Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Forty-four

Coming of Age Sex Story: Forty-four - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I WOKE UP SECONDS BEFORE I CAME.

I’d been dreaming and it was a luscious erotic dream that I couldn’t capture a single image from—probably the result of the fellatio I was receiving from Melody. How late had I slept that Melody was awake before me? I touched Melody’s head to let her know I was fully conscious. She looked up and smiled at me.

“Good morning, lover,” she said. “Did you sleep well?”

“I slept well and woke up even better,” I said pulling her to me for a long lovely kiss. I didn’t let go of her, but held her and kept kissing.

“Happy anniversary, my darling,” Melody whispered in my ear.

“Anniversary? This is Valentine’s Day,” I said. I kept petting and kissing her, exploring my first love. First love. “Oh my God!”

“You were totally clueless, weren’t you?” Melody laughed.

“I had no idea what the date was. I don’t mean today ... well yes, I do mean today. I’m still not sure what the date is. I didn’t know when it was then. I mean...”

“Just a year ago today, you took my precious cherry and don’t even remember it,” she pouted.

“I do remember it. I remember it like it was yesterday. I just didn’t remember what date it was,” I frantically explained. “I’m so sorry, Melody. I didn’t mean...” She kissed me.

“I’m not very sentimental about things,” she said. “I forgot until Lissa reminded me last night. It was actually yesterday, the eleventh. February was eventful. Two weeks later, we made love with Lissa.”

“Did we do anything special for Valentine’s Day last year? I don’t even remember it.”

“Valentine’s Day was pretty anti-climactic after the weekend. Professor McIntyre refused to accept our concept sketches of each other for our final project and we were ‘forced’ to paint Lissa. I snuck you into my dorm room, but I was too sore to do anything.”

“So much has happened,” I said. “So overwhelming.”

“Well, today is about total relaxation. We’re having a spa day. No more stress and worry. Let’s take a shower and start our day together. I might even let you sketch me sometime today,” she said.

“Wouldn’t you like me to make love to you first? You gave me a wonderful orgasm this morning and I’d like to return the favor.”

“Later. I’m saving myself,” she said. “I think I’ll get plenty.”


When we got out of the shower, we discovered two luxurious bathrobes laid on the bed and fresh coffee just the way we liked it.

“Mmm. I detect the hand of my little angel at work here,” I said.

“I thought she was your Tiger. She’s your angel?” Melody laughed.

“Oh, she’s always been an angel when she brings us coffee in the morning,” I laughed.

“Well, she’ll be an archangel today, then. I recruited her.”

“You didn’t give her any orders, did you?” I asked.

“No. I offered to pay her to get some things ready for us. She agreed,” Melody laughed. “Tony, I think that you are the only person who can give her orders now. I don’t want to test it, but I’m pretty sure.”


Melody led me straight to the dining room. Wendy brought fresh coffee to us and five minutes later served delectable goat cheese omelets.

“Man! Can she cook?” I asked as I savored the food.

“She sure can,” Melody answered. “Better tell her.”

“Wendy!”

“Yes sir?” she answered from the kitchen door. She looked like she was afraid something was wrong.

“Come here, Tiger,” I said. She approached me. I put my arm around her waist. “Have I told you how much I like your cooking? Every time you do something, I’m just amazed. This is so good.” I pulled her face down and kissed her. She pulled back.

“Thank you, but this is Melody’s day,” she said.

“And Melody wants to thank you, too,” Mel said motioning toward Wendy. She kissed our Tiger soundly. “I’ve wanted to tell you for a long time that I’m glad you are a part of our household, Tiger. It’s getting almost time to dye your stripes upstairs again.” Wendy smiled and thanked Melody before retreating to the kitchen.

“What is next on our agenda, first love of my life?” I asked.

“Mmm. We have barbering next, I think.”

“Are we going to the mall?” I asked. The doorbell rang. I could hear Wendy’s voice answering the door.

“No. I got them to come here instead. Did you know that Donna who cuts your hair is also a fully licensed beautician in addition to being a barber? They are going to do a little trimming, shaving, and waxing for us,” Melody said.

“Waxing? Are you going to have Donna wax you?” I asked.

“It was either that or have Howard shave me, and Donna won by telling me she had a special lotion she uses after waxing and she takes a long time to apply it,” Melody smiled. Holy crap!


“So how many of you really live here?” Howard asked as he wrapped a steaming towel around my face. “And are you really the wife? How old are you kids? You don’t look like you’re out of grade school yet, I swear. Donna, how old do you think they are?”

“Howard, shut up. You’re embarrassing them,” Donna said.

“It’s okay,” Melody said. She was facing away from us and Donna was applying hot wax to her pussy. “We’re an unusual grouping. Lissa and I share the big bed with Tony and we consider ourselves all married together. There has never been a legal ceremony, though, so it’s just among ourselves. We have a formal partnership so that we can own property together and our businesses and take care of the kids.”

“Those boys,” Donna said. “Even their dad talks about Tony.”

“We all love Damon and Drew,” I said. “They are like the cement that holds the family together.”

“What about the one with the purple hair?” Howard asked. He started lathering my face so I spoke quickly.

“Kate is our girlfriend. I mean Melody’s, Lissa’s, and mine. We all love her to pieces, but she doesn’t want to settle down yet, exactly. She rents a room here,” I said. Howard began scraping whiskers off of me and I heard Melody give a little yip as the first strip of wax came off.

“How about the little butch girl that answered the door?” Donna asked, finally getting into the swing of things.

“She’s not butch, Donna,” Melody said. “She was in a fire and lost a lot of her hair. She had her head shaved.”

“Shit! Is that the girl you saved from the fire?” Howard asked. “We heard that story on the news and were all taking bets on whether or not it was you. Just the kind of thing we’d expect of you.”

“That’s her,” Melody said. I couldn’t talk while the razor was at my throat. “Wendy is Kate’s girlfriend and Tony’s ... uh ... special friend, but we all love her. She rents a room here, too.” I’d never heard her referred to in those terms before.

“Is that everyone?”

“Yes,” I said.

“Well, everyone official,” Melody said. I groaned. “There’s my girlfriend and a few others we play with.” Wait! Melody has a girlfriend?

“What?”

“Shh, lover. You don’t want to get nicked.” I shut up.


Melody really enjoyed the lotion that Donna applied. Or she enjoyed Donna applying it. In any case, Donna and Howard left in time for us to have another snack while we waited for the manicurists.

When the bell rang, Rio and June were led to the lower level ‘salon’ that had been fixed for our use today. What a surprise.

“Um ... we’re not doing any posing today,” I said as I was led to a chair. Both girls were stark naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.