Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Twenty

Coming of Age Sex Story: Twenty - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

I WAS HAVING A WONDERFULLY delicious and naughty dream.

Bree and Allison followed me to the big bed after passing me around to be kissed soundly by an entire harem of beautiful girls. Hands were running all over my body and my cock was fully erect and ready to explode. My lips were being covered with kisses. Tongues played in my mouth and dared my tongue to chase them.

And then I felt lips on my erection. Lips and tongue and warm silky depths of her mouth taking me in. Bree and Allison faded away as I watched Kate with her bright hazel eyes looking up at me as she made love to my cock. I was near. I tried to warn her, but I wanted her so badly that...

Impending orgasm brought me out of sleep and I opened my eyes with a moan. The room was dark and silent save for the little slurping noises around my cock.

I jumped away in the bed, scrambling out of her hands, coming fully awake as I shouted out, “No! Can’t! Girlfriends ... Melody ... Lissa. Please stop!”

The bathroom door opened and in the light I saw Lissa rush into the room—coming toward the bed.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t know ... I didn’t mean...”

The covers were being pulled back as Lissa pulled me to her in a hug. Pulled me against her beautiful breasts that I’d just betrayed. Melody finally struggled out from under the covers at my waist looking at me with surprise and disappointment on her face.

“Was I that bad?”

“Melody! Oh my god. I thought...” I couldn’t go on. I just reached for her and pulled my two beautiful lovers into my arms. My lovers. Not Bree or Allison or Kate. My heart began to slow down but I was still having trouble catching my breath. “Oh god ... I thought it was...” I stopped, not wanting to say what I thought. “I was dreaming. I had a nightmare.”

The two girls petted and soothed me with words like ‘there there’ and ‘it’s okay.’ But I knew it wasn’t really okay. Yes, I’d been passed from girl to girl for a kissing contest and I was hyper-aroused when I went to bed, but I shouldn’t be fantasizing about other girls when I had the two most beautiful women I’d ever known hugging me from either side and sharing my bed every night.

“I sure didn’t think I’d give you a nightmare waking you up like that,” Melody pouted. “What was I? A giant anaconda swallowing your prick?”

“No, you were...” Maybe it was stupid of me. It was only a dream. But it had been so real that even with my arms around my girlfriends, I was still shaking. I softly kissed Lissa’s breast, against which my face was still cradled, and then squeezed Melody up toward me so I could kiss the top of her head. “I dreamed I was cheating on you,” I whispered.

Both my lovers pulled away from me and turned to stare me in the face. I’d done it. I was so ashamed.

“You were having a nightmare that you cheated on us in your dream?” Lissa asked. A smile played across both their faces as they looked at me and then at each other. “Oh, Tony. Is it any wonder that we love you so much? Only a man who loves us like you do would interrupt a blow job because he was dreaming it was someone else!” Both Melody and Lissa started giggling. It was obvious that they just didn’t understand.

“But it was so real. It wasn’t just that I was having a fantasy, I thought it was really happening.”

“Well, that’s because you were giving me a tonsillectomy with your cock,” Melody laughed. “That part was real. Now I want to know about the rest of this cheating dream. It wasn’t Bree, was it?” There was just a hint of menace in that question.

“No,” I answered quickly. “At least, not at the end. It started out with everyone. Do you two know what you did to me tonight? I just had eight mind-blowing kisses from eight incredibly beautiful women who were competing to see ... I don’t know ... it seemed like they were competing to be like you two. To be you.”

“Well, that was certainly the case with a couple of them,” Lissa agreed. “But it was all in good fun. We thought you’d get a charge out of it and then we’d come upstairs and benefit from how turned on you’d be.”

“Well, I guess you were right about that. If I hadn’t fallen asleep...”

“You should have seen how Allison watched Lissa kiss you,” Melody broke in. “That girl was definitely taking lessons.”

“I thought she’d join us at one point,” Lissa laughed. “I could feel her breath on the back of my shoulder. She was determined that she’d get you to say she was me.”

“She’s a quick study,” I snorted, finally beginning to relax. “For a while I was panicked that I’d just told someone else that I loved her and that you were the second kisser. Then I thought about how...” I wasn’t sure I wanted to go there, but I decided to plunge ahead. “ ... how Kate was imitating you on the daybed while I sketched.”

“That was incredible,” Melody said. “I’ve always liked Kate, but she seemed so distant from everyone here. She is seriously hot. I knew she was going to pull something.”

“Well, I thought maybe she was the one trying to imitate Lissa. Then when she really did kiss me...”

“Did you see the wet spot on her pajamas?” Lissa giggled. “That girl has a serious crush on you.”

“Huh?”

“All the girls down there are our friends,” Melody explained. “But there are really only two that I’d go any further with—Kate and Allison. Ever since Kate watched you paint, she’s been in awe of you.”

“And...” Lissa said, but halted. She glanced away with a little smile.

“Yeah,” Melody continued. “I saw that.”

“Saw what?” I asked.

“Saw Kate kiss Lissa goodnight when we came upstairs. We all had a little smooch-fest downstairs after Lissa and I finished our story, but most of them were just little cheek kisses or girl kisses. Kate’s kiss was serious.”

“Ahem,” Lissa cleared her throat and raised an eyebrow at Melody.

“Yeah. Both of us,” Melody said.

“Kate? Kissed both of you?”

“Oh yes,” Lissa breathed.

“It wasn’t inappropriate...”

“ ... but it held promise.”

“I think I’m getting hard again.”

“Want us to go get her?”

“I could just close my eyes.” That got me a little slap on the shoulder, but I was close to being smothered by kisses and Melody was leaving a trail of them down my chest on the way to resuming what I’d interrupted. By the time she had me fully in her mouth, I had my mouth full of a very juicy Lissa.

Mmm. I guess girls have fantasies, too.


We slept in Sunday morning. When I woke up, I was snuggled between my lovers and wouldn’t have moved if it weren’t for my full bladder. It had been a highly charged night filled with doubts and unusual stimuli, but in the light of morning I could see that I had exactly what I wanted lying next to me. I wormed my way out of bed. Watching Lissa and Melody was like watching the wake behind a passing ship. They just flowed toward each other into the space I’d vacated. In a second, you couldn’t tell I’d ever been in the bed as they were wrapped in each other’s arms, still sound asleep. I was so much in love it hurt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.