Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Fourteen

Coming of Age Sex Story: Fourteen - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

I WOKE UP sometime in the middle of the night. Maybe ‘woke up’ is too strong a term. I floated up out of sleep far enough to be cognizant of my erection pressed between Lissa’s thighs from behind. She floated with me and shifted just enough to guide me into her. For a long time, we drifted in and out of sleep as we made tiny movements, never sure if we were dreaming or awake. A feeling of deep contentment washed over me as I pressed my face against her shoulder and felt her nipple harden against one hand and Melody’s against the other. I’m pretty sure I came, but I sank back down into my dreams, still intimately connected with my lover.

When the alarm rang, my eyes snapped open. Melody was closest to the alarm and fumbled with it. My cock was still nestled up between Lissa’s nether lips.

“Mmmm,” Lissa moaned, wiggling her hips into my stomach. “What a nice way to wake up ... and to sleep.” Melody, having succeeded in silencing the alarm rolled back toward us.

“Lissa sandwich,” she said. She kissed our lover, her hands flitting over both of us. “Oooo. What’s this down here?” Her exploring hand found where we were still semi-connected.

“Just leftovers,” I said. “I had this most amazing dream and then I woke up to a dream come true.”

“Mmm. Let’s go back to sleep and all dream it together,” Lissa moaned.

“Do we have to go to class today? I’m still exhausted.” Melody stretched and sat up. Seeing those beautiful shoulders rise and the line of her arm flowing into her outthrust breasts as she stretched caused a twitch in my cock, but I knew it was just a salute. I reluctantly pulled away from Lissa and sat up. She moaned as she rolled to her back and put an arm around each of us.

“You might get away with cutting, but I’ve got to stay awake during Art History this morning. And I need to talk to Ms. Brock this afternoon about all the Concepts classes I’ve missed. She was a little sarcastic Monday about how pleased she was to see me in class.”

“And I have to visit the Rosewood store this morning,” Lissa said. “We’re looking at a new line and I want to go over how the merchandise will fit into our display space.”

“Fun! I want to do that,” Melody said. She leaned in to kiss each of us. “Do I smell bacon?”

“Mmm. Your mother, unless the boys are cooking,” I said. “She must have beaten us to the kitchen this morning.” Melody’s mood soured a little. We took our turns in the bathroom and wandered out toward the kitchen together. Lexi entertained the boys at the breakfast bar while she cooked at the stove. We all paused to listen. Melody stiffened a little, but Lissa and I hugged her between us. I could feel some of the tension drain out of her.

“My mommy is the best mommy in the whole world,” Damon affirmed.

“Really? Who says?” Lexi asked.

“My daddy says so.” Lissa was a little startled at that and began to move into the room. I held her back to listen some more.

“Do you know what I think?” Lexi asked. “I think your mommy and daddy have the best boys in the world. Do you want another pancake?”

“Mickey Mouse!” Drew shouted, holding out his plate. We took that as our cue to enter the kitchen.

“Mommy!” the boys called when they saw us. “We didn’t wake you up.” They were still in their pajamas and had syrup all over their faces.

“No honey, you didn’t wake us up. Are you having fun with Mrs. Anderson?”

“Mickey Mouse!” Drew affirmed again.

“Mom, are you making Mickey Mouse pancakes? Can we have some?”

“Of course, dear. Lissa, I hope you don’t mind that I commandeered the kitchen. When the boys came out, I thought making them breakfast would keep them from disturbing you too early. There’s fresh coffee.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.