed with a very wide grin on my face.

“I’d hit it for sure, too,” Lester added, even as he lit up a cigarette and drew in a nice, deep drag.

“Same here. I’m bi as fuck, so what do you expect, right? What I really want, though, from Darius, is for him to bang the hell out of me! All else being equal, it’s more fun to bottom with Darius than to Top him. With you, though ... damn, that tight booty of yours, sorry, but all else being equal, I’d rather pitch than catch in your case. It’s not an ironclad thing. I’m sure that I’d enjoy bottoming for you. It’s just a preference. With Lester, it’s about even, six of one, half a dozen of the other,” Tyson confessed, though I thought that was as much a compliment as anything else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.