Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Thirty-four

Coming of Age Sex Story: Thirty-four - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

I WOKE UP WITH A START on Sunday morning. Melody had my hands pinned beside my head and was lowering herself onto my cock. I could have shaken her grip off, but why?

“Don’t anyone move or I fuck the boy,” Melody growled. I glanced to my right and discovered Lissa being double teamed by Kate and Wendy. They all giggled. “On second thought, go ahead and move. I’m going to fuck the boy anyway.”

“Oh, aren’t you the tough girl,” I complained in my best maiden-in-distress voice. “Having your way with me lying here helpless.”

“I’ve got a pussy and I’m not afraid to use it.” Melody growled and then broke up in laughter as she struggled to kiss me at the top of her stroke. She freed my hands and I caressed her back as she slid back down on me. “I was the first one to fuck you last year, and I’ll be the first one this year and every year from now on.” Melody said.

“That’s big talk,” I laughed. “What if I want Wendy first next year?” There was a little gasp and her bald head shot up in the air.

“Oh, talk about big talk,” Melody said. “There’s two girls in this bed who are no longer virgins because of you, one that had that fresh-fucked look on her face when you finally came to the party last night. And one is still waiting for you. You’ve got your work cut out for you.”

“Does it make a difference if I tell you how much I love you, Meddy?” I asked, softening.

“Mmm, yes,” she said, lifting her eyebrows as she slid down my length again. “Tell me.”

“A gypsy fortune teller read my cards and saw that you were the glue that held me together. In fact, you are the empress who rules my heart. We would be nothing without you. You are my queen of spades.” I heard Kate gasp, but I couldn’t turn my focus away from Melody. “You hold my life in your hands. You steady our ship. You guide our lives. Yes, I say our. Vast as my love for you is, it is but a pittance compared to our love, my queen. The sun rises in your eyes and sets when you sleep. I am but your knave, a squire to your desires. I live to serve you and pledge my allegiance to your throne for evermore.” Melody’s strokes sped up and I could hear heavy breathing from beside me. Her lavender eyes were burning into me. Her lips moved, but no sound issued. “I love you, Melody,” I whispered. “I will always love you.”

The floodgates opened and Melody pounded back against me accepting the flow of my orgasm and matching it with her own. I remembered the first time Melody and I had been with Lissa and how she lay passive beneath us waiting for us to make her come. This time she took the dominant role, melting our hearts with her cries of pleasure as we, her partners, were released to our own.


“I know!” Wendy said as she bounced out of bed. “Coffee!” She headed for the door.

“Tiger!” I called as I struggled to sit up. “Company.”

“Oh!” she said and grabbed a t-shirt from the floor. She checked quickly to see if she was adequately covered—which I didn’t think she was—and headed to the kitchen.

“I think I’d better go stand guard,” I said as I crawled out of bed. I pulled on my sweats and looked back at the bed where my lovers had rolled into a clutch in the middle. “My darlings,” I said as I knelt on the foot of the bed, “I am the most fortunate man who ever lived. And you, my dears—each one of you—are my fortune. I love you.”

I slipped off the bed and went to help Wendy with morning coffee. When the teens came upstairs, I let Wendy take the coffee to my lovers while I designed drinks for Sunday, Willow, and Rainbow. They only had tea at home, but all three wanted to try the Seattle thing—a latte. I debated about how strong to make their coffees, but decided that they wouldn’t really know what coffee was like if it was just a flavoring for their milk, so I made them plenty strong, but mixed decaf with the regular shots so I wouldn’t overload them.

All three were dressed in much the same way that Wendy had been. They had long T-shirts on. I had a feeling that they wore nothing else as I could see both girls’ hard nipples pressing out against the fabric and Willow seemed to be keeping his T-shirt wrapped tightly around him as he sat on the stool.

“Mr. Ames,” Rainbow said.

“Whoa!” I said. “That’s my father. And even he doesn’t like to be called that except in the classroom when he’s teaching. Please don’t ever use that term again, Rainbow. My name is Tony.”

“Yes, Tony,” she said demurely. I hadn’t spoken much with Rainbow. It was such a jam-packed weekend that it just wasn’t possible to have a private conversation with each individual. I’d barely spoken to Oke and Ken as we discussed life in the city opposed to life in the country. Still, Rainbow seemed to be the designated spokesperson for the trio this morning. “I was ... we were wondering if it would be okay to ... um ... come for a visit this summer. I mean ... the three of us.”

“Well, we need to take that idea to the family, but I can’t think of any reason that we wouldn’t love to have you come for a visit.” I looked steadily at Rainbow, then shifted my focus to Sunday and then to Willow. “There’s no reason we wouldn’t welcome you.” The three all hugged each other, but Rainbow wasn’t finished.

“There’s one other thing,” Rainbow said. “I don’t know why I didn’t just do it, but I was afraid.”

“Afraid of what?”

“I ... didn’t get a New Year’s kiss from you,” she said shyly.

“Well, it’s never too late for that, is it?” I said. She rushed to me and smashed her lips against mine. It wasn’t a passionate kiss with a lot of tongue or anything, but I could feel an intensity in the girl that spoke volumes. She was really worried that we’d disapprove of them. I looked up to find Willow standing next to me. I looked at him curiously and he just leaned in and kissed me, softly on the lips, then he moved away. I’d just gotten kissed by a guy, but my immediate thoughts were how much like his sister’s lips his were.

“Thank you,” he whispered. This boy was really lucky he had Sunday and Rainbow. He would be lost in the world if he was alone.

“Well, we’d better check with the rest of the family to make sure everyone’s okay with you visiting this summer, right? Bring your coffee; we’re all lounging in bed.” We’d see if the kids’ liberal views were limited to themselves. I opened the door and walked in. It could have been an orgy, but in spite of everyone being naked, it was pretty tame. Melody and Lissa were huddled over the comics. Wendy was sitting on Kate’s lap. She dipped her finger into Kate’s latte and smeared foam over her cheek, then licked it off.

“Oh, wow!” Willow whispered behind me. The trio stood in the doorway behind me.

“Hi guys,” Kate said when she saw us there. All three teens had eyes as big as saucers.

“Visitors, Mel,” Lissa said, looking up.

“Family,” I said, “these kids have asked me something that needs a whole family decision. Rainbow, please tell the family your request?”

“Yes, Tony,” she said. She stepped up beside me. “We were wondering if we could come and visit this summer—all three of us—together. We’d help with chores and everything and try to contribute some money, too. We just want to see the city and get away from the commune for a while. Okay?”

“Would you come?” Kate said, almost dumping Wendy off her lap in her excitement. “Tony, could we drive down to pick them up after school is out and have them for the summer? Lissa? Melody?”

“Why would we ever say no to that?” Lissa asked. “Of course they could come.”

“What fun,” Melody said. “Maybe we could violate some child labor laws and have you help in the shop with fabric dying for next season.” I laughed. To Melody it was a shop. To me it was a studio.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.