Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

One

Coming of Age Sex Story: One - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“HI, MOM. WE JUST GOT HOME.— It was great!— We sold tons. And Tony and Lissa won!”

There was a long pause as Melody listened. Lexi apparently had a lot to say. Lissa and Kate moved our luggage to the bedroom, but I thought it was best that someone stay beside Melody in case she needed a little moral support.

“Do you need me to come home? I could withdraw from classes, but this is the last week I can do it. I’m sure they’d understand.— You’re sure?”

I was worried about what we’d do if Melody left to help her mother take care of her father. Of course, we’d support her. At least there were four of us now and I wouldn’t be left alone if Lissa went to help her. How can you go from such a high in the morning to such a crash in the afternoon?

“He told you that?— Well, what is your opinion?— I don’t know yet. We’re going to talk to a lawyer.— I love you, too, Mom. Keep me up-to-date, okay? I don’t want to ... you know ... not be there.— ‘Bye.” The call was over.

Melody looked up at me. She hadn’t even sat down for the call, but had been pacing around the living room. She threw her phone on the sofa and pushed me over to my chair. As soon as I was settled, she crawled into my lap, buried her face in my neck and began to cry. It was quiet. Sometimes I think the angry, heartrending sobs of a broken heart are easier to deal with than the shaking child in my lap whose eyes would simply not stop weeping. I just held her and hugged her and let her cry, my own tears dampening her hair.

I’ve never had anyone close to me die—never prepared for it to happen. I wondered if maybe Harold’s original idea of not telling anyone was better. Would we be all out of tears when the time finally came to say goodbye?


The call kind of put a damper on things. We cuddled. We ate some dinner. We talked about everything that had occurred during the week, including Kate’s little escapade with the Tiger’s paw.

“I hope it was okay,” Kate said looking at us with a worried expression on her face. “We were both so ... and Lissa looked so hot on the court ... and that other woman kissed you all; it was on camera.”

“It’s okay,” we all said in one way or another. “We all love Wendy, too. We might not be ready to have sex with her, but as long as you weren’t exercising any undue influence on her, we’re okay.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” Kate said. “But it was just—”

“Kate, don’t say it,” I spoke. I might have said it more sharply than I meant to, but I couldn’t let her go on with that thought. “It’s never just sex. No matter what we intend, it’s always more.”

“I wasn’t going to say that!” Kate objected. “It was just that we’re friends. I care for her and she cares for me. We lived together for most of August. I could see that she was hurting then, but I couldn’t touch her. For lots of reasons. But it seemed so right to share that intimacy with each other. Then, when we were more relaxed, I took her home.”

“She didn’t spend the night?” Lissa asked.

“No. She needed to be back for class on Monday morning,” Kate answered.

“She didn’t drive over?” Melody asked.

“Um ... you guys, you have to respect what Wendy wants and not jump up to rescue her. She needs to do this on her own. She sold her car to pay for tuition.”

“Oh no! She loved that little car,” Melody squeaked.

“She wants to pull her life together and she has a plan to do it,” Kate said.

“You saw where she lives then? Is she safe?”

“Um ... she’ll have to tell you about where she lives. She made me promise not to say anything to you. But she’s confident that it’s the right move for her.”

We all tumbled into bed and there was a lot of rolling over each other as we settled in for good night kisses and cuddles. Before anyone could get too frisky, though, we were drifting off to sleep one by one.


I awoke in a familiar position. I opened my eyes and discovered we were all four spooned together. Kate was cuddled behind me. I was behind Lissa, and Lissa was behind Melody. It was the center contact that I was noticing. I shifted forward slightly and the tip of my cock touched Lissa’s warm opening. She turned her head to kiss me.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.