Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Fifty-one

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fifty-one - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I STOOD IN FRONT of the mural wall just before five Sunday afternoon. It was still just as blank as it had been when I left a week ago. I looked at the weather app on my cell phone and saw that the temperature hadn’t reached fifty all day. The good thing was that we had over twelve hours of daylight each day now. With Daylight Saving Time, the sun didn’t set until twenty till eight, but since we were painting on the east side of the building, we lost light pretty quickly. We still had to be above fifty degrees in order to paint on the composite stucco they used on the wall. It had been over six weeks since the stucco was applied to the wall, so it was fully cured. Tomorrow morning, I was scheduled to meet with a representative of the paint company to go over mixing and using their special concrete and stucco Acrylic paint.

I walked over to the shed and identified myself to the security guard. He checked my ID and let me unlock the paint shed to look at the supplies. They’d built this little building with color neutral lighting and heat to keep the paints from getting too cold. Gallons of paint lined the walls with different base classes. The company did a spectral analysis of my painting and there were color swatches hung around the edges of the rendering. Each swatch had a color formula on the back. There was a paint tinting station like you’d see in a paint store that had all the colors on it and a shaker so we could mix up the amount we needed. One coat of paint over the whole wall would take about thirty gallons of paint, but some of the colors would be mixed in quarts. We’d estimated a total of fifty gallons being opened and mixed.

Since arriving on campus, my heart had been beating faster than on the racquetball court. The magnitude of my responsibility was overwhelming. Up until now, the wall had been a part-time endeavor while I was in school. But this quarter, it was my full-time responsibility. We’d just received $30,000 in donations and pledges. Volunteers would be working with me and the Gary Ranson Foundation was matching every hour with fifteen dollars. PCAD and SCU had fundraising activities scheduled. I’d heard there was even one of those kick-start sites set up to accept donations online. We were talking serious bucks.

And every single one of them depended on me painting this goddamned wall.

I couldn’t help myself. I sat on the floor of the shed and let the tears flow. It was so overwhelming. I was afraid I couldn’t do it.

I don’t know how long I cried but I got it out of my system. What a pussy. I needed to get myself together and go home. I needed to hold my lovers and maybe even my lovers’ lovers. The weather forecast was fair and warmer tomorrow. I needed to paint a fucking wall.


Bed was crowded. There were six girls in there and they were all pretty involved with each other. It was funny in a way. We were all there and naked, but I’d never had sex with three of the girls and didn’t really think I was going to. Oh, we’d kissed and used fingers and hands on each other, but Bree and Whitney and Wendy just weren’t on my list of lovers. As I watched them in bed, Kate, Melody, and Lissa didn’t seem to be moving or letting their partners move to anything more intimate than naked embraces, kissing, and touching.

Man! Was I jaded? Naked embraces, kissing, and touching weren’t that intimate? What was the name of that president who kept declaring that he had not had sex with that woman? I was like six or seven, I think. Was he the same one that kept saying “I am not a crook?” Somehow, I made a distinction between having a hand job and orgasm with a girl and actually penetrating either her mouth or pussy. By that standard, I’d had sex with Sonia, even though I’d never slept with her, while I’d slept with all these girls, but never had sex with three of them.

It made my head hurt.

I tried to edge into bed beside them and was allotted about three inches of mattress. This really wasn’t going to work. Kate rolled toward me and I managed to hang onto the sheets to keep from falling off.

“A little crowded, isn’t it?” she giggled.

“Yeah. I feel kind of like a third wheel. Or seventh wheel,” I said.

“Poor Tony,” Melody said. “Six naked girls and he’s not getting any.”

“We can fix that,” Lissa said. She and Whitney rolled out of bed on the other side and ran around the bed to start tickling me and kissing me. That was too much and I slid off the bed onto the floor. I was immediately on the bottom of a pile of girl flesh. God! There were twelve bare boobs all trying to get in my hands or mouth. I wasn’t even sure which pussies my fingers were playing in and couldn’t concentrate well enough to sort it out. Especially when a mouth covered my cock and took me all the way down to the root. That could only be Melody. Apparently, my fingers weren’t the only ones that were finding hot wet spots as the volume of moaning was steadily increasing around me. Part of it was mine.

I heard one girl go off pretty quickly and thought it was Whitney. It was definitely Lissa’s pussy that settled over my mouth and rode me to a fast climax. Someone was working on Melody as she was sucking me. I could feel her moans around my cock and that was getting me close quickly. As soon as Lissa was off my face, Kate and Wendy were licking me and kissing me, cleaning up all Lissa’s juices. I pulled the two girls to me tightly as I began to pump into Melody’s throat, stifling the scream she was building to.

Everybody just rolled to the floor in exhaustion. I wasn’t sure if everyone had come, but everyone seemed satisfied—for a minute.

“If you ladies are going to keep bringing your girlfriends to bed with us, we’re definitely going to need a bigger bed,” I said.

“Oh, we’re not,” Lissa said. “This is just a special occasion. We all wanted to be back together tonight.”

“We might need a traffic light, though,” Melody laughed. “That would help.”

“Well, we’ve got an extra bed downstairs,” Kate offered. “How about if a couple of us take Tony down there and you guys get the big bed tonight. We’ll bring coffee in tomorrow, okay?”

It was agreed and Kate and Wendy took me by the hand and led me out of the bedroom.


“It gets a little over the top, doesn’t it?” Kate said as the three of us snuggled. I was beside Kate opposite Wendy.

“Yeah,” I agreed. “It’s not like I object to having naked women around, even when I’m not painting, but I like to know who I’m loving.”

“You can love me,” Kate said, pulling me in for a scorching kiss.

“I’ll go to my room,” Wendy said softly.

“Don’t go, Tiger,” Kate pled. “Please stay with us.”

“Yes, Kate,” Wendy said.

“Hey, Tiger,” I said quickly. I recognized the tone of submission. “Want to help me turn Kate to jelly?” Wendy grinned at me.

“Oh?” Kate said just before the two of us descended on her.

We rolled around, kissed, touched, and made love. As I entered Kate, I watched Wendy lovingly kiss her and caress her breasts. Kate wrapped the other girl in her arms as I plunged away bringing her closer and closer. Kate pulled away from Wendy’s kiss with a gasp.

“Oh Wendy! Oh Tony! Oh god! I love you!” I heard the telltale whine of her impending climax as Kate inhaled deeply. Wendy sucked Kate’s nipple as her fingers played with Kate’s clit. That was all it took. I started spurting as Kate went rigid. Her eyes rolled up into her head and she went limp. Her sudden drop pulled my cock from her pussy while another spurt dribbled onto her mons. Wendy and I slid to Kate’s sides, gently kissing and petting her until she began to recover.

She looked at us and smiled that radiant smile I loved so much.

“I haven’t done that in a long time,” she whispered. “Is that your come or mine dripping out of my pussy?”

“Both,” I said.

“Good. Tiger, I didn’t help you tonight. I don’t think I can move right now,” Kate said.

“‘Sokay,” Wendy said.

“I think I owe you something,” I said, holding out my arms. Wendy smiled and crawled across Kate into my arms. Kate edged over a little and Wendy settled on top of me, finding the spot on my leg she seemed to like to rub against. Kate gently held my cock as I kissed Wendy. She moved slightly so my cock was trapped between our bellies. I was slippery enough from Kate’s and my juices that it felt really good to be rubbing against Wendy’s tummy. Kate had managed to get her finger positioned so that as Wendy rode my thigh, she kept bumping her clit into Kate. She raised up enough to look at both of us, her eyes watery, her lower lip caught between her teeth as she began to shake. She kissed Kate as I felt my cock begin to spew out its contents between the two of us. Wendy froze against Kate’s finger as she came.

Wendy looked longingly at Kate—lovingly. Then she turned her green and gold eyes on me and smiled.

“My hero,” she sighed.

We got comfortable and Kate handed me a tissue to wipe up the mess. The two girls pillowed their heads on my chest and I think they were still kissing when I went off to sleep.


Monday morning was a madhouse as everyone scrambled to get showered, dressed, and off to school. Bree and Whitney left in time for Bree to get to her seven-thirty class. Melody and Kate had class at nine and were getting ready. Lissa left early to get the boys and take them to school since she hadn’t seen them for a week. Wendy quietly brought two outfits on hangers to me and stood in front of me completely naked with one held in each hand. She didn’t say anything, but just looked at me questioningly.

“It’s supposed to be warmer today,” I said. “Do you think this would be good?” I took the blouse and jeans from her left hand and held it up. She nodded.

“Thank you, Tony,” she said quietly.

“Anytime, Tiger,” I answered.

By ten o’clock, I was alone. The weather app said it was nearly fifty degrees and sunny. It would be a good day.

I made myself another cup of coffee in a travel mug, grabbed my red hardhat, and went to face my wall.


If you were a linear thinker, you’d look at a wall eighty feet wide and naturally start at the top left corner. Doc taught us differently. A mural is multiple focal points that draw the eye from one to another. The logic in my head said start at the end and work toward the beginning. I mixed a few paints then thought better of it. I’d start one step from the end. I didn’t want that piece of the painting standing out by itself for the next two months. We’d come to it.

It was all I could do to keep from stepping off the back of the scaffold to look at what I was doing. I hated painting on this scaffolding. Doc said he had an idea, but I wasn’t sure what it was and hadn’t seen him yet since I got back. I plugged in my music and let the rest of the world disappear as I painted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.