Rhapsody Suite - Cover

Rhapsody Suite

Copyright© 2020 by aroslav

Eleven

Coming of Age Sex Story: Eleven - Second volume of Model Student. Tony competes in the Intercollegiate Racquetball tournament and is welcomed back by the athletes at PCAD and SCU. A surprise after-party turns into a posing party and Tony paints a dozen beautiful women for the PCAD Gala.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Petting  

I RECEIVED A BRONZE MEDAL at the awards ceremony Saturday afternoon and an official invitation to The Ektelon National Singles Competition. I had four weeks to heal, train, and pass all my classes.

There was a lot to do. I had final projects in three classes, exams in two. I would have my portfolio review to determine my overall progress for the year. I’d be working out every day. Sam and Lissa had already worked out a rehab schedule for my ankle. Not only did I have to recover, but I needed to maintain my strength and flexibility during the time I couldn’t be on the court. The week of finals, I’d be gone to Nationals, so I had to cram four weeks of work into three at school and take my exams the week before. It made me tired just to think about it.

Dad, Sam, and my little cheer squad stayed with me through the day and applauded loudly when I got my medal. Allison was on her way to the airport before I got a chance to thank her, but Bree said she had all of the contact information I would ever need. Sam, Bree, Lissa, and I all boarded the same flight home. I was going to curl up with Lissa and kiss all the way back, but Sam asked if I’d trade seats so they could have a coach’s conference. I ended up sitting with Bree. I braced for the interrogation.

“So, what’s with you and the Ice Queen?” Bree abruptly asked once the plane was off the ground.

“Huh?”

“Didn’t you know that’s her nickname on the circuit? Allison said she is absolutely cold to everyone. She never attends a party or social event, doesn’t accept any dates or invitations, and never says more than a half-dozen words to any competitor. But with you, she’s on fire. Anybody can see how she changes when you’re in the room. She went to dinner with us last night and was laughing and joking with our fathers. But she wasn’t flirting with them. She was flirting with you.”

“Lissa didn’t flirt with me at dinner.”

“I don’t think either of you were aware of it. You’re so natural together. You ate part of her burrito, for god’s sake.”

“I was hungry and she had more than she could eat.”

“I was sitting on the other side of you with more than half the food on my plate untouched. You didn’t try to eat any of it.”

“I’ve known Lissa a lot longer.”

“And a lot better, I think. You said you had a girlfriend back at school.”

“That’s right. See?”

“So, what’s she think of you and Lissa? Or do you keep it from her better than from everyone else?”

“We’re not keeping anything from anybody,” I lied unconvincingly.

“You forget that Friday night you had two naked girls making out on your bed like mad and you left to go sleep with your coach,” Bree said.

“How’d that go, by the way?” I asked. Maybe changing the subject would help.

“We got along fine, but if you’ve got visions of hot girl-on-girl action, forget it. I think she’d have gone along with it if I’d pushed and you were there, but the fire kind of died when you left the room.”

“Is that why you decided to go through my things and steal my drawings?”

“No. I’m really sorry about that. We didn’t think it would do any harm. Allison saw that you’d left your sketchbook and started telling me about the drawings you were doing. When she showed me the sketch you did of her, I was so jealous I almost bit her. But then I saw that it wasn’t just her. You made everyone you drew look good. That’s why we posted the pictures.”

“Well, no real harm done, I guess. I just like to draw.”

“I’ll bet you’ve drawn Lissa, too, haven’t you?” If only she knew! “Tony, I’m not blind and I won’t betray your secrets unless you are being a real jerk to someone I care about. I just want to know how it works—and if I stand a chance of being included.”

“Bree, we’ve only known each other for like five days. In that time, you held onto my arm like you were afraid I’d vanish, you showed up at my competition a thousand miles away, you got naked in my hotel room, and...”

“ ... and I washed your smelly jock strap.” All right. It was pretty ridiculous and we both started laughing so hard a flight attendant stopped to offer us a soft drink so we’d quiet down. “A little pushy, aren’t I?” she sighed. “Sorry.”

“I think we’ll be friends, Bree. But don’t push anything else. You don’t know how complicated life is for me and how moody I can get. Just understand that, even though I’m not ready to share everything about me with you, I’m not trying to hide things from anyone and I’m not going to be a jerk to someone you care about. If I’m lucky, I’m not going to be a jerk to anybody else—whether you care about them or not.”

“Okay. But I tell you what. I’m going to have a party in a couple of weeks and I want you to bring all your girlfriends with you.”

“Hmmm??”

“The whole posse. I’ll sort out who’s who on my own.”

“You’re incorrigible.”

“I hope that means irresistibly sweet and sexy.”


Lissa and I stepped out through the secure gate area to find our own little welcome home dance in progress. It consisted mostly—okay, entirely—of Melody bouncing up and down and squealing as she ran from one of us to the other and back. Finally, we were all three wrapped in a hug that was undoubtedly the focal point of the whole concourse. At least it was the focal point of the little redhead who was following behind us.

“Aren’t you glad to be home, too, Brianna?” I heard Sam’s voice and chuckle behind me. We all turned to see Bree just stopped behind us with her mouth hanging open. “I’ll just pick up my bag,” Sam continued, excusing himself.

“Bree, you remember my girlfriend, Melody, don’t you?” I introduced casually. Bree’s eyes shifted uncomfortably from Melody to Lissa and back.

“Oooo. I remember,” Melody squealed. “You’re the really friendly cheerleader from SCU. Welcome home!” Melody swept a surprised Bree into a hug and turned so she was facing me and I could hear her when she spoke softly in Bree’s ear. “You and I have to talk, girlfriend. There are rules around here.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Bree bluffed. “I just went down with my dad to watch the competition.” Melody flipped out her cell phone, held it close between the two of them and showed the phone to Bree. The redheaded cheerleader gasped and looked up at me. Her face was about the same color as her hair. “We’ll talk later this week, ‘kay?” Melody concluded.

Bree nodded her head and squeaked a barely audible, “Please?” It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what had just happened. Melody must have shown her the picture I sent on Friday night of Bree and Allison making out naked by my bed.

“It’s all right, honey,” Melody soothed. “Let’s just delete it together, right now. I just wanted you to know that Tony and I don’t keep anything from each other.” She tapped her screen and I saw Bree heave a sigh of relief. Melody quickly held her phone out at arm’s length and snapped a new picture of the two of them. “Look!” Melody showed me. “Don’t we look like besties already?”

“Come on, Brianna. Let’s go,” Sam said, returning with a duffle from baggage claim. Bree turned to go with her dad but then turned back to face us, smiling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.