Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Fifty-four

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fifty-four - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

WHEN THE LAST GUEST WAS GONE, those staying gathered the remains and took them to the refrigerator. We all seven kissed in every possible combination of twos and threes and then Melody, Bree, Whitney, and Lissa all went to the big bed. I assumed that Wendy, Kate, and I would head for Kate’s queen-sized bed after we brushed our teeth, but Wendy grabbed our hands and led us to her room. She only has a double bed, but we’d all three fit in it, I figured. We three had never been together in Wendy’s room for the night.

Wendy whispered to Kate and Kate kissed me.

“Wait a minute, okay?” she said. I nodded.

The two girls undressed each other in front of me. They didn’t pay any attention to me, but just carefully took their formal gowns and hung them up, then removed shoes, hose, and panties. Neither one had been wearing a bra—well Kate never does. When they were fully nude, the two girls turned to me. They are remarkably alike physically. Since Kate cut her hair short, it’s grown out a bit. She still keeps the purple streak in it and spikes it up, but it’s a bit longer than it was when she first cut it in December. On the other hand, Wendy’s hair was all shaved after the fire and now it was a nice inch-and-a-half or two inches long all over her head. She hadn’t started bleaching out her stripes yet, but I had a feeling she would soon. Kate’s hair is a little darker than Wendy’s, but both girls are about five-seven. I’d consider them tall if I weren’t used to Lissa and Whitney being around all the time. Kate’s hazel eyes get darker when she gets excited, while I’ve noticed the gold flecks in Wendy’s green eyes get brighter when she’s turned on. Wendy is still a little thin, but I know she’s eating well now and she certainly isn’t the toothpick she was when she came to live with us. They both stood in front of me just letting me absorb how beautiful they both are for a long time. Then they stepped up to me.

As they undressed me, Wendy carefully hung each article of my tux and formal shirt, my briefs, shoes and socks. You know, there aren’t that many girls who understand the order that guys’ clothing comes off. They started with my shoes because it’s easier to get the pants off that way. Once the pants are off and hung on the suit-hanger, the jacket comes off. If you take the jacket off first, you have to take it back off the hanger to get the pants hung. It’s almost impossible to get pants on or off the hanger if the jacket is on it. But as soon as my pants were clipped into it, Kate took off my jacket and put it on the hanger Wendy was holding. Then they took all the removable jewelry and accessories. The studs from the shirt. My tie. My cufflinks. My socks. I found out a few months ago that girls think it looks pretty ridiculous for a guy to stand around in his briefs and socks. You have to lose the socks early on.

When Kate removed my pleated formal shirt, Wendy once again had a nice padded hanger ready to hang it on. That left only my briefs and I was pretty hard from all the attention I was getting from two naked ladies. When they pulled my briefs down, they kissed over the head of my cock. I know Melody and Lissa taught Kate that move. Either Kate had taught it to Wendy or it was a natural thing to do, but for the first time ever, I felt Wendy’s lips and tongue on my cock. It wasn’t for long, but it was all I could do to keep from coming right there where I stood.

They left me standing there again while the two girls kissed. I heard Kate whisper “Are you sure?” Wendy nodded an enthusiastic yes. Kate said, “Okay, sweetheart. I love you.” The two embraced and it was just so sweet to watch that I stood there without moving. When the kiss came to a pause, Kate and Wendy each took one of my hands and moved me to the center of the bed where I was propped up with pillows in a relaxed sitting position. Kate crawled up next to me while Wendy waited beside the bed.

“I love you, Tony.”

“I love you, too, Kitten.”

“Our Tiger needs Melody’s cure for cramps. Are you okay with it? Can you accept her without reservations? I need to know, Tony. And so does Wendy.”

Shit! Was Kate telling me that Wendy wanted to make love to me? That we should go beyond the really close friendship we had and become lovers? I looked at the Tiger and was instantly reminded that she is one special girl. I wasn’t sure if I loved Wendy the way I loved Kate, Melody, and Lissa, but yes, I did love Wendy. I nodded my head. My reward was two gloriously beautiful smiles.

Wendy crawled onto the bed next to me and she and Kate kissed across me and then raised their lips so I could join in. I let them lead, knowing this was special for both of them as well as for me. For all the playing around we did and as close as Wendy and Kate had become, I didn’t think they’d ever used anything but their fingers on each other. The closest Wendy and I had come were the few times that she’d come while rubbing against my thigh or that I’d come against her tummy. There was something significant about what we were doing tonight that let me know we were moving to a new level in our relationship.

The two girls moved down to jointly lick my cock up and down with lots of playtime for their lips and tongues to get together. Before long, Kate enticed Wendy onto my lap, facing away from me. We all fondled each other gently. My cock wedged firmly between Wendy’s butt cheeks was a new degree of intimacy.

As Kate kissed her way down Wendy’s body, paying special attention to all her sensitive points, Wendy turned her head to kiss me and look into my eyes. It was hard to be rational with the incredible feelings I was experiencing. Still, it occurred to me that there was something different about the way Wendy looked at me. She was in love with Kate and I figured I was part of the package deal. But what else is there?

As Kate reached Wendy’s lower belly, I slowly pulled my knees up and apart, opening Wendy’s center to our girlfriend. Kate progressed downward into Wendy’s tiger striped pussy hair and Wendy arched against me as Kate found her target. My lips were pressed to Wendy’s as she held my hands to her breasts, rocking up and down against me as Kate brought her to one peak after another. I was near exploding. The last time I’d been in this position was on my birthday when Kate gave herself to my lovers and me. Tonight, I restrained myself. This was really about Kate and Wendy, but it was like they couldn’t go through it without me.

Wendy moaned through her third orgasm and Kate kissed her way up Wendy until our lips all met again and tangled in a passionate kiss.

There was some gentle caressing and moaning with Wendy still rocking against my cock, but she slid to the side and Kate took the position Wendy had been in. Kate was no longer bashful about what she wanted, though, and when she sat on my lap, she pulled me into her. Wendy was almost immediately at Kate’s center, licking and sucking on Kate, bringing her—and by extension me—waves of pleasure. When I felt Wendy licking at my balls and shaft as I plunged into Kate, I went over the edge into a blissful orgasm as well.

We held each other and cuddled and I gradually softened and slipped out of Kate, followed by a mixture of our juices. Wendy used a tissue to clean us, but didn’t return to the focus of our love-making.

That was it? I was there, but I was really just helping Wendy make love to Kate and Kate make love to Wendy. They seemed more than content and when we slid down in the bed, Kate was held between us.


When I awoke in the morning, Wendy was looking at me over the top of Kate’s beautiful breasts. She smiled and I grinned back at her.

“I have to make coffee for everyone,” she whispered. “I promised.”

“I’ll help,” I offered.

We left Kate asleep as the two of us slipped out of bed and padded naked upstairs. We got things arranged and I noticed it was still a little early to go wake everyone up on a Saturday morning, but Wendy turned on the oven and went to the refrigerator to retrieve a bowl of dough. She uncovered it and handed me the bowl while she retrieved a rolling pin and the bread board.

“I know you can do this,” she said quietly. “It’s the same scone mix you used on Christmas morning.” I laughed quietly.

“I can do that,” I said, rolling out the dough in three rounds about a half-inch thick. Boy, the dough rolled out a lot easier and was less sticky when you took it out of the refrigerator than it was when I just mixed it up in the morning. This was a lot easier. I put that in my mental cookbook. Wendy had seven cups of different sizes and shapes on the counter and I remembered that there were two extras in the big bed last night. Wendy seemed to know what everyone wanted, though. While the scones baked in the oven, she led me to the big chair and sat on my lap while we waited for the timer.

“Tiger, why now?” I asked. “Why did you want to make love last night? With Kate, I mean.”

“With you, too. We just haven’t finished yet,” she said kissing me. I was beginning to harden under her butt.

“Okay. Why haven’t we ever made love before?”

“You never asked.”

Well, that was succinct. All this time I’ve been so careful not to say anything to Wendy that could be construed as a command, I certainly didn’t want to take advantage of her and suggest that we have sex. She’d offered herself to me when she first came to visit last September and I discovered she’d been abused.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.