Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-five

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-five - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

SATURDAY MORNING, I brought Kate coffee in bed and we cuddled. I had to get up to pack for our trip. Tomorrow. At last we’d be headed out of town, taking the boys to Boston to be with Gramma Lexi, then on to Omaha on Christmas to be with Grandpa Saul and Grandma Deb. The boys had never had a Christmas with grandparents. They were so excited Jack could scarcely keep them contained.

Kate dropped me off for my shift then went to the dorm to finish packing. She’d pick me up in the morning and we’d pick up the boys at nine. I felt bad for Jack. It was the first time that he wouldn’t be with his boys on Christmas, but he was enthused about them being with the extended family. The boys were excited but Kate and I were ecstatic. Our family would be back together. Kate hadn’t wanted to move in with us yet, but she was considering it after our two weeks together.

Bree was waiting for me in the tent. I sat in the chair and she got on my lap facing my right. She usually faced the other direction. She said she like to be able to see out of the tent if she woke up.

“Are you sure you want to sit this direction?” I asked.

“Mmmhmm. I talked to Amanda after her little session with you. Naughty boy.”

“I didn’t do anything,” I said quickly.

“Would you listen to yourself? You’re so afraid that someone will be offended if you touched Amanda’s bare skin,” she laughed quietly. “So, you just put your arm around her like this?”

She pulled my hand toward her and laid it on her bare tummy.

“Oops. I guess my sweatshirt just rode up a little.”

“You are a clever critter.”

“See, no one objects to you touching bare skin.” Bree kissed me. It was just a little more than a nighttime kiss. She didn’t hold it too long. “We just can’t make out,” Bree sighed. “But under the blanket, no one will know if your hand moves around a little. And unlike Amanda, I’m not going to tell you to stay away from my bare ... naked ... available breasts.” She punctuated her words with little kisses as she leaned back into my arms. “Just stay above my waist. I promised,” she said.

We made out without kissing. Maybe that was stretching the rules a little, but when Bree’s hand found its way inside my shirt and jacket, I had no difficulty letting my own get reacquainted with her breasts.


“I have to use the can,” she whispered about four. She left the tent.

“Hey, Tony,” Zack said as he came through the entrance of the encampment toward me. “Did Paulie stop out here on his circuit?”

“No, Zack,” I answered. I haven’t seen him.

“I thought maybe he was using your toilet. He went on a circuit about fifteen minutes ago. It only takes five.”

“You want me to go take a look? My friend Bree is in the john. She can watch the tent while I make a circuit.” I looked up saw Bree coming back around the tent flap.

“It’s not really your job, Tony, but I’m not supposed to leave my desk without someone to cover it.”

“Not a problem,” I said. “Bree, could you stand by for a minute? I’m going to walk the circumference once to see if I can spot Pauley. You know the drill. Be ready to dial 911 in an emergency. I’ll only be a minute.” She pulled the blanket off the chair and draped it around her shoulders for warmth as she nodded to me.

“I bet he got a bottle,” Zack said. “He’s been warned about that, but some guys never learn. Dumbass.”

I grabbed my yellow vest and flashlight and headed out into the dark. The rain had stopped falling but a light fog surrounded us.

It was a courtesy to the residents not to have the sports field lights on all night, but it left everything outside the pool of light cast by the required lights over the doors of the pavilion in deep shadow. There were street lights next to the field, but in the fog, they didn’t really help illuminate anything beyond the reach of my flashlight. At least they equipped us with a decent night watchman flashlight that sent out a strong blue LED light. I swung the beam back and forth ahead of me, being careful not to shine it directly on the tarp wall of the camp.

I turned the corner to the back of the camp and stumbled across Paulie before I saw him. My phone was in my hand before I’d reached out for him and I’d hit 911. It connected. Shit! This was bad.

“911, state your emergency please,” said the operator.

“Operator, this is Tony Ames, student security at Tent City at SCU. We have a man down and need an ambulance. His head is bleeding. I think he’s been hit by something. Shit! He’s not breathing.”

“Stay with him, I have an ambulance on the way. An EMT will be on the line in a moment to talk you through assistance.”

I glanced up, waving my light around in case someone was coming for me, too. I could tell by now that there was no help for Paulie. The side of his head had been bashed in. The beam caught a dark shape a few feet farther away. I focused on it and moved toward it as the EMT came on the line. I didn’t hear what he said. I was staring down at four LP gas tanks with hoses fed under the tarp into the boardwalks we’d created out of wooden pallets.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.