Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

By about the thirteenth or fourteenth stroke inside Britta-Lise, I couldn’t recall which, she was so dripping wet that I slipped out a few times by accident. She couldn’t take much more and I knew it, even if I wasn’t eager to stop screwing my lovely just yet. Then again, knowing her lovely self, she would think of plenty of other ways to please me once I finished. I looked down at her amazing bottom, luscious as it was, admiring her freckled buttocks as I pulled my fingers out of her backdoor and gripped her cheeks. I now erupted inside my wife’s gushing twat, spilling my seed balls deep within her gooey gash.

I then leaned over and kissed her buns as well before kneeling to lick her sweet, delicious pucker at last. My wife moaned very loudly and creamed herself yet again as she felt my mouth exploring her backside, rimming her with abandon. She really did have such a tasty asshole, a fine rosebud that just begged to be tickled by my tongue. If she was going to rim me like this, unashamedly, like it was a honeypot or honey jar, then I would be damned if I didn’t do the same for her. After all, her ass was a lot yummier than mine.

“Oh ... damn ... oh, God! ... Stop ikke med at slikke min anus!” my wife screamed in both English and Danish now, thanks to her sheer orgasmic ecstasy at my hands, lips, and tongue.

I didn’t need a translator to know what she meant: don’t you dare stop rimming me like this! My Danish bride was in pure bliss and she made it abundantly clear for the camera, too. When Eddie knelt underneath us and got to work eating his own creampie mixed with mine inside her drenched pussy, her knees buckled from the raw, primal delight of being eaten out quite that eagerly. Two mouths, two pairs of lips, two tongues ... it was just too much.

I rushed to pull my sweet Britta-Lise up and planted a very wet French kiss on her fine, glossy wet lips. We made out for several more seconds before we came up for air, making it even more obvious to others watching us that we were passionately in love as well as lust with each other. I kissed her even harder the next time, while my hands greedily fondled her supple flesh. Tears fell down her lovely face as she looked me in the eye and awaited my final verdict on her gift for me. There was hope in her eyes, but there was also fear. She had, after all, at least in the minds of some, helped organize my anal gang-rape.

I, of course, didn’t feel any trauma, didn’t think of it as rape at all, and wasn’t about to let her wonderful birthday present to me turn ugly at all. I pulled Britta-Lise closer, put my hands on her ass possessively, and gave her yet another steamy French kiss before pulling back. I caressed her chin for a moment and then opened my mouth to leave a hickey on her neck. The meaning of that gesture was unambiguous: she was my wife and I wasn’t about to give her up! Her hands moved through my head of curly, dark brown hair as I physically carried her lithe, petite body to the shower.

“So ... my gift to you ... it pleased you?” Britta-Lise asked me as I washed her clean and she returned the favor.

“Fucking God, yes! You must have done some real snooping to learn what I liked, and I wish that you had asked, but I also wish that I had just told you. Either way, it was a bit of a jolt and surprise, but the moment that it was clear that you were behind this, no pun intended, I felt a lot safer and aware that you did this for me. To gratify me and my urges.

“I was so worried that one of us would end up cheating on the other first if we didn’t at least do something, whether a hall pass or swinging or something else. That was, frankly, my only real worry about marriage to you. I didn’t want to cause you pain, but I also didn’t want to lie to you. I didn’t want this to become a prison for us, either. I so hoped that ... we’d,” I started rambling, but my wife then put her finger to my lips.

“My love, one way or another, we weren’t going down that road, and you know it. Deep down, in your heart of hearts, in your gut, you knew it, despite your fears. That instinct, that intuition, is why you took that leap of faith and made me your wife. And I will never forget that fact until the day that I die. You trusted me, took a chance on me, and I will be grateful to you for that for the rest of my life. We were not going down that path, either of those paths, actually, and I simply expedited the process of moving us away from them,” Britta-Lise told me with another sweet and sensual kiss.

“Well, Min kære, you did that very well ... and in spades. And you also did so, not thinking much of what I might do for you. Well, I know that it’s my birthday, but I wanted to present you with a surprise. Care to guess what? Jeg har ikke helt nået fuld flytning, men som du kan se, har jeg arbejdet på min dansk,” I announced to my wonderful wife.

“You did that ... you took a crash course in my mother tongue, when I know more than enough English to more than communicate with you? Søde mand, du er også fuld af overraskelser!” my lovely Danish bride exclaimed as she peppered me with kisses now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.