Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-three

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-three - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“YOU GUYS DIDN’T CALL last night and we couldn’t reach you!” Melody screamed into the phone. “Is everything okay?”

The call came in at seven in the morning and neither Kate nor I were awake yet. We didn’t get home until nearly one after the photo session and collapsed in bed as soon as we got there. I distinctly remembered sending a text message to Lissa and Melody, though. I didn’t want them to worry about us.

“Didn’t you get my text?” I asked. “It was late when we finished the shoot and I didn’t want to wake you. Our phones were on silent.”

“There’s no text and why would you turn your phone to silent?” Lissa demanded. I thumbed through my text messages. There was the message I wrote to them. Composed but not sent.

“Oh, crap,” I groaned. “I’m sorry. I didn’t hit send. It’s still sitting here. It was so intense yesterday. This photographer works like I do. She completely isolates things and doesn’t want any interruptions.”

“It’s true,” Kate said next to me. “The text is here on his phone. I’m so sorry, darlings.”

“We were worried,” Melody whimpered.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes. But we miss you. And last night ... oh Tony! It’s so hard being split up with two of us on the East Coast and two on the West,” Lissa said. “When we can’t talk, we imagine all kinds of impossible things.”

Lissa sounded almost as stressed as she had been before she went East. It had been two weeks and was stressing all of us.

“I know, lover, I know. We’re so glad we’ll be there Sunday.”

“Jack says the boys are insane with excitement,” Lissa said.

“Can you imagine being a kindergarten or second grade teacher the last days before Christmas vacation?” Kate asked. We all laughed. We told Lissa and Melody all about the photo shoot.


“What shall we do today?” Kate asked. We were done with classes, done with exams, and done with the photo shoot. If it weren’t for the boys and my commitment Saturday, we’d just head for the airport now.

“I don’t know,” I said. “It could have something to do with lying in bed naked with my lover all day.”

“Mmm. That could be fun,” Kate said. “Wake me up when she gets here, okay?” She snuggled up and closed her eyes. A little extra sleep.


“Tony! Guess what?”

For the second time today, I was awakened by a phone call. When I glanced at the clock, though, I saw it was nearly eleven, so I couldn’t complain too vocally. Sleep. God it was great. Seemed like the past three months we got less sleep than a normal week. But then ... what do I know about normal?

“Bree? Sorry! We were sleeping in.”

“Lazy bones. Guess what?”

“Okay. Um ... there isn’t really a Santa Claus?” I ventured.

“Don’t say that around Christmas!” Bree exclaimed. “Especially since Santa just delivered my present.”

“You got a present?” Kate moaned. “Is Santa coming here, too?”

“Yes. Although he’s short, skinny, and has tits. Oh, and he’s a she.”

“I take it you’re on your way,” I said.

“Yes. In about half an hour. Get up and shower, but don’t bother dressing. Either of you.”

“Uh ... Bree?”

“You’ll love it!”

She hung up and I looked at Kate. She raised her eyebrows at me.

“Have you made out with Bree yet?” she asked.

“Uh, no. We kissed a couple of times, but nothing serious.”

“Even after Melody got things started?”

“A crime needs means, motive, and opportunity,” I said. “There hasn’t been any of the latter.”

“I think that’s about to change,” she laughed, kissing me. “I think I might get to play, too!”

“Just remember the rules,” I said. “Nothing below the waist.”

“Sounds like me a few months ago,” Kate said. “Let’s get showered.”


“What do you think?” Bree asked. It was a really nice portable massage table that she’d just set up. She was covering it with a sheet. “It’s adjustable height. The table in the sports therapy room is a too high for me to work comfortably, so I keep kicking my stool around to stand on.”

“It looks good, Bree,” I said. I pushed down on the squishy surface. “And more comfortable than the one at the U, too.” In spite of Bree’s suggestion that we not dress, Kate and I had both put sweats on. Now we could see why she suggested nudity.

“I figure that you can each have a massage and the person I’m not working on can help me. You each get two-on-one.”

“I love it,” Kate said. “I’ve never had a professional massage. Let’s take a hot tub first.”

That was a good idea. I always had a soak before Bree worked on me at school. But if we all got in the tub, then Bree would be...

Kate had already stripped off her shirt and was running water in the tub. Bree glanced at me and pulled off her tank top, freeing those beautiful tits. She smiled and turned toward the bathroom, pulling down her warm-ups as she went.

Damn! She has a nice ass.


We behaved ourselves in the tub. Mostly. There was a little kissing and a few gropes here and there. When we got out, we didn’t dress.

“Let’s do Kate first,” Bree said.

“I like that idea,” I said. That earned me a kiss from Kate as she crawled up onto the table and I turned to find Bree’s waiting lips. It was a soft kiss and accompanied by a smile before she moved to the other side of the table.

“Technically I should drape you with a sheet and all,” Bree said.

“Don’t bother,” Kate said. “Just work your magic.” She buried her face in the cradle and Bree started at the top of her head to massage Kate’s scalp. I heard a deep sigh and I knew exactly how Kate felt.

I was kind of hard, just looking at Kate’s beautiful ass, temptingly rounded up from the table, and then looking up to see Bree’s small but perky tits staring right back at me. Bree told me to hold out my hands and poured enough oil into my palms to overflow and drip onto Kate. Then Bree placed her hands in mine to spread the oil between us.

From then on it was four-handed massage. I just watched what Bree did on one side of Kate and I did it on the other. We worked her shoulders arms and hands then started down her back. When we needed more oil, Bree poured it in my hands and then spread it to her own, usually while leaning across Kate for a kiss. We worked all the way down Kate’s back, butt, legs, and spent time on her feet and toes.

“Time for you to wake up and roll over, Sleeping Beauty,” Bree said. Kate moaned and did as she was told. She had little creases on her face from where it was pressed into the face cradle.

If seeing and touching Kate’s backside was awesome, having her lie on her back and passively await our touch was unbelievable. Gravity pulled her breasts slightly to the side, flattening them a little, but Kate doesn’t sag much. She’s a little bigger than Bree, but not like Lissa.

We worked on her face and eased the creases out of it, then down her neck, careful not to put too much pressure on her throat. Bree taught me some new moves around Kate’s breasts, including the proper way to check for lumps on a woman. I’d have never thought of that. Usually when I’m handling Kate’s breasts, I have other things in mind.

I realized something else. Oily hands gliding all over Kate’s naked body, might be the most sensual experience I can think of, but I was no longer erect. Bree and I had stopped kissing when we got more oil somewhere along the line and I recognized the feeling as similar to what I felt when I dropped into my zone while painting. I was touching my girlfriend’s breasts, torso, legs, but it was truly non-sexual—like seeing shadows and planes while I’m painting. At one point my hand brushed across Kate’s mons and she whimpered a little, but Bree whispered, “Sensual,” and we continued in the zone down the front and inside of Kate’s thighs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.