Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

The series of gang-bangs that followed certainly took up most of the night, and by now, everyone was naked so the caterers’ uniforms weren’t visible. Every man, including the male caterers, participated in these gang-bangs, one after another. We all needed the pills, using them up eventually, to keep going and going like the motherfucking Energizer Bunny. Every single man had a turn at every single woman before it was done, so no one was deprived of anything at all.

It was amazing, of course! The drawing of names from the hat kept everything random and completely fair, naturally. The camcorder was back on and running well into the night, making this quite the marathon film, though editing was sure to cut it down to size a bit. We certainly took breaks, though Eddie took shorter ones due to his self-appointed task of eating every single creampie from the ladies. He might not have gone too deep with his tongue, due to the desire to leave some seed to impregnate girls, but he made damn sure to leave no traces on the outer folds.

“I have the funny feeling that our films are just gonna get even wilder and raunchier than this!” I teased Eddie after I pumped and dumped my last load of the night.

This time was inside a very horny female caterer who happened to be my first cousin, Hannah Goldfarb. Well, well, well, I thought, no wonder my wife knew which caterers to call. I also didn’t know that Mom was Jewish by birth herself, though her parents converted to Episcopalian. How was that for irony? I was the half-Jewish grandson of a Nazi war criminal! Whatever else Dad inherited from Karl Koenig, at least the anti-Semitism died with the Waffen SS man. That much was clear.

“I’m fertile, by the way. You just knocked me up. Don’t worry. It’s only a mamzer if born to adultery and close incest, not fornication with a mere cousin. People mistranslated the word as ‘bastard’ in the King James Version, a very poor word choice that reflected translators’ early modern European biases.

“I’m sure that I’ll be fine, though I want the baby to know its father. All the more reason for us all to live together, right? Besides, we’re family, right? Kissing cousins and all that jazz,” Hannah invited herself to live with us, but then I had already consented to some sort of living arrangement like that.

“Well, Britta-Lise, my dear, you improvised well, but you also planned it better than expected. Bringing in my cousin, selling her on the idea of living together with us ... wow ... you’re an amazing wife, you know! Jesus, woman ... you’re awesome! Now, if you guys will excuse me, I have to hit the showers and then the hay. I’m completely bushed. I’m totally on board with the living together idea, though.

“Tonight, it’s me and my wives, all three of them. Good thing that the bed is so fucking big, right? Alicia, Mariamne, shower together, after us, and then join us, okay?” I told everyone after the restraints and ball gag were taken off the bed and moved elsewhere.

“Works for me,” Alicia licked her lips.

“Damn straight, sister-wife!” my sweet sister agreed with my high school sweetheart.

I didn’t worry about everyone else’s sleeping arrangements. I barely had time to make sure that the food was put up and we all showered before falling asleep where we could. I don’t even remember when Alicia and Mariamne joined us, either. I was entirely drained in every possible way by the time that the Sandman claimed my poor flesh. It was one helluva day, in all of the best ways, courtesy of my legal, very beloved, first wife, though she had plenty of help.

“Wake up, wake up, wake up!” I was jolted awake, “Breakfast in bed, birthday boy! Served up by yours truly! It is Sunday morning, in case you forgot. 9 am, since we let you sleep in that damn long.”

It was my Britta-Lise, who else? Working with her were Krystal, Melissa, Hannah, Mariamne, Alicia, Darius, Eddie, Tyson, and Lester, all standing and watching me with grins on their faces. There were others behind them, but I couldn’t see them as well. We were all naked ... and we weren’t home.

“Where ... are we?” I asked my wife.

“My place, of course. It’s a lot nicer, no offense. It will work for now until we find a nicer location and all move in together. Eat up. The rest of us already got a start on our meal, too, but we wanted to see your face when you were served breakfast in bed, of all things. We got another all-day orgy ahead of us, with the same breaks, of course.

“We’re filming this one, too, giving us a two-fer to edit and pitch to the outside world. Remember, you’re getting paid to fuck, babe. That’s what makes this job, whatever its drawbacks, the best damn job in the world. Oh, and one more thing, Hank,” Melissa told us with Eddie nodding in accord.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.