The Bar - Cover

The Bar

by GinaB33

Copyright© 2020 by GinaB33

Erotica Sex Story: Teens take advantage of their parents both working at the bar they purchased.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

My brother, Greg and I were very young when our parents bought a small bar/private club south of Dallas. Since they both had to work there to make ends meet, Greg and I were mostly raised by various babysitters.

Dad would tend bar and Mom would wait tables. They didn’t tell anyone they were married. Dad made fair tips, but Mom made GREAT tips. I didn’t really know why until I was ten or eleven, but then it was blatantly obvious. She had an awesome body, and her sexy waitress uniforms really showed it off. Her hot pants were just that. They really showed off her toned legs and shapely butt. The tops left her flat belly bare and allowed her DD boobs to spill over the top.

When I was fourteen and well past the onset of puberty, my own boobs had started to develop. I was already a B cup, and I was hopeful they would continue to grow until they were as big as Mom’s. I always got a thrill out of Greg and his friends staring at them and trying to catch me naked.

That was also the year our parents stopped hiring babysitters. Of course, that meant we were pretty much on our own from around eleven a.m. until three a.m ... That summer, Greg and I started going in with them to help them clean the place before it opened. We’d put our bikes in the back of Dad’s truck. When it was time to open, Greg and I would ride our bikes home.

Greg and I had always been fairly close, but we grew even closer when we were left alone so much. We had to learn to entertain ourselves. Of course, when we wanted different things; what TV shows to watch, what games to play and such, he would always win. If I put up too much fuss, he’d wrestle me down and tickle me until I cried uncle.


One day, while we were loading our bikes into Dad’s truck, Greg tossed his backpack in with the bikes. He didn’t protest when I picked it up. It felt empty, so I peeked inside. Sure enough, it was empty. When I showed him a questioning look, he just grinned and shrugged. He did however, put his finger to his lips, letting me know not to mention it to our parents.

I didn’t find out the deal until we got home. Greg reached into his backpack and pulled out a huge full bottle of Vodka. My mouth dropped open. I couldn’t believe he’d actually stolen a bottle from the bar.

“We’d better have something to eat before we try it.” He told me.

So, we made ourselves sliced turkey sandwiches and munched on chips.

When we were finished eating, I watched him put some ice in a large plastic cup and fill it half way with Vodka. Next, he got the OJ from the fridge and filled the cup the rest of the way up. After stirring it, he took a tentative sip. That caused him to gag and cough, so he poured a little into an empty cup and topped the first one off with more OJ. He had to repeat that two more times before he had it diluted enough to take a sip without coughing.

“I want to try it.” I told him.

“Are you sure?”

I only nodded, so he handed me the cup and watched me take a small sip. It burned enough to take my breath away, but I wasn’t about to let Greg know it. We passed the cup back and forth until it was empty. By that time, it really wasn’t burning my tongue and throat anymore.

My brother poured the contents of the overflow cup into the ice and added more OJ. And then he tasted it and nodded his approval as he passed it to me. By the time we finished that cup, I was feeling a little giddy and my extremities were tingling. I loved that feeling.

“You want to go for a swim?”

“Sure” I said with a silly giggle.

Greg took the bottle to his room to hide it, and I headed to my room to change into my swimsuit.

I was already naked before I realized I hadn’t closed my bedroom door. It was too late. Greg was leaning against the door facing watching me. He had a wide grin on his face. I only had two options. I could walk over to him and close my door, but that would mean giving him a close up look. I opted to turn my back to him while I was putting on my bikini.

Actually, I wasn’t mad at him. The whole thing made my pussy wet. When I finally turned around, I showed him scolding look, “Get an eyeful?” I asked as I pushed past him.

He chuckled, “Nice tits, sis.”

I was already down the hall pulling a towel from the closet so I didn’t respond. I was in the pool when he came out with a towel draped over his shoulder. I let a giggle escape when I realized he was using the end of the towel to hide his crotch.

When he was in the water and on the other side of the pool, he said, “I’m serious, Sis, you’re body is smoking hot. When school starts again, the boys are going to be all over you.”

“Thanks, but you’ve seen me in this bikini enough you should have already known that.” In truth, it wasn’t exactly a string bikini, but it was the smallest one Mom would buy me.

Greg was slowly making his way over to me, “It covers up enough to keep a guy guessing. It was hard to tell whether it’s padded to make your tits look bigger. Now I know it’s not padded.”

“So now you know. I’m glad you finally got your curiosity satisfied.” The minute the words came out, I screamed at myself, you idiot. You just told him you’re glad he saw you naked. But then the wide grin on his face softened my attitude. I decided to tease him a little, “Why are boys so hung up on boobs anyway? They’re just boobs.”

He shrugged, “I guess because girls go to so much trouble to hide them.”

His reasoning made me think, “That’s drilled into us by our mothers. Just remember, you owe me.”

He laughed, “Oh? What do I owe you?”

“I should get to see you naked.” I said, staring right at him.

“Hey, I didn’t ask you to leave your door open.” He defended.

“Maybe not, but you sure took full advantage of it.”

He laughed again, “Would you expect me not to?”

I giggled, “No. You’ve been sneaking around trying to see me naked ever since I started getting boobs. So, are mine the first ones you’ve seen?”

“In person, yes.” He answered without hesitation.

I loved the way my body was tingling. I really wanted another drink. After thinking about it for a few seconds, I swam over to him and looked right into his eyes. In the sexiest voice I could manage, I said, “If you give me another drink, I might just forget to close my door again when we go inside to change.”

That caused him to raise his eyebrows, “Oh?” And he just stared at me. After maybe fifteen seconds, he asked, “Do you promise, and you won’t keep your back to me?”

I swam to the steps and walked out of the water. I could feel his eyes on me, so I waited until I was seated at the table under the umbrella to look at him. “I get the whole drink.”

“Deal.” He said as he climbed out of the pool and dried himself.

While he was in the house, I slipped my fingers under my bikini and rubbed my clit. I didn’t want him to catch me doing that, so I only rubbed myself for a few seconds. God, I was wet and horny. I wasn’t even thinking about him seeing me naked earlier, but rather the prospect of letting him see me again—this time on purpose.

When he came back, he had two cups. He handed me one and said, “Take it slow. I mixed it a little stronger.”

I immediately took a sip. It was a little stronger, but not so much that it caused me to gag or cough. “It’s perfect.” I told him. We sat there without talking for a few minutes, and then I had an idea. I wasn’t used to having the upper hand with him, so I asked, “So, after you see me naked again, are you going to jerk off?”

He spit drink all over his legs. It took him a while to regain his composure, “Well?” I pressed him.

“Probably.” He finally managed.

“How often do you do that?”

He looked at me and then away while he took another sip of his drink. And then he shrugged, “About as often as other guys, I guess. How often do you do it?”

“Probably more often than other girls my age, sometimes twice a day when I’m in a horny mood.”

“I probably average three or four times a day in the summer.” He admitted.

I giggled, “You’re a horny fucker, huh?”

That caused my brother to snap his head around to look at me. He wasn’t used to hearing such language from me.

I just grinned at him, “Yes, I said ‘fucker’. You and your friends say fuck all the time, so get over it.”

He was still staring right at me, “You’re drunk.”

I laughed for a long time and then told him, “You better hope I am. If I’m not, you damn sure won’t get the show you’re hoping for later.” Actually, I didn’t know what being drunk was supposed to feel like. I was still tingling all over, but I wasn’t slurring my words or having trouble walking. I was feeling really bold though.

“Would you like an even better deal?”

“What do you have in mind?” He asked, sounding interested.

I took another sip of my drink, “What will it take for you to let me watch you jerk off?”

I had to giggle when I saw his reaction. His eyebrows went up and his jaw dropped. “Well?” I prodded him.

“Are you serious?”

“Very”

“Now I know you’re drunk.”

“I don’t think I’m drunk, but I am feeling really, really good.” I told him honestly.

He studied me closely, “If you’re serious, I want to think about it for a few minutes.”

“Take all the time you need.”

He sat his half-full cup on the table and headed for the pool. While his back was turned, I took a big drink out of his cup.

When he climbed back out of the pool and headed to me, I was surprised he wasn’t trying to hide the tent in his swimsuit. I didn’t have a frame of reference, but it looked pretty big to me. I giggled and pointed at his crotch, “I see you’ve been thinking about it.”

After taking a big sip of his drink, apparently not noticing I’d stolen some, he said, “We’ll go inside now. We’ll both get naked. I’ll watch you get yourself off, then I’ll jerk off.”

Actually, his deal didn’t surprise me. Nor did it displease me. I’d been thinking too, so I decided to up the ante, “Okay, but I get to watch you twice. We’ll stay naked until you’re ready again. During that time, you can touch my boobs and I can touch your dick. Deal?”

He thought for a minute, “Yes, but I get to watch you twice too.”

“Deal” I said with a giggle. I thought it was a win, win for both of us. He’d get to see me get myself off twice and touch my boobs. I’d get to watch him jerk off twice and touch his dick. “Just give me a few minutes to finish my drink.”

“You’re just stalling.” He said accusingly.

I showed him a daring look, “Oh? You really think that’s what I’m doing?”

“Yep”

I sat my cup down and leaned forward in my chair, looking him right in the eyes the whole time. And then I reached back and unclasped my bikini top and tossed it at him. “You still think I’m just stalling.”

He chuckled, “I guess not.”


The whole time we were sitting there, he was blatantly staring at my boobs. I was so horny, I couldn’t wait any longer. I gulped down the rest of my drink and told him, “I’m ready if you are.”

My legs were a little wobbly during the walk to my room, but not terribly so. When I got to my bed, I immediately removed my bikini bottoms and lay back, pulling my knees up and spreading them. When I looked over at my brother, he was just standing there. “You’re not naked yet.” I said as I slid one hand down to my pussy and began tweaking my nipples with the other.

Greg quickly removed his swimsuit and walk to the foot of the bed where he had a better view. My eyes were glued to his bobbing dick. It was beautiful.

While my brother was watching my hand rubbing my pussy and my fingers dipping inside it, I was staring straight at his hard dick. I knew it wasn’t going to take me long, and sure enough, two minutes in, I had a nice orgasm. It wasn’t mind blowing, but it was enough to have me bucking my hips and moaning. I don’t think my brother was disappointed.

When I got my breathing under control, I sat up and said, “Your turn.”

“Where do you want me to do it? I don’t want to make a huge mess on your carpet.”

“Oh? It will be a big mess?”

He chuckled, “Yes, I cum a lot. I usually catch it with tissues, but you wouldn’t be able to see it.”

Without really thinking about it, I said “Just stand over here in front of me. You can shoot it on me. If some gets on the carpet, I’ll clean it up.”

“It’s not going to take me long.” He warned me. “Next time it will take longer.”

When he stepped up in front of me, I got a really good look at his hard dick. I loved the way it looked. It was all I could do to resist reaching out and touching it. When he put his hand around it and started stroking, I couldn’t resist putting my hand between my legs and working myself up again. He was staring at my boobs, so I’m not sure he even noticed.

It was only about a minute and a half when he said, “I’m getting close.”

And then a few seconds later, his white goo began flying out of the end of his dick and splatting onto my boobs. He just kept cumming and cumming until my boobs, belly and legs were almost totally covered. That was one of the most awesome sights I’d ever seen. “Wow! Holy shit that was incredible.”

“I’ll get you a washcloth and turn on the shower.”

I used the warm washcloth he brought me to clean up just enough to insure his cum wouldn’t drip off me and onto the carpet. I was a gooey mess, but I loved the feeling. It made me feel deliciously naughty.


When I got out of the shower, my brother was right there to watch me dry off. “I need to pee.” I told him.

“So pee. I’m not stopping you.” He said with an ear to ear grin.

I wasn’t about to let him make me back down so I lifted the lid on the toilet and sat down. I really needed to go, so it didn’t take me long to start peeing. In defiance, I actually spread my legs so he’d have a somewhat better view.

After cleaning myself and washing my hands, I started to walk past him. Greg had other ideas. He put out his hands and grabbed both of my boobs. He was a little rough, so I said, “Hey, they aren’t made of steel. Take it easy on them.” He immediately eased up his grip, so I reached between us and grabbed his semi hard dick. I loved the way it felt. I could actually feel it growing in my hand. And I loved the way his hands felt on my boobs. “How long before you’re going to be ready to jerk off again?”

“It’s really sensitive right now. Best if we wait about an hour. How long for you?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.