Birthday Boy Gang-bang - Cover

Birthday Boy Gang-bang

Copyright© 2020 by Mark Gander

Chapter 1

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Hank Koenig discovers that his gorgeous new Danish wife of six weeks has plans for his birthday, and they involve an anal gang-bang sex tape. That's just the beginning, too. He finds many new ways and reasons to love his slutty young bride.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Food   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports  

“Excuse me. Are you ... Hank Koenig?” the man at the door asked me.

“Yes, I am, as it happens. Why do you ask?” I barely managed to say before three heavily muscled guys grabbed me and led me to the bed in the master bedroom.

My marriage bed, no less. Then they surrounded me, tore off my clothes, and tied me to the bedposts ... on my belly. I was more than a bit frightened, despite being no wimp myself. I counted myself a fairly strong guy, but these bruisers, they were on another level. A ball gag was shoved into my mouth while my cheeks were spread and a cold liquid was applied to my butthole. I wasn’t a rocket scientist, but no idiot, either, and either way, I knew what was up. I was about to get raped and sodomized by these men.

Admittedly, I long had fantasies of being taken anally by various men. I had even told my wife, a cute Danish girl known as Britta-Lise, about said fantasies, but ... oh, crap ... she wouldn’t have, would she? We had just been married a mere six weeks by this point, and she was definitely still in honeymoon mode near as I could tell. The woman was insatiable. I wondered if she might be a nymphomaniac, in fact. My cock strained against the bedsheet from both that thought and the effect of the dick pounding my butt and hitting my prostate.

“Damn, he’s very tight! His missus wasn’t lying about it being a cherry asshole, was she? We’re gonna love this! I hope that he does go for the plan, you know, the offer. It will go so much better for us all. I look forward to feeling that hard rod of his up my ass, too!” the man buggering me right then called out.

“Darius, you’re not kidding ... he looks like he’s really enjoying it, too! Good ... I would hate to think that it was an unpleasant thing for him, wouldn’t you? The whole point for the missus was to make his gang-bang sex tape fantasy come true! She must really want her hubby happy to go to these lengths. She spent a third of her life’s savings, a whole hundred grand, for it. The bitch is loaded, that’s for sure! Does hubby know how rich she actually is?” one of the men holding me and caressing my flesh replied to the man in my manhole.

“Wow ... I’m glad that you’re blazing the trail here ... after you, Darius, any of us should be able to use his butt easily ... always best to start with the biggest cock of them all. Contrary to conventional wisdom. Once it’s broken in, a new, once cherry backdoor gapes open wide for all the world to see and feel. There will never be much resistance after that. We can all use his ass as often as we like. Assuming that his wife and he go for it, that is,” the third man told his friends as he waited for his turn in my bottom.

“Damn ... it really is so fucking tight! I’m gonna lose it soon!” Darius warned as he kept pumping in and out of my ass.

It hurt, make no mistake on that point. It hurt a lot! I indeed had an anal cherry ... mostly, up to this moment, though I had looked into losing it. I just never thought to have it happen quite like this. On the other hand, it also had its ... pleasurable parts. For one thing, I got some strange at last and my wife couldn’t complain since it was her idea, evidently. Whatever else our marriage might be, it wouldn’t be able to return to normal after this. For another thing, that cock hitting my prostate ... it brought real stimulation and kept me hard as steel.

“Oh, God, yes ... keep it going! Pound that pucker! Fuck him up the ass! Hard! Give my dear husband the best birthday gift of his life! I imagine that he might be a little mad at me, but also horny, happy, and hard ... yes, very hard, I can see! He’s probably very shocked at this development, but I consider it money well-spent. I want my husband to have the all-male gang-bang porn flick of his dreams!” Britta-Lise confirmed this was all her idea.

“Oh ... fuck ... he’s so tight ... so damn tight ... so hot! I’m cumming, cumming ... cumming!” Darius announced as his powerful strokes inside my asshole brought me more pleasure mixed with pain.

I could feel every thrust intently, of course, and then I could feel the slimy essence shooting out of Darius’s cock and balls. He flooded my bowels very well, leaving a real mess behind him as he slid out of my bunghole with his softening stick. My cornhole was very sore, yet it was wide open, gaping for the next man to roger me that way. The cum leaked out of my booty onto the bed sheets, too, making me wonder if my wife had thought that aspect through at all.

“Honey, if you’re even a little bit angry with me over this, just remember ... I love you and I did this for love. You, my dear, get to be the first in our marriage to stray, and rather handsomely at that. Mmm ... here it comes ... the next big cock to go back there ... yeah, Lester ... take his ass! Use this bottom now as you please!” Britta-Lise encouraged me to think on the bright side as she egged the next man on to sodomize me.

Sure enough, the second man went in more easily, sinking his dick into Darius’s sloppy seconds. He was soon balls deep up my butt and I had to admit that it felt more pleasurable now, less painful than at first. Sure, my tush was still sore, but it was a duller ache by now and my own cock was hard as a rock at this point from the contact with my prostate. He rammed it as deep as humanly possible, his shorter, stubbier prick definitely keeping me nice and stretched for continued use. I strained against my bonds and my ball gag as I responded involuntarily to the impact of such a large cock on my asshole.

“See, he’s really taking to it ... he loves it, no matter what he might have thought at first. My wonderful hubby, such a sweetheart ... he loves taking the dick up his bunghole! Oh, fuck, that’s so hot, watching this and imagining his delight in getting his butt blasted by so much cock! I can’t wait to service him after this! He’s gonna be a real horny, randy bastard by the time that this is over, I think! Lucky me!” my wife exclaimed while urging the men to keep plundering my booty.

“We’re all bi, you know, if you want us to hang around,” Lester offered now.

“Mmm ... it’s a thought. Hold that thought and we’ll find out what my sweet hubby thinks of it. Do you bottom, too?” Britta-Lise asked him now.

“Sure, why not? It’s fun for him ... and I can attest that it’s a lot of fun for me, too. I would love to have that thick rod of his plowing my backfield in turn!” Lester assured her.

“Yeah, I’ve had his ass. It’s not bad. Even better than his dick, if you ask me,” Darius agreed with his friend, “as I said earlier, I’m eager to get your hubby’s thick prick in my smooth, black ass, trust me!”

“Very good ... very hot ... very fine butt,” the third man concurred now.

“Yours ain’t so bad, either, Tyson. Nor is Darius’s. Somedays, I want the vanilla, sometimes the chocolate,” Lester admitted that he loved getting some buggery going with his buddies.

“Another cock added to the fun and games ... sign me up! And if the missus here ever gets the jones for some strange, well, it sounds like she’s halfway there, doesn’t it?” Tyson chuckled while Lester kept hammering my asshole with his pole.

Lester was very aroused by now, so he had some trouble holding back inside my anal cavity. He pulled out a little more to help himself last, and then pushed back very hard up my rear to let me know who was boss. He was in a very aggressive mood, but I didn’t mind by now. Sure, it still hurt like hell to take some dick there on short notice with so little advanced warning, but Lester hit my prostate in all the right ways, too. I wondered if it would feel like I shat razor blades later, but for now, it was time to simply relax and enjoy the cock up my rump.

“Are you ready to be my cum dump, studmuffin? Here it comes, that big-ass load that’s gonna make you leak spunk for days! Oh, fuck, yeah, such a sweet piece of ass you are ... fucking awesome!” Lester pulled what of my hair he could as he spurted out several ropes of white-hot jizz up my heinie.

“Oh, shit ... that’s one helluva an anal creampie, ain’t it, Mrs. Koenig? Don’t you just want to lick it all up from his butthole?” Tyson teased my wife a bit, but her answer spoke volumes about her.

“More than ever, but not until it’s got the rest of it there ... I want the super-sized creampie, so I can really get a sample of spunk from my hubby’s salty slick slut hole! I want to eat it all up, though. You’re right about that! I also want to peg him, though. I’d love to peg him, and the sooner, the better, before his asshole can close in on itself. That cum’s gonna make some fantastic lube to help me plow his ass like he needs it taken. Yummy!” Britta-Lise laughed enthusiastically as she fondled my buns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.