Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Forty-five

Coming of Age Sex Story: Forty-five - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING spooned behind Lissa. We moved softly together as I caressed her. We adjusted ourselves but after just a few strokes, Lissa pushed me out of her.

“I’ve always wanted this, Tony,” she said. “I could never tell you, but I want you now.” She repositioned my cock against her anus and pushed back. I stayed steady until the head popped through her sphincter and was gripped in its tight embrace. “I can’t take you very deep this way but I so love it when you play with me there that I had to feel it. Can you move in and out just a little? Will it be okay?”

“Oh darling, Liss. I will do anything for you anytime you want. If I’d known ... I don’t know. It just never seemed to me like a thing a guy should ask for,” I said. I wasn’t sure I understood my own logic, but it made sense to me anyway.

“You didn’t ask, my love,” she sighed. “I did. Touch me, lover. Tell me how you love me.”

I told her. I touched her. I ran my fingers through her hair, across her breasts, up her legs, and into her pussy. We stayed this way for much longer than I figured I could last as Lissa built toward her climax. There was no way for me to hold back when it hit.


After we showered, we had coffee together in what appeared to be an empty house. Perhaps Wendy was still asleep as she’d worked late last night. I supposed that Melody and Kate could be in Kate’s room, but we weren’t going to investigate. This was my day with Lissa.

“What are we doing today, my love?” I asked.

“First, breakfast. Bring your sketchbook. I want you to draw me.”

“You want to spend our day together with me working?” I asked.

“No. I want to spend time posing for you and seeing myself through your eyes. It’s one of the two things that brought us together,” Lissa said. “Well, three things if you count Melody—and I do.”

Hmm. Melody, drawing, and racquetball. I had a feeling I knew what we were doing this afternoon. Kate and Wendy took me to the zoo. Melody kept me at home all day and brought ‘helpers’ in to assist with our day spa. I still hadn’t processed the relationship that was developing between Bree and Melody. Lissa had me pack equipment for sketching and racquetball. We wouldn’t be back for most of the day. And with Lissa, I was pretty sure it would just be the two of us.

Lissa fed me just toast and coffee before we left the house and drove straight to the ferry to Bainbridge Island. Once we got there, we parked at Doc’s Marina Grill and went in for a fantastic breakfast. I ate a crab and Swiss cheese omelet that was out of this world and had a great cup of coffee. A misty rain filled the air and I was surprised when Lissa told me to grab my sketchbook and headed through the gate at the marina. The guard checked a list and nodded us through. We walked to the end of a pier where a huge yacht was tied. I don’t know a thing about boats, so I couldn’t tell you what kind or how big it was. It just looked big—bigger than anything else at the marina that I could see.

“This is where I want you to sketch me,” Lissa said.

“It’s raining, Lissa.” Okay, I was whining about having my gorgeous model wife get naked in front of me. Stupid!

“That should make it interesting,” she said. She apparently had everything set up in advance as there was a canopy cover that jutted out in front of the wheelhouse. She parked me on a folding chair there and started to undress. I glanced around hurriedly, but we were a hundred and fifty feet from the shore at the end of this pier, facing the water, and in a secure marina. I suppose there were a few hundred places where someone with binoculars could have spied on us, but by the time I got to that stage of my reasoning, I was captured by Lissa’s beauty as she strode confidently out into the rain and hopped up on the cross-arm of the mast. Is that what they call a jib? What do I know about boats? I’m from Nebraska.

What I knew was that I’d love to be watching this scene on a sunny day as we cruised up in the islands in the summer. But I was getting great images in my head as she posed. The misty rain was getting her drenched and I was watching the patterns the water made as it flowed over and dripped off her chin, her breasts, and her legs. I started sketching as fast as I could.

“I’m only going to last out here about twenty minutes, Tony,” Lissa called to me. “It’s colder than I thought.”

In fifteen minutes, I rushed to her, picked her up and carried her under the awning. She pulled a towel out of her bag and began vigorously toweling herself dry—an activity that I joined in enthusiastically. She pulled a big sweater out of her bag and put it over her head. I just had to reach around her and cup her beautiful breasts in my hands. The sweater fell over my hands and Lissa reached behind me to stroke my cock through my jeans. I felt her unzip them.

“Quick, darling. Right here on the boat. Make love to me,” Lissa whispered. She pushed me down on the stool, getting my cock out of my pants. The seat was cold against my bare ass. Lissa straddled me and guided me into her steamy center. Her butt was still cold as I held her and lifted her up and down on me. In a minute, we were both panting and Lissa captured my lips to kiss me with fervor as she came. It was wonderful being in her, but between the cold and rain and my nervousness about being in the open, I wasn’t near coming.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.