Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty-two

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty-two - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

FRIDAY NIGHT, I snuggled up to Kate with just the two of us. She had her hand wrapped around my cock as I petted her breasts and put kisses all over her face and torso.

“You really love them, don’t you,” she asked.

“Who?”

“Damon and Drew,” she said. “You want children of your own.”

“Yeah. I love them. I’d love to have more of them. How about you?”

“Oh, I love the boys. But I’m not sure I want to have children of my own. It’s not that I don’t want them, but I’m so selfish. I don’t want to share with them.” We laughed and continued to make out.

“Well, you should go to sleep now,” she said. She abruptly let go of my cock and rolled away from me.

“Like this?” I said mournfully. “I thought we’d make love.”

“You have a tournament tomorrow, remember?” Kate said. “I was just filling in in the absence of your coach.”

“Oh shit,” I groaned.

“I love you, too.”


Fortunately, Bree took care of Brent and Franklin on Saturday, seeing that they got to their matches and guiding them flawlessly through a first place showing and a judgment that ruled them to officially be Division B players. Whitney played well, but lost in her third round and left immediately afterward, wishing us all good luck and Merry Christmas.

The elite men’s tournament featured just six men. That was the top limit for a round robin instead of single elimination. We started playing at eight a.m. and didn’t finish until eight p.m. There weren’t enough courts for us all to play at once and we had to be fit in between the other divisions as well. I had a couple of tight matches, including the dude that beat me up at Bellingham, but this time I turned the tables on him. At the end of the match, I was an exhausted victor.


The night shift at Tent City was brutal. I was so tired, I almost slept through time to get there. Kate had to practically drag me out of bed.

I checked in and flopped down in the chair and was asleep before Bree crawled into my lap. I almost didn’t notice when she got up, but when Sandra sat down on me, I was a bit surprised.

“Hey,” I said. “Long time, no see. Where’s your boyfriend?”

“He abandoned me. School’s out and he had a ride to Ellensburg.”

“Oh, I’m sorry. When are you heading back to ... uh... ?”

“Yakima,” she supplied. I really need to learn my Washington cities. “I’m going after our last final on the 16th. Wouldn’t you know I’ve got the last final. But I’m only going as far as Ellensburg that night. I’ve got to meet his family and then go home for Christmas. But you know what? We’ve got a Sunday to Sunday condo reservation in Idaho. Walt’s picking me up on Christmas morning and we’re going on a vacation. Just the two of us!” Sandra was excited and was wiggling on my lap.

“Wow! That’s great.”

“Yeah, but ... um ... Tony. Last chance.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’m definitely not going to be a virgin when I come home from Idaho. If you want me, you gotta take me now.” Well, that stunned me.

“Um ... I ... um ... didn’t know you were a virgin,” I stumbled. She kissed me. Not the old, Sandra-with-a-wide-open-mouth kiss, but a very sweet, lip to lip with just a touch of tongue kiss.

“Yeah. And I’m not really offering myself to you, much as I love you. Walt has been so nice and willing to take it slow and easy. And I can’t wait to give him everything,” Sandra said. “But I’ve been kind of afraid.”

“If there’s pain it only lasts for a couple of minutes. Then it’s fun, I promise,” I said.

“That’s not what I’m afraid of. You know, you sort of ... fixed my kissing. I was so backward and inexperienced that I thought I had it all figured out,” she said. “Walt still says ‘thank you, Tony,’ every time we have an especially good kiss.” We laughed. I’m glad the guy takes it in such good humor. “But what if I’m just as misguided in making love? What if I have the cunt equivalent of eating your face? Should you be teaching me something?”

“Oh, Sandra. This is your special time with Walt. Tell him. Ask him what he likes and wants, and tell him what you like and want,” I said. “The two of you are so good together; all you need to do is communicate. Exploring is at least half the fun.”

“What’s the other half?”

“Orgasms.” She hit me in the chest, but left her hand there as she cuddled with me.

“You’re really a great friend,” she whispered. “I love you for that.”

“It wouldn’t be the same without our friends,” I answered.


“Ames? This is like old home week!”

“Hey, Ames. Got room for a skinny dyke on your lap?”

“There’s always room for you,” I laughed. “Why aren’t you with Sonia and Thor?”

“They left without me. Said come down to LA as soon as I can.”

“Hey, you only have another week of school. You’ll be down there next weekend,” I encouraged her.

“I’m not going.”

“What? Why not Ames?”

“Practice. The teams are gearing up for the first bout in January and if I want to make the team, I need to be here to practice. It’s not a college sport. They could have waited a week,” she said.

“It will be okay, Amy. Really, it will.” I held my friend and comforted her. “You’ll see.”

“Forever the optimist, aren’t you Tony? I sure hope you’re right. When Sonia’s gone, I feel like a chunk has been taken right out of my heart.” She buried her face in my neck and I could feel the heat of tears.

“I feel the same way without Lissa and Melody here. I don’t know what I’d do if I wasn’t looking forward to being with them next Sunday.”

“You’d fuck Kate again,” Amy growled.

“Yes, I would,” I said. “And I’d still feel the hole where Lissa and Melody are missing. It’s just that way. I suppose if they really left us, Kate and I might still hold onto each other, but even together we only feel like we’re half there.”


“Grr rawr rawr,” said the Tiger as she climbed into my lap at four in the morning.

“How did you manage to get out of your cage?” I giggled to Wendy.

“I went back to the Honey Buckets and slipped under the canvas,” she answered, cuddling up with me in the chair. “You’re warm.”

“I’m always here for you,” I said.

“As long as I wait my turn,” she laughed quietly. “It will be over soon.”

“Wendy, I’d send them all away if you needed my warmth at night. You’d be the only one I cuddled with when I’m here,” I said.

“Thank you, Tony. Could I spend a couple of days at your place? I have to move out of my tent on New Year’s Eve, but I can’t move into a dorm until the third.”

“Of course you can. You know we’d like to rent you a room anyway.”

“I know, Tony. Thank you. Really. But look at me. I’ve done it. I stayed independent and I’m going to get a place of my own to move into. I really did it.”

“I’m so proud of you, Wendy,” I said. “All any of us want is for you to succeed. And for you to be our friend. And don’t forget there’s still a place for you with us.”

“Do friends get to cuddle?”

“Whenever they want.”


Kate and I were counting down the days. Kate’s last final was on Thursday morning and on Sunday, we’d catch our flight to join Melody and Lissa in Boston for a week before all six of us, the boys included, would fly to Nebraska to be with my family. We’d all get home in time to spend New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day with Kate’s family.

I asked Jack if he’d like me to take the boys for a couple of days, but since I’m taking them away for two weeks over the holiday, he declined the offer. He’d taken them to the aquarium on Sunday and they were looking forward to a return to the carousel on Saturday before we left.

Since I only had Doc’s Tuesday 2D final left, I spent a lot of time in the studio. The photographer would be in on Thursday to do the catalog pictures for our exhibition in February. Man, it was getting close. I was putting finishing touches on pieces when I realized that Rhapsody Suite was probably the least developed of all my works. Yet that was what inspired a showing. So much had changed in the past year.

I’d crated the picture of Ralph and the picture of Lissa as an old woman. It was a relief. Somehow, I was just a little afraid that someone would come in and see one of those pieces. I wasn’t ashamed of them, but I was a little uncomfortable having them about. I wondered if Picasso or Dali ever felt that way? Maybe there’s a hidden cache of Matisse paintings of dissections or lovers that he never showed anyone. The picture was of Ralph, dissected, laid bare. But when someone looked at the painting, it was me that was cut open—my heart exposed.

Anyway, I was feeling like a real artist, spending eight or ten hours a day in the studio and just getting lost in the painting. I did half a dozen variations on the Tent City painting, and two of them I developed into oils. One of them was a pretty big piece, just over a yard wide, and looked at the village as though the tent walls were translucent. You could see the people inside. I hoped people wouldn’t see it as invasive. The people I’d come to know in the city were in the picture, warts and all. There was one special spot where I’d painted Wendy.

It’s not like I’d actually been inside or looked inside the tents. I just imagined how I’d want it if I lived in one of those canvas homes when it was cold. It’s a sobering thought. Every tent, I discovered, had a different story, the characters living their real lives within its bounds.


I like to work on big canvases. Kate likes to work on a slightly smaller scale. Most of her pieces were little more than a foot wide and a foot and a half tall. But they were all close-ups. I don’t know where she spotted these things, but my favorite was a stack of poker chips on a table. There were eight red and one white sticking out in the middle. They were reflected in the table-top. She is such a stickler for details. You can see the grooves in the edge of each chip. I think she must have magnifying vision, or something. I could never see that kind of detail just by looking at a subject from a few feet away. It’s so cool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.