Asian Angst - Cover

Asian Angst

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Young Asian girl is unhappy with her sex life. It evolves and her pussy couldn't be more pleased or pleasured.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oriental Female   Prostitution   .

Arpana, which is as close as I can get to her name, came to clean my rental room three times a week. This is one of many services at the lodging I’ve chosen during my six month stay in an Asian country where I’m on a work assignment.

She’s a small and quiet girl who usually tried to stay unnoticed. She came in every day except Sunday. I worked from “home” Tuesday and Thursdays so I would be there when she arrived, usually later in the afternoon. I always tipped her a quarter and she thanked me in broken and accented English. US currency was greatly prized in their third world economy.

One Saturday I didn’t have any change so I just gave her a dollar. Her response greatly surprised me. She turned away from me, dropped the pajama-like pants she always wore, and bent over my desk, presenting an attractive small ass with a fur trimmed pussy below it.

I was so surprised I responded in her native language. One of the reasons I got this assignment is that I am reasonably fluent in it. “Arpana, WHAT are you doing?”

She stood up quickly and turned around, forgetting to pull up her pants. She was also surprised, but obviously pleased, at being addressed in her own tongue by a foreigner, “Sir, I thought that you wanted this,” pointing to her crotch. “Is it not satisfactory for your long part?”

I sat her down and did likewise. “Please explain this to me because I am confused.”

Now she got shy and looked down as she talked, “It is common for girls who do this work to accommodate the men who wish to put their parts in them and shoot their seed. The usual tip, or ‘thank you’ for that is the amount of an American dollar. I did not think you had a woman and would want to use me. I guess I was wrong and I apologize.”

“Do your parents allow this?”

She kept her eyes down. “I am an orphan. These people took me in so I must do everything they expect to repay their generosity. I am not paid for my work but can keep my tips. I save them and hope to continue school someday.”

I interrupted her, “I know you have more work to do but I would like you to come and see me after it is done. I am ‘requesting’ your services to accompany me to dinner.” While my lodging included meals, I looked forward to a change of pace from time to time.

Her eyes drying, the young woman gave me a hug and left.

A couple of hours later, wearing a smile and a pretty native garment, the more attractive Arpana appeared at my door. I offered her some wine which she declined. I sipped mine as we made small talk. I complimented her appearance and she blushed, unaccustomed to getting praise.

She had never been to a better class of restaurant before so I advised her on the appropriate manners and customs. She was so fascinated that I had to remind her to eat. A quick learner, I noticed.

When we returned to my room she asked, “Do you want my woman part now? You tipped me earlier but did not use it.”

I put my hands on her shoulders and said gently, “I have never ‘bought’ a woman. The tip was for your cleaning so well. I like you very much and find you quite attractive. Would you spend tonight with me as friends?”

She looked surprised and asked, “So would you be a ‘boyfriend’?”

I nodded.

“I have heard of boyfriends but have never had one. I would like for you to show me what it is like to have one.”

I put my arms around her and kissed her. It was immediately obvious that she as quite inexperienced. I thought, as I showed her what to do, that in some way she was still a virgin. How interesting!

We undressed each other before I led her to my bed. A nicely formed set of tits and shapely hips appeared as I took off her loose fitting garment. She gave a little squeal as I kissed and nibbled on her nipples. Her had gripped my erection and fondled it, judging its size, I think.

As I began stroking and kissing her lovely body, she whispered, “I have never been completely naked with a man before. Am I good to look at?”

“Very!” I replied as I worked my hands and lips on her rounded and flawless breasts. She was surprised when the attention I was giving them caused a small climax and squealed in pleasure. Then I headed south.

When she discerned that I was nearly to her crotch, she reached down to stop me, “I am not clean there. I was with someone not long before I came to you.”

I reassured her, “Thank you for telling me but that does not make you unclean or undesirable.” I did limit my oral sex to her labia and clit which was plenty to bring her to a shuddering and moaning orgasm.

She held me close and sobbed, “No one has ever done that to me. Only my own fingers. And you are so much better. Please fill my part now. I have never been filled from the front either.”

As I entered her for the first time I noticed that silky feeling of a recently fucked pussy. It was all I could do to hold back my urge to shoot my sperm. Arpana was still aroused and I could feel it building again. Using my pubic mound and shaft to stimulate her clit got her off again and I pulsed several big spurts deep inside her.

We snuggled quietly for a while with my partially softened shaft still embedded. Then some primitive instincts caused her to begin gentle hip thrusts that re-stimulated my cock. She demonstrated that she had learned from my kissing lessons and we stayed lip-locked while we were genitally locked.

We awoke at early dawn with her mouth exploring my cock quite expertly. Later I learned that some clients need this to allow, or instead of, penetration. She did not stop until I spurted in her mouth and then she kissed me.

She made coffee and I had some pastries that we shared in bed. I had many questions for my new ‘girlfriend’.

“What kind of birth control are you on?” I inquired.

“I cannot afford any. But I don’t think I need it.”

“Please explain that. I don’t understand.”

“I was started in this work pretty young. Before my monthlies. Lots of men are attracted to young girls so I learned about men’s parts right away. After my monthlies started I was soon with child. My ‘mother’ took me to a woman who ended it but I haven’t gotten that way since. Other girls tell me that it has happened to them too. I was sad but realize it is for the best with so much seed put in me. I can take in other orphans if I want to raise children.”

“How old are you now and how long ago was this?”

“I am sixteen and it was at least two years ago.”

“How many rooms do you service each day?”

“I know what you are asking. I service all eight rooms here but right now only five are men who want to use me, you included. There are sometimes more and sometimes less. Some of the men are even married. But it is just boring since they care nothing for me. With you, opening my legs was completely different, like nothing I have ever done before. I thank you for that!”

I stopped her with a kiss. When I began caressing her body she said, “How can you want me now that you know what I have done. I am soiled and only good to be used for money.”

Sternly I said, “Listen to me, young lady! You are as good as anyone. You do what you must do and there is no shame in that. As far as me wanting you, you are every bit as desirable as any of the women I have ever coupled with. Even yesterday, after all the men that went in you, you felt very good to me and I was completely satisfied. Women’s parts are perfectly designed for intercourse and it does not usually harm them. For now, you do not have to give up earning your tips and when you come to me last I will celebrate your femaleness by putting my shaft in all the seed that is already in you.”

Arpana gave a huge sob and clutched at me. She practically attacked my body and I showed her how to ride on top. She was almost delirious in her bouncing on my cock and I struggled to keep contact with her bouncing boobs to stimulate them, a new and delightful pleasure for her.

I thought as I drifted off to sleep, what a paradox this girl was. Even after having so many men in her, and probably thousands of loads of male seed, she was still virginal in many ways. Could someone be so soiled and still be pure?

She woke me early in the morning, insisting that my seed be waiting in her when the others pumped theirs. That was a good idea. She said she would think of me as each one pushed inside her. While she was gone I struggled to work. My thoughts wondered if she was being filled with male flesh at that moment. I had to jack off to get on with my day.

A rather happy young lady arrived at my door late in the day and insisted on getting me between her thighs before she did her chores. “Do you feel their seed?” she asked.

“Of course. You feel very silky and good.”

“I enjoyed it a lot more because I thought of you while they were moving and squirting inside of me. They never give me the big pleasure but make me want it from you even more. I hope you can tell.”

I hugged her, “Good for you. You are very special.”

She looked at me in amazement, “No one has ever said anything like that to me before. Do you really mean it?” I nodded and she cried.

After her chores, we went down to dinner and she came back to my room. “I want to stay the night with you every night if I can.”

I agreed and this Asian angel screwed my brains out day and night, making for two happier people.

One day a few weeks later she was very sad when she arrived to do chores. She did not get naked and offer me her well fucked pussy. I asked, “What’s wrong?”

She looked down and explained, “The men who I have serviced so far have been nice so I didn’t mind. But a new man has moved in and he is fat and smelly and mean. It was awful. He didn’t want to stick his fat thing in my usual place but in my asshole. I refused and he got angry. I don’t know what I will do. My parents will be upset.”

It didn’t take me long to decide on a course of action. “Arpana, I want you to move in with me and be my regular partner. This is more than a girlfriend but not as much as a wife. If you agree we will go get your things.”

She nodded agreement and we fetched the pitifully small amount of personal possessions she had. My rent payment was adjusted to cover her meals and that was that. As we snuggled into our joint bed she laughed and explained, “My parents spoiled daughter might now have to do what I did and service the smelly fat man. And if you want to stick your thing in her I would like to watch. I want her to know what she is missing.”

I did ask her if she would miss having different men and she made it quite clear that one of mine was better that all of theirs put together. I kinda missed the eroticism of the “sloppy whatevers” but we’d work out something I was sure. There were a couple of tenants she liked as guys. I’d like to watch them make her wet and sexy for me.


Arpana settled in to being a live-in girlfriend, keeping my prostate well drained. It was delightful to feel her body inside and out as we pleasured each other before sleep, then after pissing in the morning. Having a ready pussy to stroke and squirt in was terrific. If I had a horny spell mid-day she was always eager to give me a choice of blowjob, tit job, or just a good old quickie.

She was not accustomed to so few activities to fill her time and soon showed signs of restlessness. I suggested she visit with an older tenant who had been kind and generous to her in the past. Twice a week she got naked with him instead of just dropping her pants and bending over, and learned more about fun sex. He was a bit kinky and liked it when I fucked her just before she visited. He’d lick her out and slam into my semen. He’d send her back to me for juicy thirds. On her own she decided that others could copulate with her doggy or missionary, but cowgirl was just for me, her special man.

Even that wasn’t enough to keep her properly busy so I enrolled her in a private school, supplementing her savings for the tuition. Her education had stopped at fourth grade level but she was bright and motivated so quickly advanced.

I was able to help her with math and English. She made friends with a boy in her classes who was a geek, good with the sciences. Dakshi was a year older and quite shy, but warmed to Arpana’s attention. They would study three days a week in our small apartment and I could sense the growing attraction.

Finally, Dakshi invited Arpana to a school social function. She told me that she was having sexual desires for him so I arranged to be away when they returned. I stationed myself at a café across the street from our place about the time I expected them back. Approximately an hour after I saw them return, Dakshi left.

Just as I expected, Arpana was in bed, legs spread with a wet pussy open in eager invitation. She’d had some “serious foreplay” so I just buried the erection I’d had all the time I was waiting. My cock felt like it was floating in a sea of semen. I could barely feel the accustomed rubbing of her vaginal walls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.