Reba's Trance - Cover

Reba's Trance

Copyright© 2020 by Fan Fiction Man

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Fan fic from the sitcom Reba, where Reba tries to teach Van a lesson or two by pretending that a hypnosis kit works, only to have it actually work. The results are, well, comic gold (I hope). Try to keep a sense of humor about this and enjoy it if it gets you off.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Cannibalism   Nudism   Revenge   Violence  

Two weeks later...

“Well, Barbara Jean, you ready to admit that you aren’t hypnotized yet?” Brock taunted Barbara Jean, his second wife, as she took on probably the seventh, eighth, and ninth men of the train that she just pulled.

“I don’t think that she can speak very well with her mouth full of big, black cock, you know,” Reba cracked while Kyra buggered her with a strap-on dildo.

“If you have time to talk, Mom, you’re not fucking me back hard enough!” Kyra insisted and drove her dildo deeper into her mother’s bowels.

“All I can say is, ‘thanks, Dad, for screwing Cheyenne so I could fuck her again!’ Though I must admit that banging Reba, Kyra, and Barbara Jean is fun, too. Still, I love Cheyenne more than anyone else, of course. She’s my hot wife, aren’t you, Cheyenne?” Van grunted as he plowed Cheyenne and watched Jake screwing Lori Ann.

“What about him?” Brock pointed to Eugene, who was a bit fatter now that he had lost his balls.

Yes, they had castrated him and now he just tended to grow fatter by the day. That was okay. They were fattening him up for some reason, but only Jake seemed to know what it was. Jake’s evil smile told them all that he was up to something indeed. What the others didn’t know was that they had already eaten the man’s balls and Jake had plans to go all Hannibal Lecter on the guy. Lately, well, Jake’s mind had gone off in some wild and crazy directions.

Yes, Jake was far from done with his evil schemes ... and his mind grew darker by the day. What even he didn’t know was why. He already had thoughts of carving up Brock and Van for supper, too. If they were gone, he’d have all of the ladies to himself, wouldn’t he? If he could hypnotize them into becoming his eager minions, well, then ... it would all go very well for him, wouldn’t it? Even if he didn’t kill and eat Brock and Van, at the very least, he could have them give up their balls for dinner, right?

That would be a great start, naturally. But how to hypnotize them in such a way, anyway? Oh, yes, the recordings! He just needed to use the recordings to make both the ladies and gents go along with this? Jake was tickled pink at the idea of making even Brock and Van so mesmerized that they would allow themselves to be gelded and their balls served up for lunch.

He didn’t know that Lori Ann had hypnotized him just enough that he turned evil like that. It was all part of her plan for payback to them all. She had discovered the tapes and recordings ... and used them on Jake. She hated Brock still ... and she didn’t much care for Van, though in spite of herself, she was addicted to Jake. He was a great guy, a bright youth ... the other guys were still just pigs.

As for Barbara Jean, she wasn’t about to stop it now. She loved this! She loved being a fuckpig for these guys! She didn’t want it to ever stop at this point. She just wanted to keep pulling trains for the various men, to take their man meat and run with it ... and she frankly was tired of Brock cramping her style. She was done with this marriage. Brock had become boring. He wasn’t the bad boy that he used to be, the one who tempted her to sin with a married man.

Barbara Jean smiled as she tossed her wedding band at a very stunned Brock.

“Okay, I admit it ... I was never hypnotized, but who cares? I love this ... I love being fuckmeat for these bucks! Come on, guys ... keep me ... take me home with you! I’ll slut it up for all of you and never bother that limp-dicked hubby of mine again! Brock, baby, I want a divorce!” Barbara Jean’s voice seemed to really come through a tunnel, even as Brock was jolted awake.

He had been daydreaming in his dental office, but for how long ... and why was his latest dental hygienist sucking his dick? Mandy, that was her name ... she hadn’t waited for his consent. She just went for it, full throttle. Well, Brock thought, as Winston Churchill once said, a man who married his mistress created a job vacancy.

Now ... I just have to see if Jake’s hypnosis kit really works like it did in my dream. Had it really all been a daydream? Well, I’m not watching Barbara Jean reject me for nine black brothas, so I’ll go with yes. Still, sometimes dreams can come true.

And that was when he saw it ... the wedding band. Barbara Jean’s ... damn, it wasn’t a dream after all ... it was a bad memory! But at least he had Mandy to comfort him through it all. He didn’t need BJ anymore. He was probably done with Reba, too. And he was definitely done dealing with the Cheyenne, Van, and Kyra drama. He had Mandy ... that was quite enough for him, or was it? Mandy did have a sister named Candy, after all.

And honestly, who gave a fuck about Lori Ann? She was Jake’s problem and Jake was a grown-ass man now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.