The Mind Control Device Short: Daddy & Daughter Play Naughty Tru - Cover

The Mind Control Device Short: Daddy & Daughter Play Naughty Tru

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2020 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: After being mind-controlled, a daddy and his daughter play one hot game of truth or dare!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Interracial   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Rosa and Natalie, fifteen-year-old virgins, are shopping with Rosa’s father Hector when the mind-control device is activated. Wholesome Foods is about to be despoiled as Dean Michaels makes his second test of his creation.

The two virgins are bout to lose their cherries. Neither will remember the moment when Hector rams his cock into his daughter Rosa and Dean Michaels plunges through Natalie’s cherry. The debauchery was supposed to be forgotten.

All evidence was supposed to be erased from the subjects’ minds.


Rosa Andalucia– Moments after Deactivation

I blinked and shook my head. I suddenly felt so hot. A dizzy wave washed over me. I stumbled and found myself clutching to my friend Natalie. She grabbed me, her blonde hair swaying about the pale skin of her face. The White girl panted, her green eyes wild.

Nearby, my father shook his head. He ran a hand through his short, brown hair. He was a tall guy, towering over Natalie and me. My fifteen-year-old body felt feverish. Turned on. I squeezed my legs together, feeling so lewd between my thighs.

Like I’d just been masturbating.

A wave of disorientation washed over me. I couldn’t remember how I got here. Not in Wholesome Foods, but where I stood at the top of the cereal aisle. Hadn’t I been over by the produce or something? I blinked, struggling to gather myself.

“Wow,” said Natalie, her pale hand gripping my flesh. The White girl’s skin was lighter than my golden-brown hue. She leaned in close. “I just had the naughtiest idea that the cute teacher guy we saw took my cherry.”

“What?” I gasped as a wave of heat rushed through me. Flashes popped into my mind of my father thrusting his cock into my pussy.

I glanced over at Daddy. His chest rose and fell. He looked over at me. Our eyes met for a moment and cries burst in my mind of me gasping and moaning as he fucked me. My pussy clenched as the heat rushed through me.

Why would I think of something so kinky?

It was so wrong. He was my dad! A girl shouldn’t think of her father like that, but the flashes kept bursting through me. Moments of him thrusting into me. My twat clutching to his dick. Cumming on him. A burst of rapture that would explode through me.

“You’re thinking of your dad fucking you, aren’t you?” Natalie whispered.

“What?” I gasped, shame burning through me. “No!”

“Liar,” she said, her hand squeezing tight about my wrist.

“How do you even know that?” I asked her, my heart pounding.

My friend winked at me.

I felt all flushed and hot as Dad shook his head. Then he moved over to our shopping cart, his butt looking so hot in his jeans. I bit my lip and couldn’t believe I was staring at my dad like that. What was wrong with me?

Natalie slipped her arm into mine as we followed my dad through the grocery store to finish the shopping. I felt so disoriented. Discombobulated. Nothing felt right. It was all so strange to have these ideas.

My poor panties were so wet. I would have to change when we got to my house. It was Saturday, and Natalie was sleeping over. It was a fairly common occurrence for us even now. We enjoyed hanging out and talking about boys. Sometimes, we went over to Natalie’s house and other times mine.

Did Natalie think about her own dad taking her cherry sometimes? Was that how she knew what I was thinking about.

“Mmm, your dad’s got a hot ass,” Natalie said.

My cheeks blazed hot again. “What?”

She giggled. “It’s cool. You’re secret’s safe with me.”

“What secret?” I groaned.

She winked at me.

We checked out. I tried to distract myself with a copy of Seventeen I pulled off the magazine rack and then flipped through, but the idea of having sex with my dad and giving him my cherry was something that just wouldn’t leave me. The beep-beep of the scanner rang out as my eyes were locked on my dad. He was a tall man. Strong. Black hair.

Natalie hummed beside me, sounding amused. She only made my cheeks hotter. I didn’t know what was wrong with me. He was my dad. That was the wrongest thing in the world for a girl to lust for. I should be thinking about hot boys and hunky movie stars.

At home, I helped Dad unload the food then he let us order pizza. I called up on the phone and soon we had the pies on the way. As we waited, Natalie and I both changed. My panties were so wet. I had to really mop myself up. I couldn’t believe how much was leaking out of me.

It was all so pearly and white like ... Like ... My mind fizzled for a moment and then I went back to cleaning up.

It wasn’t long after Natalie and I had finished our cleanup when the pizza had arrived, we ate it in the living room. Dad was on his recliner while Natalie and I were sitting on the couch, legs bent. A dumb superhero movie played—something my dad and Natalie both loved—while my thoughts were unwholesome as possible.

Dad’s cock breaking my hymen. Plunging into me. Making me cum on him. Just snippets. Little flashes like my memories had been scrubbed away, but not thoroughly enough. There were little patches missed, brief moments out of context.

It was all so ridiculous.

“Let’s play truth or dare,” Natalie said, turning off the TV. “You in, Rosa?”

“Sure,” I said, wanting to take my mind off Dad.

“Well, I’ll leave you two girls to it,” Dad said. “Night Rosachika and Natalie.”

“Oh, no, don’t go, Mr. A.,” Natalie said. She snagged my dad’s hand. “It’s more fun when it’s three. You have to stay. You’ll make Rosa so happy if you do.”

“What?” I gasped, my cheeks blushing.

Dad looked down at me. He stood so high, towering over the pair of us. His eyes were on us. I swallowed, my cheeks burning from the heat his gaze stirred up in me. My heart pounded, this wild beat that rushed exhilaration through my veins.

“Sure, I’ll stay and play,” he said. “For you, Rosachika.”

“Awesome, Mr. A.!” Natalie grabbed one end of the coffee table. My dad the other. They moved it closer to the TV to give us space “There.”

We all slipped onto the floor, forming a little circle. Natalie was to my right and Daddy to my left. I sat cross-legged, my panties feeling so wet. I couldn’t believe Dad was playing. The way Natalie was acting, the naughty White girl would be out to embarrass me.

“Rosa, truth or dare,” Natalie said grinning at me.

“Truth,” I said cautiously.

“How many boys have you kissed?”

Embarrassment flushed through me. I glanced at Dad, squirming as he had this tight smile on his lips. They were such strong lips. What would they be like to... “It’s three,” I blurted out. “That’s it. And you know that.”

“But your dad didn’t,” Natalie said, smiling at me. “Your turn.”

“Natalie, truth or dare?” I said, wanting to get back at her.

“Truth!” She looked so unafraid of anything I would ask her.

“How many boys have you kissed?”

Natalie boldly, even proudly, glanced at my dad. “Five.”

Dad just swallowed. Then he realized it was his turn. “Eh, Rosachika, truth or dare?”

I hesitated. “Truth?” It came out as a question more than a statement. I wasn’t sure I wanted to play with my dad.

“Um, well, do you love your father?”

My cheeks blazed with those memories. “Well, yeah, Dad.”

“You need to take this seriously, Mr. A.,” Natalie admonished. “Truth or dare, Mr. A.?”

He drew in a deep breath as if he were bracing himself. “Truth.”

“How many women have you been with.”

My eyes bulged.

Dad groaned. “Uh, seven.”

My cheeks burned as I realized it was my turn. I bit my lip. “Natalie, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” Her blonde hair flew as she threw her arms up into the air. “Dare! Dare! Dare!”

“Uh, I dare you to drink an entire can of soda without stopping.”

“Ugh, that’s child’s play,” she said and darted to the kitchen. Her skirt swirled around her pale thighs. She came back with a diet cherry coke. She popped the lid and winked at me.

She chugged. Her throat worked as she gulped down more and more of the liquid. She tilted her head back, which pressed her round breasts against her top, her nipples hard. I had sudden flashes of touching those breasts. Like we had done something, too, in the store and forgotten it.

But we had never fooled around.

The heat rushed through me as Dad and I watched her finish chugging her drink. She let out a long, satisfied aaaah and then crushed the can in her hand in triumph. She giggled and then sank down onto her knees.

“Easy, peasy!” she said. “You’re up, Mr. A.”

“Uh ... Natalie, truth or dare?”

“Ooh, dare!” Her green eyes flashed to my dad. “Give it to me, Mr. A.!”

“Let’s see ... Do the splits.”

My friend rolled her eyes. “You two are not even trying.”

She stood up again and then she sank down on her legs. Bare feet slid across the carpet as she went down. In a flash, she had both her legs stretched out in opposite directions. Her skirt fluttered around her as she threw up her arms.

“Ta-da!” she said.

Dad shook his head like he couldn’t believe she was limber enough to do that. Even I had trouble believing it, and I had seen her do it so many times at school during gym class. She held it for a moment longer then slid out of it.

“Okay, Mr. A., truth or dare?” Natalie said, a naughty gleam in her eyes.

Dad hesitated. “Dare.”

My friend grinned. It was so wicked and naughty. “I dare you to kiss your daughter for thirty seconds.”

I couldn’t help how I perked up at that. This excitement rushed through me. Daddy glanced over at me. He swallowed, his brown eyes so rich and warm. My heart thundered a mile a minute. Natalie rubbed her hands on her knees, a big smile on her lips.

My heartbeat so fast. I fanned my face and swallowed.

Daddy leaned in towards me. This was happening. He was going to kiss me. I lifted my head. My pussy clenched. I could smell a faint scent of spice around him. It was an exciting and manly smell that had my head dizzy.

Then his lips were on mine. They were so strong. Natalie picked up her phone, her eyes on us. I wanted to move my mouth. To kiss him back properly, not just keep our lips pressed together. But this wasn’t a real kiss. It was a dare.

Nothing wrong with that.

Time seemed to go on and on. I whimpered. His mouth felt so warm. His stubble rubbed on my cheeks. This manly caress that sent tingles racing through my body. My naughty pussy drank it in. I let out a little groan. My lips moved. I kissed my daddy back. It was—

“Time!” Natalie called and set her phone down.

Daddy ripped his mouth back from mine. He sucked in breaths as he settled down, wiping his hands on this jean-clad thighs. Mine were just as sweaty. I shuddered, feeling dizzy. Those patches of memories played through my mind. It was like a flipbook, the images sliding by so fast I could almost see Daddy and I moving together.

“Hey, your up, Rosa,” Natalie said. “Mr. A., you must be a killer kisser because your daughter is out of it.”

“Am not!” I squeaked and, in a panic, blurted out, “Natalie, truth or dare?”

“Hmm, let’s do truth,” the naughty White girl said, her green eyes sparkling.

“Um...” My mind struggled to find a question. “Do you have a crush on anyone?”

“Yeah, your dad.” Natalie’s cheeks turned scarlet. “He’s cute.”

“And sitting right here,” Dad said, his voice tight. He cleared it. “Rosachika, truth or dare?”

“Truth,” I said, too scared to take on any dare.

“Do you have a crush on anyone?”

I was so wrong. Truth was far, far scarier than dare. My heat rushed through me. I had to tell the truth. That was the point of the game. I gulped in a breath, my small breasts pressing against my top. My nipples ached.

“Uh, yeah, Dad. Um, you.”

Natalie clapped her hands in delight and squealed in triumph. Dad glanced at me. I blushed and looked away. My hands gripped my thighs through my skirt. My panties were molten. I wanted to melt away in a puddle of embarrassment. I had just admitted it. What was wrong with me?

“Well, truth or dare, Rosa?” Natalie said.

I didn’t hesitate. I picked the safer option. “Dare.”

The grin on my friend’s lips made me regret it. “I dare you to take off your top and bra.”

My cheeks blazed. Daddy stared at me as I peeled off my crop top. I slid it up and over my stomach. I didn’t go fast. I wasn’t sure why I was going slow. This excitement rippled through me as he stared at me. He wanted to see my boobs.

My blouse rolled up to my bra. It cupped my little breasts. They were almost B-cups. Small things. Perky. I didn’t need a bra at all, but everyone wore them. I had on a white one that contrasted with my golden-brown skin.

I slid my blouse off, my heart pounding so hard. I heard it thundering in my ears. I dropped my blouse to the ground and sat there in just my bra. I reached behind me. Dad licked his lips. He looked so ... hungrily at me.

He wanted to see my tits.

My fingers fumbled at the clasp, my body blazing with heat. The fire burned out of my pussy. My virgin cunt clenched. The clasp came apart. This was it. I was about to show my daddy my breasts. He hadn’t seen me topless since I was a kid. Back then, it hadn’t mattered. Now I had boobs.

Small boobs, but they were still boobs.

I slipped the straps off my shoulders. They fell down to the crook of my arms. Then I pulled the cups away and exposed my tits to my dad’s brown eyes. He licked his lips, his chest rising and falling as he stared at my breasts.

Did he like them?

He must because he kept staring at me.

“Your turn,” Natalie said, a huge grin on her face. She looked so pleased with herself as she squirmed there, her blonde hair spilling around her face.

Suddenly, I wanted to get back at her for putting me in this spot. “Natalie, truth or dare?”

“Dare!” she said with such boldness.

Yes! This was it. “I dare you to take off your skirt and panties!”

Daddy groaned.

Natalie hopped to her feet and winked at Dad. The White girl unzipped her skirt without a hint of fear. She wiggled her hips and her dark skirt slid over her butt and then fell down her thighs. She had on a pair of red panties.

“Mmm, this what you want to see me do, Rosa?” Natalie asked, her fingers hooking the waistband of her panties.

“If you’re not chicken,” I said, trying to hide just how excited I was to see my friend bottomless. Why? I had seen her before. It had never excited me, but those snippets of memories, those wild fantasies of doing stuff with her flared in my mind.

Natalie turned around and bent over, thrusting her booty at us. She peeled down her panties, the red cloth sliding over her pale, beige rump. The curve of her butt-cheeks and the crevasse of her crack appeared. She pushed down her panties further and further, exposing more and more of her flesh. Her blonde bush appeared, the trimmed-short hairs not hiding her pussy lips at all. She was juicy. Even had some silvery stains matting her hairs.

Dad groaned as she slid her panties down.

My tongue licked over my lips as I stared at my friend’s ass and pussy. The urge to lean in and lick her flooded through my body. My cunt clenched. My naked boobies jiggled as the trembles swept through my body. I was so hot. So turned on.

She stepped out of her panties and then turned around, her boobs jiggling beneath her blouse and bra. She sank down cross-legged, which put her blonde bush and pussy on display, her pink lips parting to show off her gleaming depths.

“Uh, maybe we should stop,” Dad said as he kept staring at her. “This is getting a little wild.”

“Nope,” Natalie said. “It’s your turn, Mr. A. Who will you ask?”

Dad took in a deep breath then glanced at me. “Rosachika, truth or dare?”

I swallowed, my blood boiling in my veins. I wanted this, didn’t I? “Dare.”

Daddy took a long moment before he asked, “I dare you to take off your ... your panties and bottom.”

Natalie whooped.

My pussy clenched and a wave of heat washed through me.

I would be naked save for my ankle socks. I stood up, toes curling in them. I bit my lip and then I reached my hands beneath my skirt. I hooked onto the white panties I was wearing and dragged them out from beneath my skirt.

“Ooh, that’s the kinky way to do it,” my friend said as I bent over, rolling my panties down my thighs. I could feel the air rustling over my bush and caressing my wet pussy lips.

I stepped out of my panties, this wild heat rushing through me. I found the small zipper on the side of my skirt that kept the waistband tight about my torso. I undid the little fastener and unzipped it. It hung on my hips.

I thrust my arms up in the air, Daddy staring up at me with such heat. My hips swayed from side to side, my little boobies jiggling. The skirt slipped down my skin. A little bit at a time. The top of my bush appeared. It went lower and lower.

It fell off of my hips and plunged down my legs.

Daddy groaned.

There it was. My pussy on display, covered by my trim, brown bush. I shuddered, feeling all their eyes on me. This was so wild. I couldn’t believe this was happening. My cheeks burned while Daddy stared at me like a hungry wolf. I sank down, Natalie grinning.

I grinned back.

“Way to go, Mr. A.!” she cheered. “Mmm, let’s see. Rosa, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” I said, knowing things would escalate. We had all crossed this line. Things had gone way, way too far now.

“I dare you to pull out your dad’s cock and suck it.”

Daddy groaned. “Maybe we should call it here, girls.”

“No!” I lunged at my dad, lying, “I don’t lose at truth or dare!”

“Yeah, right, you always lose,” said Natalie.

I ignored her and attacked my dad’s fly. I wanted to suck his cock. I was feverish for it. Those memories told me one thing: my fantasies of sex with my daddy was amazing. The real thing, the incestuous delight, would be amazing. I was too horny to stop now. So, I between over, thrusting my ass and pussy at Natalie, and opened my father’s fly.

He leaned back on his hands, his chest rising and falling. “Rosachika...”

I drew out his cock. I bet mom, when she was still alive, would suck this cock. She would just nurse on it. I stroked him and then leaned my head down. I had to do this. Nice and fast. No thinking that this was wrong. Forbidden.

Depraved heat rushed through me.

I opened my mouth wide and sucked him in with a hungry swallow. My lips sealed about the shaft of my daddy’s cock. My cheeks hollowed around his dick as I wiggled my hips. Heat rushed through me as this salty flavor spilled across my taste buds.

He groaned as I blew him.

I stared up his body to his strong face. His brown eyes were wild. I nursed on him, making all these sloppy sounds. I had never done it before, but I knew the principle. Suck hard and swirl tongue. Make it sloppy. Make it feel amazing.

“Rosachika,” he groaned. Hearing his pet name for me while I blew him only made this more taboo. This was my daddy’s cock in my mouth. He made me in my mother’s womb with it. “Yes.”

“That’s it, Rosa!” Natalie moaned. “Mmm, yes, yes, just suck that dick.”

I did. I bobbed my head up and down him, my tongue dancing around his shaft. He twitched in my mouth. This wild pulse fluttered up his cock that was amazing to feel as I loved him. I loved it. my tongue danced around him, stroking him, making him feel amazing.

This was so hot and wild.

I was possessed with this incestuous rush to please my daddy. The forbidden ache in my cunt swelled with my every suckle. More and more of that salty flavor filled my mouth. Was that his precum? Would he erupt in my mouth?

“Damn, Rosachika,” he groaned. “Oh, damn.”

“How does it feel?” Natalie asked.

“Not your turn to ask a question,” he grunted. “You just went.”

“Right.” Natalie squealed. I could hear the joy bursting from my White friend’s lips. “This is so effing hot, Rosa. Your tush is aimed right at me. Your daughter’s got a cute booty, Mr. A.”

“Yeah,” he groaned. “Damn, I’m going to cum if you keep that up, Rosachika.”

My pussy clenched. I squealed and sucked harder. I nursed with passion, wanting his cum to flood my mouth. My virgin twat burned for that depraved moment. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his dick. I sucked with such hunger on him. I worshiped him with all my amazing passion.

I nursed. I moaned. I loved him. My drool ran down his shaft as I bobbed. I made it as sloppy as possible. I wanted to give him as much pleasure as I could. I wanted to make him cum. It would be amazing to gulp down his seed.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.