Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Thirty-eight

Coming of Age Sex Story: Thirty-eight - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“THAT’S IT!” I announced. “I’m exhausted. And you must be, too. It’s five o’clock. There’s no reason to dress for dinner.”

Everyone laughed and we kept partying, bringing soft drinks, cold-cuts, bread, and soup from the kitchen. For the first time I really changed my perspective from artist to horny college kid and saw the party for the near orgy that it was. Twelve perfectly luscious girls. When I undressed them, I seduced them in a way. Posing people and sketching as fast as I could for nine hours was hard work. I really wanted to enjoy some of the guests that I didn’t usually spend time naked with.

“So, June,” I said as I settled next to her on the daybed. She’d pretty much claimed it as her place since the sketch I’d done of her there. “What’s Rick going to think of all this decadence?”

“It’s going to be too late when he finds out,” June giggled. “I think Rick is going to find a new girlfriend. And not introduce her to you.”

“Are you okay with that?” I asked. I was genuinely concerned.

“Rick was the first boy I met when I came here to school,” June said. “It’s been nice, but I need to find a nice Korean boy. Rick’s parents hate me. We went separate ways over the break.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. I like Rick.”

“Yeah. Me too. But that’s life.”

I wandered over to Amanda who was standing by my easel flipping through all the sketches I’d done.

“What do you think?” I asked.

“I think I’ve decided that being an artist is just as important a career as being a doctor,” Amanda said. “You’ve really convinced me.”

“I wasn’t really trying to,” I said.

“I know. But working with you and Bree last term and participating in this little party has helped me realize what a real stuck-up priss I’ve been. I’ve gotta get out more. And...” she paused and looked up at me. She was seated on my stool and I stood behind her. She reached for my hands and pulled them down to her breasts. “For the next few weeks, every time I masturbate, I’ll think about how you described my body and touched me in front of the mirror. Thank you.”

“I like you, Amanda,” I said. “You’ll always be welcome here. Doctors are important, too.”

We laughed and I found Rio sitting on the air mattress with Justin, Amy, Wendy, and Bree. I put my arm around her as I sat down and gave her a gentle squeeze.

“Well, was it all you hoped for when you came up with the idea at Halloween?” I asked.

“It was fun and sexy, so yes...” she started.

“Yes? But?” I prompted.

“Well, I was hoping to get better acquainted with this,” she said, reaching over and grabbing my cock. I hadn’t actually been quite erect before. Her move threw me off-balance and lacking the ability to do anything else, I gave her butt a smack.

“Hey, no touching,” I said. Whatever response I was expecting, it wasn’t what I got. She did let go of my cock, but she thrust herself forward onto her hands and knees.

“I knew you’d want to spank me. Again!” she said breathlessly.

“No!” I said. She collapsed back.

“Ohh. Sadist!” she spat at me.

I extracted myself and left Rio to be lectured by Wendy and Bree, who lit into the poor girl and both offered to pick up the spanking where I’d left off. That conversation was degenerating rapidly.

I looked around the room and found Whitney standing with Lissa on the stairs. That was a nice pose, too. I was thinking I might want to sketch that, but I was really too beat right now. Whitney has two inches of height on Lissa and never took off her spindly high heels, so her legs and ass were lifted and shaped. Lissa stood on the next step up so they could look at each other eye-to-eye. Whitney is thin and might weigh less than Lissa in spite of the height difference. She has tiny breasts with prominent nipples. Her skin is darker and her black hair contrasted sharply with Lissa’s yellow blonde. I stood just below them.

“I’ve finally found the valley of the Amazons,” I laughed.

“No, not yet,” Whitney said in her soft Louisiana accent. “Step down another step and you’ll be closer to the valley.” I was already at eye-level with her tits, so if I stepped down, there was only one more valley I could think of.

“It looks to me like your seduction is going rather well,” I laughed.

“Yes,” they both answered, smiling at each other.

“Oh. I see,” I said. “Maybe I should just let you get on with it.” I started down the stairs, but Lissa caught my arm and pulled me up.

“Don’t worry, love,” she said. “We plan to include you.” She leaned in to kiss me and I felt Whitney join the fray as well. She pulled my hand to her waist and then pushed it down onto her butt. “Whitney has some creative ideas about what the two of us could do with you,” Lissa giggled. When she spoke, I realized it was only Whitney’s tongue invading my mouth. I let her for a few more moments while I squeezed her firm butt cheek gently.

“Now are you interested in stepping down a step or two?” Whitney asked as she pulled her face away from mine.

“Um ... not here ... now...” I stumbled. Man! I was used to Melody manipulating situations and being bold, but not Lissa. Wow!


Everyone helped to clean up the mess, put away food, take Wendy’s mattress back to her bed, and do dishes. It seemed like we all stayed naked as long as possible, only pulling on the clothes necessary for our guests to make their escape. With the dishwasher running and the trash bagged and in the garage, those of us remaining were exhausted. We collapsed in the living room, the girls finally submitting to putting on T-shirts and panties and me in my typical sweats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.