Thicker Than Normal - Cover

Thicker Than Normal

by raltsn

Copyright© 2020 by raltsn

Fantasy Sex Story: I was waiting for my wife to finish talking to her co-workers when one of them bends over the desk. Just a quick story/fantasy

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   .

This story popped into my head as I was sitting in my wife’s office waiting for her and her employees to finish talking so we could leave. I pretty much had this exact fantasy as I sat and watched them. Although I’m pretty sure it was more fun in my head then I was able to write down. It’s a quick flash story, with no backstory. I’ll leave it to your imagination on how this actually would happen :)


It was Tuesday afternoon at 5:05pm. I knew this because I looked at my watch for the umpteenth time as my wife and her two employees continued to chat about work stuff. My wife had a small insurance company with a couple of office assistants and an “intern” who handled filing and small, menial tasks.

She had been out of the office for a bit so I guess they had some catching up to do. I was sitting in one of the generic lobby chairs watching them on and off, catching bits and pieces of the conversation. Actually, I was watching her Office Manager, Amy, as she was an attractive woman.

Amy was in her late 20’s and a personal friend of my wife’s. She had hired her to work in the office but then promoted her to Office Manager when the previous one left. Today she was wearing a tight, form fitting grey skirt that ended just below the knees, with a low cut blouse that showed plenty of her ample cleavage.

I often found myself involuntarily staring at her chest when talking to her during the course of the day. She was probably about 20lbs overweight, mostly in her ass and thighs which was even more enticing to an ass and leg man like myself.

Helen, my wife, turned to talk to her other office assistant, Linda, when Amy turned to me and winked and walked a couple of feet over to her desk. I watched with a bit of confusion as she bent over the desk and wiggled her ass seductively at me. I’m pretty sure my mouth hit the floor. Even more surprising to me was that Helen and Linda continued to chat as if nothing happened.

Amy stood up and unbuttoned her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She was wearing a pink, frilly thong which was obvious when she bent back over the desk and wiggled her ass at me again. She turned to look at me and crooked her finger to tell me to come over. Without even thinking (or even realizing I did) I stood up and quickly strode over to her desk and grabbed her hips and pulled her chunky ass back into my crotch. I heard her go “Mmmmmm” as she ground her ass back into me.

Before I even knew it, I had unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants and boxers in one movement. My rock hard cock sprung forward and landed in the crack of her ass.

“Holy fucking shit” I thought to myself as I looked at my cock which had to be at least 8+ inches and as thick as a can of Coke. My cock was normally about 6.5” and a bit thicker than normal. I wrapped my hand around it while I wondered what the actual fuck had happened and what was going on when I felt Amy reach around and grab it. That brought me back to the present as I ran my finger down Amy’s crack and down to her pussy which I could feel was already sopping wet through whatever fabric there was covering her mound.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.