Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Five

Coming of Age Sex Story: Five - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“I’M GLAD YOU’RE UP,” Kate said. They got back from the Aquarium at one o’clock and the boys were bouncing off the walls. Lissa and I had awakened at noon got up to have our coffee. I wasn’t feeling too bad, but I knew that after my three o’clock study session with Rio, I’d probably be bushed. At least, I would have company in a nice warm bed tonight. I had a little pang of sorrow for the folks who would continue to spend every night alone in a tent.

“Come here, Kitten,” I said, standing up from the table. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her soundly. “I love you.”

“Ooo. You gave me goosebumps. Look at my arm!” Indeed, blowing in her ear as I whispered to her had raised little bumps all down her arm. “Just stay here and ... No. Go into the living room and I’ll be right back!” She was off to the garage.

“What was that about?” I asked as Melody flowed into my arms.

“I don’t know, but she’s been giddy all day,” Melody said.

“In fact, it started yesterday, but you two were otherwise engaged,” Lissa answered. “What on earth is she up to?” We moved into the living room and sat down to wait.

“Damon? Drew?” Kate called. “Come help me, please.” The rest of us waited with odd expressions on our faces.

At last, Kate and the boys tugged and lugged a large box into the living room. It was nearly three feet wide and cube-shaped. They dragged the thing over to me at my chair.

“This came Friday for you,” Kate said. “Well, it came to me to give to you. I got a letter, too. It’s a birthday present from my family for us.”

“What on earth did they send us?” I asked, looking at the label. It was addressed to Kate with a message under the address label that said, “Do not open. Read the letter.”

“Okay,” Kate said. She was out of breath from dragging the thing in. “According to the letter, I have to go out of the room while you open the present. You have to follow the instructions inside and then I’ll come back out. Okay?” I nodded dumbly and Kate ran to the bedroom.

I looked at Melody, Lissa, and the boys and shrugged my shoulders.

“Well, should we find out what’s in here?” I asked. The boys were beside themselves with excitement. Lissa and Melody nodded. I tore into the packing material. On the top inside the box was a big sheet of paper that that said DON’T HIT IT YET! Underneath was an envelope that said OPEN ME FIRST!

“What is it?” Melody asked. Drew and Damon had their heads almost all the way inside the box.

“It’s a drum,” I answered. This wasn’t a little drum. It was almost as big as the one the guys were beating the night we were at Kate’s parents. Tucked down beside it were two big mallets. “Here’s what the letter says. ‘Tony, Happy birthday! Sorry this is late, but it takes time to build one this size. I know you are going to say you don’t know how to play it, but Kate says you pay a lot of attention to music. So here is what you do. Set it on the wooden blocks that are at the bottom of the box. Then think of your favorite song. You don’t have to sing it, just think the melody. When you’ve got it in your mind, just tap out the words on the drum head with the mallets. It’s like Professor Hill’s Think Method. Only you won’t reproduce the melody, you’ll have a great rhythm going instead. Once you start, don’t stop. The second part of the present only comes when you’ve got the rhythm going.’ Wow!” I said.

We pulled the drum the rest of the way out of the box and found the blocks to set it on.

“Oh, I see,” Melody said. “The blocks will let the sound out the bottom. Otherwise it would be muffled against the carpet!”

“Smart!” I said. “But what song?”

“Something you know, obviously,” Lissa said.

“I’ve got an idea.” I reached for my music player and headset. I scrolled through my music list and let the song run once in the headset.

“What is it?” Lissa asked.

“It’s not important. I’m going to lay in a drum track that was never in the piece and you don’t need to know what the music is. You just need to hear the rhythm. Damn! This is fun! Ready?”

Everyone nodded. Melody and Lissa each had one of the boys in her lap. I started the music through my earphones and hit the drum with the mallet. Man! It made a big sound. The whole house seemed to shake. The boys put their hands over their ears in shock. I moderated exactly how hard I hit the drum.

I’d followed the tempo for only about thirty seconds when I heard a chime from nearby. I caught movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see Kate entering the room to my beat, clinking together finger cymbals. I almost dropped the mallet. God, she’s gorgeous. Especially when she’s dressed in a gypsy outfit like I saw at her home. As I continued to play the rhythm, she began to dance around the living room. With Kate’s movement and the cymbals, I didn’t need the music in my ears to keep the cadence and rhythm going. I shook my headset off and just kept drumming. I was blown away by how easy it was once I had a tempo and rhythm firmly in mind. Mostly, Kate was following my lead, but then she’d claim the lead with the cymbals and her dance and I’d just follow along. Melody and Lissa were rocking back and forth to the rhythm and the boys started clapping their hands. Kate faced the four of them on the sofa and beckoned to them with her hands. Soon all three women and the two boys were dancing in a circle. Melody and Lissa quickly started to follow Kate’s moves. The boys were just shaking their booties to the music and seemed lost in their own world.

While Kate led the dancing, I kept up the rhythm. We shifted subtly from one pattern to another, and I just matched what she was doing to a song in my head. It was wild; it was carefree. Our whole family was dancing. We kept it up for about fifteen minutes when I began to lose the rhythm. No matter how enthusiastic you are, you have to build up some endurance. The girls collapsed onto each other on the floor and the boys spun themselves silly and fell on top. We were all laughing like crazy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.