Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Forty-three

Coming of Age Sex Story: Forty-three - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“IT’S A GOOD THING the Board of Regents likes you,” Cary said as we sat in his office. “And that none of my other dual-degree students require much time or effort.”

“Sorry to be such a pain in the ass, Cary. This thing just has me overwhelmed at the moment.”

“Don’t sweat it, Tony. I’m serious. The rest of the program is going so smoothly that I don’t have that much to do. We won’t start recruiting next year’s students until March at PCAD and end of April at SCU. Until then, I need a challenge,” Cary said. It’s nice to have a program advisor with a sense of humor. I tried to relax.

“I just don’t see how I can carry my class load, sports, and the project at the same time. I’m supposed to prepare for a show in May, too,” I said. “It seems like it would be counter to the school’s philosophy for me to flunk out of school in order to do a project for the school.”

“You hit it on the head. President Haywood was adamant that we make sure you are successful as a student and still working toward your degree,” Cary said. “But they are also satisfied with the concept of being creative with your program. Are you willing to work with me?”

“Sure.”

“Do you really want to do the project, Tony? If not, I’ll raise a stink and get it scrapped or changed.”

“No, I really want to do it. It’s just time that has me stressed out.”

“Okay. Here’s what I worked out. At the end of this quarter, you’ll be back at PCAD and won’t have classes at SCU. You’ll get a week off to play in the Intercollegiate National Championship and then you’ll have two solid months with nothing on your plate but the mural.”

“How can I go back to PCAD in the middle of the semester?”

“Since you volunteered for this project and are not being paid for it, PCAD is granting an additional eight hours’ credit on your existing two-hour practicum, and another eight hours for summer session since semester ends the third of May,” Cary said. I nodded. It was remarkable that PCAD was willing to do this, but I was pretty sure they were planning to get their money’s worth out of this project just like SCU was. “The net is that you are going to end up with more credit hours than you would have normally because you’ll have gained two quarters and one semester this year. You might still be able to finish in four years instead of five.”

“Really? That would be cool.” For some reason, my mind jumped to an image of Lissa, pregnant with our child. A graduation present. Now that’s getting ahead of myself!


“I’m caught up,” I announced to my family Friday night. It was a good feeling. I’d spent the entire week focused on my schoolwork, knowing that in just five weeks I would be through at SCU. Even my Physiology team was satisfied that I was back on track and was sad that I’d be leaving the team at the end of the quarter. It felt like such a burden had been lifted from my shoulders. I had a pretty intense month ahead of me while we got the project started, and I was training for Nationals, but then I’d have two months of just painting. I was looking forward to it.

“That’s great!” Melody said. “Just in time for Valentine’s Day!”

“Oh no! I hope we can still get reservations somewhere,” I said.

“They’re already made,” Lissa said. “We knew how stressed you were, so we decided to make this a holiday you’ll never forget.”

“A little role reversal,” Kate giggled. “The girls are treating the boy to a weekend of luxury and are hoping to get lucky.”

“You know that all you’d have to do is wink at me and you’d get lucky,” I laughed. “Are you serious? I don’t have to spank anyone, do I?”

“Ha! Not my little tushy. We’re going to wine and dine you and pretty much fuck your lights out,” Melody said. “We’re not going to get another shot at you for three months, so we’re planning to make the most of it this weekend.”

“The whole weekend?”

“Actually, Monday, too. It’s convenient that SCU has a faculty symposium on Monday. It gives us a day for each of us to pamper you and then Tuesday night we’re taking you out to a wonderful dinner after racquetball practice,” Lissa said. “We each get to do with you whatever we like most.”

“Oh wow!” I turned toward Kate. “The zoo?” I asked. She grinned. “Let me see,” I said, turning to Melody. “A luxury hotel room somewhere, right?” Melody smiled so big she got deep dimples in her cheeks. I looked at Lissa. “It’s awfully cold to set up the tent and camp out,” I said.

“We might have to find someplace warmer,” she said. I could tell she had a plan, but no one was letting me in on it. This was going to be a great weekend.


Friday night the girls treated me like it was a competition. I was kept on edge but never over the edge as they played with me and each other. We shifted around, switching partners and all ending up in the spa. Sweet agony. Just being able to relax after the hellish first six weeks of the year was a relief. To snuggle with my three naked beauties as we drifted off to sleep was just too wonderful.

I woke up Saturday morning with just Kate in the bed with me. That was unusual. Normally I’m the first one awake because I have the first class in the morning, but this was really nice. Kate and I hadn’t had the big bed to ourselves since before we left for Christmas—before the fire. I wondered if the next two days would be similar. I smiled.

“Awake, sweetheart?” Kate asked softly.

“Just drowsing here enjoying holding you next to me, Kitten,” I said. “I love this feeling.”

“Mmm. Me too.” We kissed softly, but in no hurry to part. “I need the bathroom, love. You?”

“Yeah. But can we come back here after?”

“Oh, yes,” she sighed.

We used the bathroom, brushed our teeth, and decided to take a quick wake-up shower before we went back to bed. I wanted to worship her body. I loved her so much! She didn’t let me get too carried away in the shower and I wondered if this was going to be a Kate teasing Tony day. Well, there were worse things.

Once we were in bed, though, Kate showed me that she had some very specific intentions. She pushed me back on the bed and then worked her way around so she was facing the foot of the bed. She pulled me toward her and we ended up in a sixty-nine while lying on our sides.

“I always wanted to try it this way,” she said. “Do you mind?”

“Mind? Kitten, I have my face just inches from my favorite place in the world. Why would I mind?”

“Why don’t you show how much you like it, then?” she suggested.

I buried my face between her thighs, taking in the fresh clean scent of our shower comingled with her increasing arousal. I was in heaven and lost myself in the sensations. When Kate captured my erection in her mouth there were more sensations to enjoy. As she rose to her peak, she hummed and screamed around my cock, never quite releasing it from her mouth. She clamped her leg down on my head preventing me from reaching her with long strokes, but I did manage to occasionally get the tip of my tongue in contact with her clit. Each time she shuddered and moaned. Those sensations were transferred directly to my cock where she had begun to work in earnest.

“Kitten, if you want to make love, we should move around.”

“We are making love, Tony,” she said. “I know I don’t often take you in my mouth, but I want you, sweetheart. Come in my mouth.” I relaxed then and let her drive. It wasn’t long before she got her wish.


“Coffee?” Wendy asked as she came into the room. Kate had moved around so we were both leaning against the headboard kissing each other and lazily petting. I looked up at Wendy.

“Do you have a video camera installed so you know when to come with coffee?” I asked.

“No. I just know.” Wendy kissed me softly and licked my lips. “Yum. Kate,” she said. She kissed me deeply and gave me my coffee. Wendy ran around to the other side of the bed and kissed Kate. She broke the kiss and looked at Kate with wide eyes. “Is that... ?” Kate nodded. Wendy attacked her mouth with passion. Both girls were panting when the kiss ended. “Um ... latte?” Wendy offered. Kate took the drink and Wendy curled up beside her with a cup of her own.

Kate put an arm around Wendy and petted her short hair, just an inch long now.

“It won’t be long now, Tiger,” Kate whispered. “We’ll get your stripes back.”

“Love you, Kate,” Wendy said. She got out of bed, took both of our cups and smiled at us. “Breakfast is in fifteen minutes.” I caught her hand before she left and pulled her close enough that I could kiss the top of her head.

“Thank you, Tiger,” I said. She smiled brightly and left.

“She’s in love with you,” I said softly.

“And I love her,” Kate said. “Do you mind if she comes with us today?”

“Of course not. As I understand the rules, you are in control,” I said. “Uh ... I don’t think I’m ready to make love to Wendy, though. I like playing with her, but there’s something I’m not sure about.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.