Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Four

Coming of Age Sex Story: Four - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

SATURDAY STARTED EARLY for me when the boys came running in with books and caught Melody and me kissing softly.

“Tony? Meddy? Read?” Drew said cautiously.

“Sure we will, buddy,” I said. “Can you crawl up here with Melody?”

One Little Monster book and one Berenstain Bears book later we decided it was time to make coffee. It was half past seven when Melody told to me to take coffee to Lissa and Kate.

Seeing Lissa and Kate cuddled together never fails to amaze me. They are so beautiful together. The contrasts and similarities are incredible, but the uninhibited and unrestrained love they show each other brings a tear to my eye.

“Darlings,” I whispered as I put a hand on each of my lovers. “I have coffee. It’s time to wake up.”

“Do we have class?” Kate whimpered.

“No. It’s Saturday,” I said.

“Why do we have to get up then,” she asked. Good question.

“Sometimes when I wake up in the morning, Tony and I make love,” Lissa said.

“Me too,” Kate smiled. Oh yeah!

“But he’s up already,” Lissa continued.

“I’m not,” Kate said.

That was all it took. I figured the coffee would be cold and forgotten by the time I got out of the shower.


“I’m home!” I shouted as I walked in from the garage after Pilates class.

“Food in the kitchen,” Melody answered.

I walked into the kitchen and found a plate of sandwiches and a bowl of soup waiting for me. This October day had turned wet and cold and the steaming bowl of soup was a welcome sight.

“Mmm. This looks good,” I said as I sat at the breakfast bar. I scooped a spoonful of soup toward my mouth and froze as Melody stood from behind the stove. She had one of our big chef aprons on.

And nothing else.

The front bib was drawn in so her nipples peaked out on either side of it. While I watched, she untied the apron strings and hung it on a peg. I just stared.

“Don’t tell me I made you lose your appetite,” Melody frowned.

“No. Quite the opposite,” I said. “It just changed slightly.”

“Well, eat your soup while it’s hot, then make me hot and soupy.”

“This is a little unusual for a Saturday afternoon, isn’t it?” I asked. “Where’s the rest of the family.” I ate, but I never took my eyes off of Melody and she made no attempt to cover herself up.

“Errands. They’ll probably be gone a while. I know you sometimes have difficulty sleeping during the day and you have the night shift at Tent City tonight. So, I thought I’d try to help you relax and go to sleep for a nice nap this afternoon,” she said.

Something strange was happening, but I finished my soup and sandwich and put the dishes in the dishwasher while Melody watched. She’d stayed on the other side of the breakfast bar from me and we hadn’t even kissed yet since I got home. Now that I was finished eating, though, she came into my arms and I wrapped up her gloriously naked body as we kissed.

“Come into the bedroom,” she whispered.

The drapes were pulled and candles provided the only light in the room. The bedding was pulled back and a towel spread in the middle of the bed. Melody undressed me and told me to lie on my back.

“We’ll see if I can put you to sleep with a massage.”

“Um ... Melody,” I said, “you know my going to sleep yesterday had nothing to do with the massage, don’t you? I was out before Bree ever started.”

“Yeah. We talked about it,” she said. “I was being a jerk. I’m sorry, Tony. But Bree only did your back and so you missed out on half your massage. I’m just finishing things up for her.”

“Bree doesn’t get naked when she does a massage.”

“I have my own methods and there is nothing professional about them at all, lover,” Melody said as she touched my lips with her own. Her breasts dragged across my chest as she moved toward me.

She rose on her knees and squeezed massage oil out of the bottle all over her own chest, smoothing it out with her hands.

Melody is a surprise to me. Every time I see her naked, my head jumps back to that first time with her. We were both virgins. We were modeling for each other for our final life drawing projects. We both undressed at the same time and then decided painting could wait for a while. To this moment, I remember the awe we both felt when we pressed ourselves together and my cock entered her willing pussy.

If for no other reason, Melody was burned into my heart.

She moved over me, straddling my thighs, and scooted down until she was sitting on my ankles. Then leaned forward, lying on my legs with my cock conveniently at her mouth. She gave it a little lick and then began pulling herself forward, the massage oil smoothing the way for her to glide up until she reached my mouth with her lips and kissed me. When I started to wrap my arms around her, she pushed them back to the bed.

“I’m the masseuse here,” she laughed. “You just lie back and enjoy.”

With that she began her descent, sliding down my body just as she had slid up. When she reached my ankles again, she rubbed her cheeks against my cock, getting the oil all over them. Then she began a long slow ascent again.

“You’re going to have sex with Bree,” she announced as she reached my face again. This time she rubbed the oil from her cheeks onto mine.

“Melody, you know I’m not going to do that. I know how you feel.”

“Yes. I’ve been a jerk about it. And I’m probably not done being a jerk about it.” She began her descent, once again preventing me from sliding into her, but letting her slit part around my cock so that her clit dragged as she moved downward. She shuddered.

“You don’t like her,” I said. “That’s all the reason I need to never be involved with her. You can trust me, Mel. I love you.”

“No, that’s not enough reason. I’m so sorry I suggested that last night. I was really at my peak of jerkness. You are the most loyal and loving man I have ever met and the women you’ve been with other than us, we pushed you toward. Tony, you’ve never given any of us a reason to doubt how much you love us. But one day I’m going to piss you off. Really bad. It’s the way relationships work. You’ve already pissed me off a couple of times. I don’t know how I’ve been lucky enough to keep from getting to you. But when that time comes, I don’t want it to be easy for you to get back at me by fucking Bree. It would kill me.”

She started forward again and I closed my eyes to feel every inch of her slight body against me. I remembered how I fantasized about Melody long before I knew she was interested—in fact, convinced that she could never be interested in me.

“That’s why, when the time comes, I’ll be there with you,” she said.

“The time?”

“The time to fuck Bree. I’m going to get her ready. Then we are going to get you ready. You are going to be right on the edge of coming down my throat, but you’ll know that if you do, you won’t be able to fuck her,” Melody said. “Just when you can’t stand it anymore, I’ll push Bree onto her back and plant my pussy in her face. She’ll be licking me while I suck you right to the point of no return. Then she’ll feel you plunge into her and she’ll moan against my clit. You know how I love that, don’t you, Tony?”

Melody had reached my face again and I was totally wrapped up in the fantasy she was weaving. I didn’t for a minute believe we’d ever be in that situation, but Melody can spin a pretty fine tale when she puts her mind to it. This time when she started back down, she didn’t lift her hips. My cock caught for a second against her labia and then slid smoothly inside her, causing us both to moan.

“You’ll be so keyed up when you plunge your big cock into her little cunt that you’ll come on the first stroke. That’s it,” she said as she ground to a halt, our joining stopping her downward process. “One stroke, come, and pull out. Oh, she will cry out when your cock comes sucking out of her cunt. I’ll love that. Right against my clitty. And I’ll bend my head and suck your come out of her. Only when she makes me come will I raise my head enough to tongue her clit to orgasm.”

“Mel, that’s cruel,” I gasped. She had lifted until only the tip of my cock was still in her pussy and she held there. I don’t know if I was talking about her story or what she was doing to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.