Dinner With Gina Ao - Cover

Dinner With Gina Ao

by Harry Bolo

Copyright© 2020 by Harry Bolo

Erotica Sex Story: Invited to dinner with a difference. You select your host and will not see food normally after reading. The sauce is super special...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Gay   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Exhibitionism   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Small Breasts   .

I went out with my friend Paul to a new restaurant locally. I was celebrating my 22nd birthday. What we were not aware of was the ‘restaurant’ had an interesting policy.

As we entered the restaurant there were around 10 waiters/waitress and you had the choice of who was to serve you. I chose a young lady, dressed in black with white frilly blouse. Her hair was ginger red cut short in a bob fashion. (I think that is what it is called). The body was slim, small boobs I’ll say 32b, 18 waist, 26 hips and long slim dancer legs. We were introduced my girl was Gina. I mentioned “God’s gracious gift. A lovely name.” Gina smiled at me. She only looked around 17 years old but I was informed she was 20 years old and I could ask for proof if needed. No I was happy with my choice. My friend Paul asked for a gay maid. Three stepped forward indication they were gay. He chose one. I did not look at him. They escorted us to a table.

The maids took our order and soon came back with our drink. Gina sipped my drink then kissed me transferring the drink into my mouth. Paul’s boy did the same to him. I asked Gina, “I am new here what are the conditions?”

Gina smiled “I am totally available to you for the night, with the exceptions of body marking or burning, you can do anything to me. Fuck me, eat me, bite me, I am yours tonight. Would you like me to help you sir?”

Smiling I replied “yes.” She held my hand under her maid skirt and sat her hot pussy onto my fingers.

“Almost, yes.” She said and came on my fingers. I felt the juices rolling down my hand and along her legs. Pulling my hand out she licked the fingers then kissed me, letting me taste her juices. They were heavenly. “That is just the start, thank you for letting me come. Some members tell me I have to wait until they are ready. Seeing you tonight and your selection of me was very pleasing.” A buzz sounded on her belt. “Your entree is ready sir, I will collect.” As she walked away I could see the juices down the inside of her legs. I was hard.

Paul was sucking his male maid cock and enjoying himself.

Gina returned with my entree of 6 peeled king size prawns and a selection of sauces. I asked “Another sauce available?” She lifted the front of her maid dress and opened her legs. Her split was beautiful with a thin red hair line to show she was a true red head. I pushed the body of the prawn deeply inside her pussy making sure my fingers entered. Slowly removing it, I took a bite of the juicy prawn. The best tasting prawns I have ever had. Paul look at me and smiled. It took me about 10 minutes to eat the six prawns.

On the final one Gina asked “May I come sir?”

I pushed it deeper into her and whispered “Yes. Loudly.” She did and loud. I eat the dripping prawn smiling with everyone watching us. I smiled at her. “Excellent service maid.” She smiled with deep pleasure in her eyes.

The belt buzzed again. This time the next entree was spring rolls. I smiled at her and hitched her maid dress up over her belt so I could see the view of her sexy pussy. One man came over and asked “May I fuck it?” I replied “No.” he walked away not happy. Gina smiled “Not the sharing type?”

I smiled “No I just want your juices with my dinner not his.” Gina bent forward and whispered “Many thanks he is not a nice person, we all try and avoid him.” “Thanks.” I replied.

Gina collect a spring roll and placed it almost into her pussy, looking at me, I nodded. She pushed it fully inside then feed me, dipping it in each time. Again the best food ever.

The next course consisted of mushroom soup. With 4 spoons. Gina placed the spoon in her pussy and collected some soup and spoon fed me. It was heavenly. As one spoon came out another went in and it continued until the soup was finished. I did collect another few spoonfuls of her juicy juices. The meal had three bread buns.

I asked “Gina can you butter the buns with your sexy boobs please.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.