Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

MY LAST OFFICIAL CLASSES of the term at SCU were Friday. My anatomy exam was coming up on Monday and reading on Tuesday. Since I’d just met with Clarice at the studio yesterday, we didn’t get together on Friday. Instead I met Rio for a couple of hours before class and we read each other’s final papers. She was really good at this.

Lissa didn’t want to practice today because she wanted as much time with the boys as she could get before she took them back to Jack’s so she could get ready to leave. Bree agreed to meet me early for my sports therapy and massage. I was really getting to like my Fridays and knew I’d miss them when I took off for winter break. Once Bree had progressed in her techniques sufficiently to be comfortable, I’d quit wearing shorts during the massage, just like a regular client. We had a couple of laughing tangles as she was learning all the different draping protocols, but she didn’t see anything she hadn’t seen before.

She’d finished my back and I’d rolled over so she could work on my chest and abs. Then she moved down to work on my pelvis. She never touched me inappropriately—she was in training to become a licensed therapist and was rigidly following all the rules. She was working on the left side of my hipbone when I nearly jumped off the table.

“Ow!” I yelled. “What was that?”

“Oh ... um ... gluteus medius,” Bree answered. “You really get sore spots where I least expect them.”

“Yeah, I guess. I didn’t realize how sensitive that muscle is.”

“I think all these around the pelvis can be pretty touchy,” Bree answered. “I’ll work out the kink and try not to hurt too much.”

“Gee, thanks,” I said.

She went back to work, a little more gently this time, rocking back and forth on the muscles all along that side. As she pushed back and forth, the sheet shifted a little as well and rubbed against my cock. The stimulation caused an automatic response and before I realized what was happening, I was tenting the sheet. I tried to relax and not be self-conscious, but Bree just kept rocking in the same place, never moving her fingers away from the outside of my hip. The muscle there felt fine now and I couldn’t figure out why she was continuing to work it.

I cracked my eyes open just a little and looked up at her. Her attention was riveted on my cock. Bree was flushed and breathing shallowly as she continued to just keep up the rhythm on my hip. I knew I should stop her, but I didn’t want to embarrass either of us. It was all I could do to keep from groaning. I heard her take a deep shuddering breath and then she covered my chest with the part of the sheet she’d pulled aside, properly wrapped the lower part of the sheet beneath my leg and started working her way down my thigh to my knee. Having moved away from where the sheet was stimulating me, I eventually relaxed and things returned to normal. Neither of us said anything about it.


I picked up Kate and we headed home. We picked up Chinese carry-out for dinner and a few minutes after we got there, Lissa showed up. She’d told the boys she’d see them in a couple of weeks when Kate and I took them to Boston. I could tell she was a little down about leaving them, but her determination to join Melody was almost fevered.

That fever overwhelmed Kate and me as well. After we’d eaten, Lissa brought her bags out to the door and set them down. It was still four hours before we needed to go to the airport for her midnight flight. We were doing as much as we could to calm her down, but Lissa was just too excited. She jumped up from the sofa where the three of us were sitting and sipping one of my cranberry-and-ginger ale cocktails and ran into the bedroom. I looked at Kate and started to get up to follow.

“I think we’d better stay here,” Kate said, laying a hand on my shoulder. “She’ll tell us when she needs us. She’s just too excited to sit.”

“I guess you’re right,” I said. “I just don’t want her to think we’re not paying attention.”

“I know you’re paying attention, lovers,” Lissa said behind us. “And I need you now.”

We turned to look back and Lissa was standing in the doorway completely naked.

“Please help me,” she said.

That was all the invitation it took for us to be off the sofa and gathering Lissa into our arms, pressing our lips against hers and against every available inch of her skin. We moved back into the bedroom and by the time Lissa had flopped back onto the bed, Kate was naked and crawling over the top of her. I wasn’t far behind and the two of us proceeded to smother Lissa with kisses.

Lissa’s first orgasm was only a harbinger of things to come. Kate and I kept her on or over the edge for two hours. At last, I lay spooned behind Lissa in our favorite position with my cock buried in her. Lissa’s top leg was crooked so Kate had full access to both of us. We lay as still as possible as Kate licked us both to one last orgasm.

“Oh, my sweet lovers,” Lissa sighed, “please don’t forget how much I love you. We’ll be together again in two weeks. And then Melody and I will both be all over you. I miss you already.”

“It won’t be long, darling. Melody is going to be so surprised tomorrow morning,” Kate said.

“Do you think we should have told her in advance?” Lissa asked.

“You know how Melody loves surprises,” I said. “I’ll call her an hour before you land and ask her to go pick you up at the airport.”

“You’d better shower and dress now,” Kate said.

“No,” Lissa answered. We looked at her and she laughed. Kate’s and my expressions must have mirrored each other. “I’m dressing, but no shower. I’m taking the scent of our lovers to Melody. I’m not eating or drinking anything for the rest of the night so that my lips will still taste like you and my pussy will still be full of you. When Melody kisses me the first time, she’ll be kissing the two of you as well.”

Well, that’s a little kinky, I thought. But still, it was sweet and, knowing Melody, she would love it.


“Hi Tony! You’re up early,” Melody said into the phone. “Are our other lovers with you?”

“Hi sweetie,” I answered. “Kate’s with me. That’s what I wanted to talk to you about.”

“What is it, Tony? Is everything all right? Where’s Lissa?” She sounded near panic.

“Don’t worry, sweetheart. Everything is fine. We just need a little help from you for a surprise,” Kate said.

“Really? What’s going on?”

“Well,” I explained, “Lissa’s really been down. She misses you like crazy and we’ve been so busy with school that she’s been alone a lot. She’s just going crazy.”

“Oh, Tony, I miss her, too. I miss all of you. It’s so lonely here just sorting through boxes from the past twenty years,” Melody cried.

“I know, Meddy,” I said. “That’s why we think you could be such a help with our little surprise.”

“What do you want me to do? I’ll do anything. Anything!”

“Okay,” I said. “Do you have transportation?”

“Yes. I can take Dad’s car if I need to.”

“Then we need you to get in the car and drive to the airport so you can pick Lissa up at ten.”

There was a scream on the other end of the call that made both Kate and me jerk away from the phone. “Mom! Mom!” we heard Melody yelling. I could just imagine her jumping up and down with her feet running in place as fast as I can move on a court. “She’s coming! She’s coming!” Melody continued to squeal. In a minute she came back on the line. We were waiting patiently.

“When? What airline? How soon? When did you decide this? Oh, I’m so mad at you! I love you so much. You’re so wonderful!” It took a while before she gave us a chance to respond.

I told her about the arrangements, that Lissa’s plane was listed as on-time—we’d checked the website to be sure—and that it all came about rather suddenly and we wanted to surprise her.

“You guys! I love you so much. When I see you, I’m going to give you both such a licking ... you’re going to come for a week!”

“We are coming for a week as soon as the boys are out of school,” I laughed.

“We love you Melody,” Kate said.

“I love you, Kitten. I love you, Tony. I love my Liss and she’s coming to see me!” Melody screamed again.

“You’d better get ready and head out to the airport,” I said. “It wouldn’t do for Lissa to get there and not have you ready to meet her.”

“I’ll be there! You’d better believe I’ll be there!”


“It’s only six,” I said to Kate. “How would you feel about lazing around in bed all morning?”

“How would you feel about lazing around in bed all weekend?” she responded.

“I could be convinced pretty easily,” I said. “Except I’ve got my Tent City duty tonight and an anatomy study group tomorrow. I have to clear time on my Day-Timer for my girlfriend.”

“I’ll let you free for those two events, but no others, understand?” Kate asked. We snuggled back into bed and I held Kate’s luscious body next to mine. I was nearly asleep again when she spoke.

“Tony? It’s not fair for you to be here alone while Lissa and Melody are in Boston. Would you mind terribly if I stayed with you for the next couple of weeks?”

Would I mind? You’ve got to be kidding!


My phone buzzed us awake at a quarter till eight and two chattering girls shouted and giggled at us.

“She’s so pretty!” Lissa yelled. “She’s clean and fresh and sexy and funny and smart and I love her!”

“She smells so good!” Melody said. “I want to eat her all up.” Yeah, I knew Melody would love it.

“Are you two driving?” I asked.

“Melody’s driving, I’m holding the phone and trying to get into her pants.”

“Hey! You know the rule,” I said seriously. “No sex-play in the car. If you can’t wait, pull over.”

“But I’m horny,” Melody pled.

“Seriously, my loves. Concentrate on driving to a nice comfy bed.”

“Oh, we will, Tony. We were just teasing, but we understand how important it is,” Lissa said.

“Did you really not eat or drink anything all night?” Kate asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.