Lizzie's Turn With Dad - Cover

Lizzie's Turn With Dad

by Dad Ben

Copyright© 2020 by Dad Ben

Erotica Sex Story: Lizzie's best friend Eve had sneaked into Lizzie's dad's bed and fucked him while Lizzie had gone out. But later Eve told Lizzie all about it. Lizzie had her own reasons do get into her dad's bed the next night. She got what she wanted, including resolving her feeling of jealousy toward her best friend. This story was inspired by one recently posted by my SOL friend Mel (melanieatplay). After I read her story called Justified, I couldn't help but write my own follow-up, from Lizzie's POV.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   .

“Is that you again already, Eve?” he said as I crawled into his bed. “You were just here this morning.”

“No, Dad,” I said quietly. “This time it’s me.”

“Lizzie!” he said with a gasp. “What... ? What are you doing in here? What time is it?”

“A little after one a.m. Eve’s asleep in my room. What am I doing here? What was my best friend doing here this morning after I left early, Dad? Don’t bother, though. She told me what she was doing with you. Were you this surprised when Eve crawled in bed with you, Dad?”

“Lizzie, I’m ... Of course I was surprised when she came in here. But, I still don’t understand. Why are you here””

“Eve told me everything. She wanted to get back at me because I hooked up with Aaron, even though he was her boyfriend. She wanted to make me hate her and she thought the best way was to fuck my father. So when she slept over last night, she snuck in here. And she fucked you. I still don’t hate her, though. Now, why am I getting into your bed?”

“Yes. What is this supposed to be about, Lizzie?”

“I’m not entirely sure, Dad. I don’t know if I’m trying to get back at Eve for fucking my dad. Or if I’m trying to get back at my dad, for fucking my best friend. Maybe I’ve just been thinking about getting into bed with you ever since Mom left. And Eve doing it ahead of me just motivated me to take action myself.”

I was wearing just panties and a t-shirt. I started to climb onto him, putting one of my knees between his legs. I felt him against my thigh immediately. I put my hand on him through his boxers.

“Dad, you’re pretty hard already. Is that because you thought I was Eve coming back for another round and you got instantly stiff? Or are you getting hard for your loving daughter?”

“Lizzie, this is insane! You can’t really mean you want to ... ohhhhh...”

I gave his dick a few good squeezes.

“I’m not insane, Dad. You know better. I want you. And judging by the fact that you seem to be getting even harder in my hand ... not softer, I think you want me too. I know you asked Eve about who I’ve been fucking. How long have you thought about fucking me?”

“I didn’t ask Eve who you were f ... about that. I just told her that you’ve stopped talking to me since you started High School. I just wanted to know more about your life.”

“So, you’re not gonna tell me how long you’ve wanted to do things to your little girl, dad? Well I know you haven’t been able to stop looking at my tits ever since they started to develop. I know you used to get boners when we played in the pool together. And when I sat on your lap. That is, until you pushed me off and wouldn’t let me sit there anymore.”

“Lizzie, I didn’t want you to sit on my lap anymore because you were getting too old for it. And ... And because that was happening. You felt so good. You smelled so good. I admit, I was getting aroused and I couldn’t let you know that.”

“But I knew it anyway, Dad. In the pool and on your lap. I know you’ve been trying to get a good look at my boobs ever since I started puberty. So, why don’t we take care of that first?”

I sat up, still straddling his leg. I pulled my t-shirt over my head in one motion. He stared at my breasts as though he could barely keep himself from grabbing them.

“Lizzie, this is so wrong.”

“Do you like them, Dad? I know they’re not as big as Eve’s. Let’s see how they feel pressed against you.”

First I put my leg all the way over him so I was now straddling his hips. His hard-on was more obvious than ever. Then I leaned all the way down onto his bare chest, pressing my boobs against him. Next, I kissed him softly on the mouth. I could sense his shock, but also his desire. He gave a little grunt of pleasure as he put one hand on the back of my head to return the kiss. His other hand slid up my waist onto my lower back. He was clearly getting to the point of not being able to stop.

“You’re perfect, Lizzie. Eve is beautiful. But nothing like you, Honey. But Sweetheart, we can’t do this.”

“You told Eve I was jealous of her, Dad. And honestly, you were right. But knowing she had the balls to climb into my father’s bed uninvited made me want to be just as bold as her. I know we can’t really do it, Dad.” I was lying. “But your cock feels so good rubbing between my legs. I’m just gonna slip my panties off and pretend for a minute.”

Before my dad knew what was happening, I climbed off him, turned on my side, pulled my panties down and off. With one more swift move, I reached in the front of his boxers and pulled him out of the hole. I then straddled him again. While I was removing my underwear I did a quick check of my crotch ... very wet and slippery. I immediately positioned myself so his shaft was between my lips.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.