Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Forty-one

Coming of Age Sex Story: Forty-one - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I RAN UPSTAIRS to use the bathroom while the girls took their break, partly to avoid standing around naked with them when their hands had nothing better to do. The first bit of my sketching was painful enough as I waited for my erection to deflate. Once I got into actually drawing, it didn’t take long for me to forget about any sex play.

When I came out of the bathroom, I almost ran into Amy. She was still very naked, as I was, and I had to keep reminding myself that she’s gay. She made that hard to do when she closed the distance between us and kissed me with so much passion that my cock was soon poking up between us and she was grinding down on it.

“Ames. Ames!” I gasped as I managed to push away from her. “What’s going on?”

“I ... I wanted you to know that I was ... a willing participant and that you ... weren’t forcing me into anything,” she panted.

“That certainly seemed willing. But tell me what’s really going on.”

“We talked before this,” Amy said. “I don’t mean just the three of us. We talked with Melody and Kate and Lissa. After the posing party where Rio kind of went wild, we thought we needed to set ground rules. I was put in charge of controlling things. I’ve got to tell you, though, that it’s just as hard to control me as Rio or Sonia.”

“So, you want to fool around with me,” I said. “Do I get any say?”

“That’s why I’m here, Tony. If you want me to rein things back, I will, but none of us want to. Rio is about to break her leash.”

“Yeah. She could take some sub lessons from Wendy,” I laughed.

“Rio isn’t a sub,” Amy said. “And Wendy isn’t into pain. Wendy accepted pain as something she had to put up with to be submissive. She gets incredibly anxious when she has to lead in anything. She’ll do it, but it’s hard for her. Rio, on the other hand, barely accepts being submissive as the price of having pain. Not a lot of pain, mind you. She’s not a full-blown masochist. But she gets off on having a guy bend her over his knee and spank her bare bottom. She likes her nipples squeezed tighter than would make me comfortable. But she doesn’t trust anyone enough to let go of her control. Push her any further than she wants to go and she’ll castrate you.”

“Great,” I muttered.

“That’s why I’ve got the leash, Tony. She desperately wants to get off on you spanking her, but I don’t really think she’s ready to fuck you. Can you live with that?”

“I can live without any of it, but if she trusts me for that, I’ll follow your lead. That still doesn’t explain you, Amy. You’re sexy as hell, but you don’t have to force yourself to let me touch you or kiss you. We’re friends. I don’t want to hurt you. And what about Sonia? She’s always been conservative around guys other than Thor.”

“Okay. I’m here to control Rio. We all agreed you aren’t likely to get super turned on by Rio’s kink. Sonia’s here to turn you and me on.”

“I know you are lesbian,” I said. “But I’ve gotta tell you, Ames, you turn me on just fine.”

“Actually, thanks. Really. Um ... neither Sonia nor Thor know this yet, but I’m probably going to sleep with him.”

“Amy? You’re kidding, right?”

“I really love both of them, Tony,” she said plaintively. “It’s really hard not to give him anything he wants. But there’s something else. If I do decide to have sex with Thor, I’m coming to you first.”

“Hmm? Why?”

“To have sex with me. This is probably crazy, you know? But being with Sonia and Thor is pretty intense. What you experienced when she undressed you didn’t even begin to scratch the surface. I’m scared to lose control with them, no matter how much I love them. You’re my friend, Tony. I trust you to make it okay for me.”

What could I do? I hugged her. I wanted to cry on her shoulder, protect her, make sure nothing bad ever happened to her. She was right back on me, rubbing my stiffening cock again.

“Maybe I could get Melody to help us,” I said. Amy shoved me onto the bed and ground her pussy against my cock as she kissed me.

“Do that and we can do it tonight!”


I got everybody posed and sat at my easel. Now I understood what was driving everyone. I looked at the pose and at my reference photo. I walked up behind Rio and before she recognized that anything had changed, I bent and smacked her on the back of her left thigh.

“Bend that knee and up on your tip-toe like you were before,” I snapped. She gasped and her eyes flew wide open. Her leg was back in the correct position in an instant. “Don’t make me spank you,” I growled in her ear. She bit her lip and whimpered. I glanced at Amy and Sonia and they were both grinning at me.

I leaned down behind Sonia and saw her buttocks tense as if she was expecting that I might spank her, too, but I just pulled her dress back up over her heel like it was originally. Then I ran my hand up between her thighs.

“I think these were just a little wider apart,” I whispered to her. Her legs parted giving me a full sweep of her pussy from clit right into her wet hole. I brought my finger out and raised it to my lips and took a lick while I watched Amy’s hungry eyes. I held out my finger to her and she sucked it into her mouth. “Not quite as sweet as yours but pretty yummy, don’t you think?” I asked her.

“I’d eat her off of you any time,” Amy said. I went back to my drawing board and started filling in the details of the upper bodies. None of the fabric draping, bend of the legs, or spread of them made a bit of difference to me at this stage. It took me just over half an hour to finish the sketch, stopping once to smack Rio again when her attention wavered and she turned her head. I placed that one square on her right butt cheek and it so surprised her that it elicited a little yelp.


I’m not going to go into detail about what happened when I finished drawing. I’m still trying to sort it out in my head. Shit! I’d never do anything like that! Suffice it to say that I spanked Rio. It was what she wanted. Really. She came. I felt terrible.

But I still came.

Amy licked my come off Rio’s face, chest, neck, and everyplace else it spewed while Rio ate her out. Lots of screaming.

Sonia dove onto my wet, come-covered cock and sucked me clean until I left another deposit in her mouth, which she then fed to Rio.

When the ladies left, they dressed in clothes they’d brought with them, leaving their dresses in the exact piles where they’d fallen when we were painting.

“You might need those for another scene,” Amy quipped as she left, still tugging Rio behind her with the leash. I never did kiss Rio.

Before she left, Sonia stopped to give me another kiss. A very deep, arousing kiss.

“I’m a triple-play girl,” she whispered in my ear. “I could stick around if you want to go for the other two.”

“Uh ... family ... will be home soon. Thanks anyway.” Fuck Sonia? Pussy and ass? Holy shit!

Real people just don’t do this shit.

I guess I’m not in Kansas—er ... Nebraska—anymore.


I was an automaton. I went to the kitchen and took food out of the refrigerator and ate it. I don’t know what it was. I drank a large bottle of water. I went into the bathroom and completely filled the tub and turned on the jets as high as I could get them. I threw up in the toilet before I got in the tub. So much for food. The thought of just drowning myself occurred to me.

I didn’t do anything that anyone didn’t want to do. I didn’t do anything my lovers hadn’t told me I could do. I didn’t do anything wrong. Why the hell did I feel so ashamed?

I had my ears underwater, blocking out everything. Only my nose and eyes were above water when Lissa walked into the bathroom. I could see understanding on her face.

“You’re not drowning, are you?” I shook my head. “Do you want some dinner?” I shook it again. “We’ll be in soon.” I nodded. She left.

I silenced the jets and drained the water, drying myself and brushing my teeth—then brushing them again. I crawled into the middle of the bed, curled up, and pulled the covers over my head.


“Too much?” Melody whispered as she cuddled against me. I just nodded my head. Lissa kissed my forehead and encouraged me to look up at her. It was hard to do, to meet those beautiful blue eyes with the black flecks in them. It made me want to cry.

“It’s our fault,” Lissa said. “We thought it would be a way for you to release the pressure without being concerned about us. You’ve been so stressed. I’m sorry, Tony.” I was shaking. It’s not like I was cold, but it was the same kind of shaking you get when you’ve got a really bad fever and even when you’re sweating, you’re freezing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.