Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Fifty

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fifty - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

WE’D HAD DINNER and most of the team was in a party mood. Brent, Franklin, Allison, and I were going to pass on the parties. We had finals tomorrow. I was glad that Allison was accompanying me this time, but I couldn’t find Lissa. I thought maybe she’d be in the room. No such luck.

“Where’s Lissa?” I asked.

“Mmm. Well. See there are some players who don’t have matches tomorrow, so I think she went out partying with them.”

“Al-li-son? What’s going on?”

“Lissa is staying with Whitney and Amanda tonight. She didn’t think she could survive the night in our room with both of us on edge.”

“That means it’s...”

“ ... just you and me, bud. Just like Chicago,” Allie supplied.

We kissed. I wasn’t hung up about doing anything with Allie like I was in Chicago last spring. We both shed our clothes and headed for the shower where we got really soapy and slid all around each other. I missed having Allie with us like she’d been in Seattle and Nebraska.

“You know, I’m looking forward to having you in Seattle,” I said. “I miss seeing you.”

“Well, look all you want,” she laughed as she unwrapped the towel from around her and sprawled on the bed. “That’s all you get tonight. And maybe a few kisses,” she added as I dropped next to her. “And maybe a little touchy ... oh Tony!” I felt her hand wrap around my cock as I dipped a finger into her hot center. She rolled away from me and backed into my spoon. “Remember this, Tony? I want you here all night long. And tomorrow night, I want you inside me. Okay?”

“You’d better believe it’s okay,” I said. I cupped one of her big breasts in my hand as I felt her juices dripping onto me. I kissed her shoulders and she shuddered. We finally managed to drift off to sleep.


I woke up with my hard cock still trapped between Allison’s legs. I don’t think I’d stayed hard all night, but I was sure going to be hard all day. We kissed, dressed, and got ready to leave when there was a knock. I opened it and room service rolled a cart in, followed by Lissa.

“Just wanted to make sure you were up and fed and ready to be champions today,” Lissa said. Man, she was chipper this morning.

“No fair,” I said. “You’re refreshed and well-laid and we’re still on edge. Where’s this team solidarity that I’ve heard so much about?”

“Oh, I think you are solid enough,” she laughed. “Eat and let’s get some racquetball going.”


The final day of the championships were set up so that all the lower divisions that had final rounds preceded the Women’s and then the Men’s finals. They wouldn’t be played at the same time this time. Brent and Franklin went up at ten o’clock and scraped out our first Gold Bracket championship. The guys were flying. At the medal ceremony, they were told that they had been reclassified as Division 1 players for next season. I was really proud. Those guys worked hard for this.

Allison’s championship match was at two o’clock. This was the Allison we’d seen at Opens. Absolutely consistent on her killer serves. She gave up only two serves during the first game and her opponent scored once. She got the serve after her opponent had scored two in the second game and then served a dozen aces in a row. Allison walked off the court and into our arms as the new Women’s Champion.

Because she’d finished her round so fast, we had fifteen minutes before my final round. I plugged into my music and laid down a hard rock soundtrack. Nobody spoke to me until Lissa said, “It’s time.”

I’d like to say that I took my opponent down the same way Allison did, but it was a lot more work. I played hard and by the end of the first game there was no place the guy could put the ball that I wasn’t there to return it. The same held true for him. I couldn’t get one past him. As short as Allison’s match was, we made up for it in ours. He absolutely drove me to the wall a few times but at the end of three games, I’d finally managed to carry off my first Intercollegiate Championship. What I’d completely forgotten was that this championship qualified Allison and me as members of Team USA. Holy crap!


“I understand that we have a special announcement,” the Competition Director said as he finished awarding the team trophies. Since I was the only Division 1 player on our team, we’d missed the team awards, but we were still ranked number five over all. Not bad for a first year team. We were all standing together to watch the final awards. Bree went up and stood next to the Director. What?

“Thank you, Director,” Bree said. “This fall, as part of our social outreach program, the students at Seattle Cascades University hosted a refuge for the homeless on our campus. But the unthinkable happened. A local terrorist attacked the encampment with firebombs. Three people died in the attack against the poorest people in our population. Tony and Wendy, will you join me?” Wendy grabbed my hand in a death-grip as we walked toward our friend. “Most of you’ve come by the Ice Queen Sportswear booth and have met Wendy. Wendy was a resident in Tent City when the explosions hit. She’s here because our new champion, Tony Ames, was on duty that night and sounded a warning that saved the lives of dozens of people, including Wendy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.