Odalisque - Cover

Odalisque

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Fourteen

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fourteen - Of course, there is pressure. Tony is in a new school-and his old one. New friends, new paintings, a new style, another racquetball competition. And the pressure of getting ready for their first show. He always seems to be half a step behind, but is determined to be more involved in life. That involvement places Tony at the heart of a tragedy lessened by his presence. Tony must find the heart and the discipline to be something he never imagined he could be. A true master.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   School   Sports   DomSub   Polygamy/Polyamory   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

THE WEEK FLEW BY. Before I knew it, I was parked in front of Tent City in the chair and Bree was curled up in my lap.

“Thank you for the massage yesterday,” I whispered. “That one was the best ever. Your technique has really progressed.”

“Why thank you,” she whispered back. “Part of my success is due to having a weekly massage dummy to practice on.”

“Who are you calling a dummy?” We giggled quietly together.

“Really, so far everything I know is from my physical therapy class. Next term I’m enrolling in the massage certification class in the Kinesiology Department. Fortunately, Human Physiology is part of the program, so we’ll still have that god-awful seven-thirty class together. First term Human Anatomy is a pre req.”

“So how many days a week are you going to need me to ... uh ... help with your homework?”

“Well, it seems that there is suddenly a line of volunteers to help me with my homework,” Bree laughed softly. “It sounds like I might even have a studio set up in your house temporarily. I’ve been in touch with the club, too, and I can do one massage after each team practice in one of their therapy rooms. And SCU will pay a modest stipend. I’ve been getting that for doing you since school started.”

“Oh, you’re doing me, now?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yeah, I do. And I really appreciate it, Bree.”

“Mmm. Someday you can pay me back in kind,” she mumbled. We let the conversation drift and eventually fell asleep.


“May I try again?” Whitney whispered.

“I guess it depends on what you want to try, Whitney,” I said. She was standing in front of the table, not even so bold as to have sat down.

“I’d like to try following the rules for a change,” she said.

I went over to the chair and sat down, holding my arms out to her. Whitney slipped off her shoes and curled up. For a girl who is so tall, she sure is flexible. And, as thin as she is, she didn’t feel boney. One of my favorite outfits for cuddling in is sweats, and apparently Whitney was of like mind. We pulled the blanket up and she settled down and laid her head on my shoulder.

“Thank you. I’m sorry I misbehaved last time. I’m a spoiled brat.”

“I don’t have enough information to make that judgment,” I said. “Tell me a little more about yourself.”

“Really? Um ... well, I’m a Louisiana girl from the Bayou. I’m the first in my family to go to college. In fact, there’s only two of us from my school who went to college out of sixty-five.”

“You’re graduating class only had sixty-five people in it?”

“Um ... my whole school only had sixty-five people in it. And that’s preschool through 12th grade.”

“Wow! You sound a lot like Kate. Only her little community home schooled everyone.”

“Really? I’d like to get to know her better. We used to be bigger, but the hurricanes drove a lot of people away.”

“Katrina?”

“Mmm. That, too. Katrina was first and got most of the press because it did so much damage to New Orleans. But our little Bayou is almost in Texas. Rita hit us hard and wasted everything in the West Louisiana Bayou. It was the most powerful Atlantic hurricane on record. We went from a community of 2,500 to under a thousand. Then when Ike came through four years later, we were in its way as it headed to Texas. There wasn’t much left. We are now less than 400 souls.”

“Well, it’s a major accomplishment to get into a school like this with such limited resources during high school.”

“I guess that’s why I’m spoiled,” Whitney sighed. “I’m pretty and smart and fast. Every teacher did his or her best to make me successful. I could just about have anything or anyone I wanted.”

“Pretty and smart and fast, huh? I guess that about sums it up.”

“You ain’t seen nothing. Come spring, I’m in serious training.”

“Serious training for what?”

“Track. I was the Louisiana State Champion in hundred- and three hundred-meter hurdles and hold the Louisiana High School record in women’s long jump at 6.01 meters,” she said frankly.

“Holy shit. You are pretty, smart, and fast.”

“And easy,” she whispered.

“Hmm?”

“There weren’t that many boys to choose from in high school and I was a bit precocious. I kind of chose whoever I wanted to sleep with and just did it. Male or female,” she whispered. “I just found out last week, that’s not how it works here, or with you and your lovers. I just figured if I wanted you I could have you. Or Lissa. She seriously revs my engines.”

“I know our arrangement could lead you to believe we’re pretty loose, but really, we’re very selective about what we do with whom. I’m sorry we misled you.”

“Enough about this depressing stuff. Just thank you for letting me stay with you a while tonight,” she whispered. “By the way, I’m in.” I’d heard that phrase before.

“In?” I asked.

“For the group pose that you’re going to paint after holiday break. And I’ve got an idea.”

We didn’t get any sleep in that two-hour stretch, but we managed to keep our voices down soft as she explained her art concept to me. Smart, pretty, and fast.


“Hey! I wasn’t expecting to see you here,” I said.

“Expecting Amy again?”

“Didn’t know what to expect, but I’m delighted.” I settled into the chair and Kate sat on my lap. She kissed me warmly and deeply. It was four o’clock in the morning and my cock was more than willing to come out to play. She wiggled a little, feeling the stiffness beneath her butt.

“We’re not supposed to make out,” she whispered. “Rules.”

“Even with my lovers?” I asked.

“Especially.”

She laid her on my shoulder and pulled my left hand to her waist. With a few adjustments, she soon had it under her sweatshirt and cupping her soft breast. I kissed the top of her head and squeezed gently, eliciting a murmured hum.

“Now we can just nap until it’s time to get up,” she said. I was happy.

When we got up, just before Eric arrived, Kate told me she was staying to go have brunch with Wendy. I warned her about the guys being touchy about us meeting her.

“Give my love to Wendy,” I said and headed home to my family.


The boys were going crazy already and Lissa was looking at me with bleary eyes.

“Help?” she said as I walked into the kitchen.

I kissed her soundly and held her before turning to get the boys’ breakfast on the table.

“Better?” I asked.

“Much. Coffee?”

“You mean you haven’t had a cup of coffee yet? Poor baby. Is that what you want or do you want to go crawl back in bed with our little Miss Sweet Cheeks for a while?”

“An hour? Then coffee?”

“You’ve got it lover. I’ll read to the boys for a while.”

Lissa retreated back to the bedroom and I gathered up the boys’ dishes. After they were in the dishwasher, we went to the living room and each boy brought half a dozen books with him.

“Wow! We’re really going to read a lot today, aren’t we?”

“We want to know which book Grandma Deb and Grandpa Saul should read to us when they get here. Do they read as good as Gramma Lexi does?” Damon asked.

“Well, you know what we say about things like that, remember?” I asked.

“It’s diff’rent,” Drew offered.

“That’s right. It’s not better or worse, it’s different. I’ll tell you a secret, though. Grandpa Saul won’t read to you,” I whispered. They boys looked brokenhearted.

“Why?” Damon asked. His opinion of a person’s humanity and worth was based on how many stories that person would read to him.

“Well, Grandpa Saul has something better. He’ll tell you a story.”

“Tell it? Without a book?”

“That’s right,” I said. “When I was your age, every night my daddy would come into my room to tuck me in and tell me a story.”

“What kind of story?” Drew asked. “Dragons?”

I don’t think Drew had ever actually read a story about a dragon, but he’d seen a kids’ movie and thought dragons were the be-all and end-all of fantasy creatures. I sort of had to agree.

“You never know,” I said. “A story from Grandpa Saul is special.”

“What about Grandma Deb?” Damon asked.

“Oh, she’ll read whole books to you,” I said. “She read all the Harry Potter books to me starting when I was just four years old. Even though I could read the last ones myself, she read them to me first. And I was a big boy in high school!”

“Wow!”

“I’ll bet she brings a book to read to you guys.” The boys were crazy excited to have my folks come for a visit. I sure hoped they wouldn’t turn all shy once my parents got here. Mom and Dad were looking forward to meeting Damon and Drew as much as they were looking forward to seeing the rest of us.

After we read and the boys settled down, I made coffee for Lissa and Melody and went in to wake them up. They looked so cute cuddled together. Lissa was spooned behind Mel and cupped her breast in one hand. I noticed slight movements, though and realized that Lissa was humping forward into Melody’s butt. Melody must have her hand back there, I thought. It made me smile. I supposed that I could have gotten behind Lissa and completed the chain, but with the boys up, someone had to be alert.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.