September With Luann - a Musketeer Story - Cover

September With Luann - a Musketeer Story

by Danny January

Copyright© 2020 by Danny January

Erotica Sex Story: After "Beach House - A Week with the Musketeers" Michael spends August with Fallon and now September with LuAnn. This chronicles the second full month with one of the Musketeers. An understanding of the characters in those two stories is essential. Additional notes in my blog, Sept with LuAnn will help you enjoy the story. The story is listed as complete, however A Month with Tina will follow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   .

The First Week of September

I’d gone to bed early the night before but I hadn’t slept well. A month before, I had agreed to date each of the Musketeers individually and exclusively for one month and it was LuAnn’s month. I would have been looking forward to it if I hadn’t been looking back on my month with Fallon. I did not look forward to the next month, essentially avoiding Fallon. It ripped at my core. But I wanted to give LuAnn every opportunity.

I tried to focus so much on LuAnn that there would be no room in my head for Fallon. LuAnn was incredibly beautiful, with her soft, light brown hair, deep brown eyes, and bee stung lips. She had a body to die for, perhaps the best I’d ever seen, at least in person. And she’d shown me some of it on my first date ever. There was a lot to think about with LuAnn but getting Fallon out of my mind was going to be next to impossible.

I showered and shaved and dressed in my typical cords and Hang Ten shirt. I had a new copy of Surfer Magazine that I rolled and stuffed in my back pocket and went downstairs. My mom was waiting in the kitchen.

“You ready,” she asked, and I knew exactly what she meant.

“As much as I could hope to be. I like LuAnn a lot.”

“But she’s not Fallon,” she finished.

“No. Mom, how do I keep from comparing her to Fallon? I know it’s not fair but I don’t know how I can do that.”

“When I first started dating your dad, I compared him to the best date I’d had. He suffered terribly from that comparison. Eventually, I got past the comparisons as your dad carved out his own spot. LuAnn might suffer from the comparison too. At first. And then she’ll carve out her own spot. I don’t think it’s wrong to note those things. But do not, and I repeat, do not share those comparisons with her. That would be unfair and it would turn it into a competition, something she probably already thinks it is. Don’t do that to her.”

“I think it might help that she was my first date ever.”

“Hers too, buddy. And, you’re the only date she’s ever had. You have a huge advantage in having been on a lot of dates with Fallon. Don’t push too hard too soon. Let her grow into it.”

“That makes sense. I bet I would have done that, too.”

“Be patient. Give her the same opportunity you gave Fallon and you’ll be fine. You don’t have to share everything that’s on your heart.”

“Thanks, mom. She’s really pretty. That helps.”

“She’s beautiful, Michael. Absolutely stunning. But she’s a lot more. You were surprised with Fallon. LuAnn has some surprises of her own.”

“Any hints?”

“Nope. She is beautiful, though, isn’t she?”

“I think I told Lisa that I know guys that would crawl a mile over broken glass to kiss her shadow.”

She laughed. “And you?”

“That’s the cool thing, Mom. I don’t have to. I’ll see you for dinner, or call if I get an invite there,” I said, kissed her on the cheek and left. My mom was totally cool and gave great advice.

I pulled into LuAnn’s driveway and bounded up the steps with more enthusiasm than I felt. Not surprisingly, her dad opened the door.

“You here to take Lu to school?” I nodded. “Is this going to be a regular thing?”

“I hope so, sir.” He seemed to be measuring me again. “I don’t plan on doing anything that would get me buried in your backyard.”

“Good to hear. I don’t even have a shotgun.” I knew he was kidding with me and I breathed an exaggerated sigh of relief. “I have a pistol,” he said and smiled. “She’s almost ready.”

LuAnn pulled the door open wider and ducked under her dad’s arm. Then turned and kissed him on the cheek.

“Are you going to be late for work every day this month, Dad? Or just this one?” she asked.

“I suppose that depends on how today goes,” he said, pointed a finger gun at me and shot. I grabbed my heart as though I’d been hit and he smiled. I think I had won the round.

We hopped in my truck and I started it up but didn’t put it in gear. I liked to get to school early but we had time.

“LuAnn, I ... I missed you,” I said, and meant it, but I think it fell a little flat.

“You had a great month with Fallon. It’s okay that you did. Really.”

“Thanks. I just ... well, thanks.” I looked her over. “Do you know what my mom said about you?”

“No. I probably should, but I have no idea. What did she say?”

“I told her you were beautiful and she said you were stunning. That might not be quite right.”

“No?” She seemed first pleased and then hurt.

“Nope. I think there’s a level past stunning. You are breathtaking, LuAnn. I’ll correct her when I get home.” She smiled and slid closer to me on the seat. “What’s your first class?”

“English. Then I have World History and then Spanish II. Then, lunch. After that, I have Math, Earth Science and Home Economics. What about you?”

“History, then American Lit, Trig, and Chemistry. Lunch, then Civics and Auto Shop.”

“I almost took Auto Shop.” I looked at her skeptically.

“You’re kidding, right?”

“No. Dad does car restorations and I’m always helping. I thought it would be cool.”

“LuAnn, they don’t have a pair of coveralls that would fit you. And even that wouldn’t stop every guy in the place from drooling over you.”

“Ha, ha,” she responded and then looked at my face. “You weren’t joking, were you?”

“No. Not even close to joking.”

“You’ve said I was pretty and I kind of think I am but then you said some stuff that’s just like ego boost stuff, right?”

“No, LuAnn. When I said you were breathtaking, that’s what I meant. You are beauty queen beautiful and that is not an exaggeration. Has no one ever told you that before?”

“Not like that. Wow.”

“Yeah. Wow. I don’t have to exaggerate.”

We pulled into parking. By the second month of school, kids that drove had sorted out the best places to park and I was pretty familiar with who was parked around me. We were surrounded with senior jocks’ cars and I knew most of them. I got out and walked around to let LuAnn out.

I opened the door and let her down and stayed close. This had worked before with Fallon. She would have to kiss me to move me, I thought. But she didn’t. She’s not Fallon, I reminded myself, and we started towards her locker. She took my hand in hers before we got far, and I smiled at that.

We got to her locker and it dawned on me that no one but the Musketeers and me knew that I would date Fallon for August, LuAnn for September and Tina for October. If Fallon went places without me, her friends might think I’d dumped her. I needed a remedy for that.

As LuAnn got her books out of her locker, I decided to try to get her help.

“LuAnn, for the last month, Fallon and I have gone a lot of places together but now I’m with you.” She nodded. “And a month from today, I’ll be with Tina.”

“Right. So...”

“So, a month from now, I don’t want everyone to suddenly think I dumped you.”

What I was saying dawned on her. “I hadn’t thought of that. But that’s what’s going to happen to Fallon, isn’t it?” I nodded. “And you don’t want Fallon or me to look like we got dumped.”

“Exactly. So, do I just let Fallon deal with it or help her? And you, a month from now.”

“Let me think about it. That’s really thoughtful. I have earlier lunch than you do so we don’t see each other.”

“I can be there when you get out. I’ll see you at the front of the Student Union as soon as I can. If you think of something you can tell me then.” She nodded, then gave me a little peck on the lips and a big smile and was gone.

When I got to third period Trig, I asked Tina the same question and she understood immediately.

“You want her to save face, is the bottom line, right?” I nodded. “But you don’t want to mislead anyone.” I nodded again. “And at the same time, you have this tiny little part of you that thinks that come November you might want to date Fallon instead of me.”

“Yeah. Just a tiny part,” I said. I was kidding but Tina wasn’t. Damn.

“Have her break up with you. Do it publicly. Same place you two always eat lunch. Don’t make a spectacle. Word will get out that it was her idea.”

I thought about it. It sounded reasonable. I nodded. After Chemistry, I raced to the Student Union to meet LuAnn and tell her what I was going to do. She thought it would work and that she could do it a month later. I also reminded her that I’d given her a hello kiss a month ago. She smiled and gave me permission to give Fallon a goodbye kiss.

I knew Fallon was going to the Union for lunch so I waited and LuAnn did too, risking being late for math. When Fallon got there, I told her my idea and LuAnn encouraged her. Fallon didn’t think she needed to save face but that was because she wasn’t self-conscious about that kind of thing. LuAnn left and Fallon and I walked to our normal spot together.

We had the table to ourselves for a minute before anyone joined us.

“I have permission to give you a hello kiss.”

“Like you gave LuAnn a month ago?”

“It was a little more than a hello kiss,” I said and she smiled.

“Can I take a rain check? If we’re about to break up, a kiss wouldn’t look right and I’ll probably need the hello kiss a lot more, say, a week from now.”

“I think LuAnn will be okay with that. She said I could. She didn’t say when.”

“Do you forgive me for yesterday? For not going out with you last night?”

“Nothing to forgive. It was actually pretty considerate. I do like how the three of you look out for each other.”

“Four. Don’t forget Lisa. This is hard.”

“No kidding,” I said. “I wish I’d never agreed to this. What a bonehead.”

“If you hadn’t, we wouldn’t have dated. You would have just dated Lu.”

“I hadn’t thought of that but you’re probably right.”

“The way I see it, I stole a month from Lu.”

“Really?” She nodded but her heart wasn’t in it. “I hope your friends get here soon so we can break up. This is driving me nuts.”

“You hurting?” she asked.

“I wish I could die. But I’m going to do my best to see that LuAnn never knows it.”

“Should I tell her?”

“Tell her what? That you and I both feel bad? Or that we’re going to run away together?”

“That she’s going to feel terrible on September thirtieth. But so, will you.”

“Not like this.”

“Don’t kid yourself. You’ll love LuAnn. You’ll hate Tina ... for a half a day. And then you’ll do your best for Tina. Here comes Jay and Annie. She’s got the biggest mouth in school. She’ll do. Where are you going to eat?”

I looked around and saw a bunch of water polo guys but they were all near Tina. It would do. “Other end of the dome.”

“I’ll be in the Student Union,” she said and then when Jay and Annie walked up, she looked from them back to me. “That’s it. We’re done. I’m not having any of that.”

“Fine with me,” I said and walked away. When I looked back, she and her friends were on their way to the Union.

I walked over to the other side of the dome. Tina saw me, stood and walked to intercept. I waited for her near an empty table.

“How are you doing, sport?”

“How do you think?”

“I can’t imagine. I’ve only had to get rid of assholes. Sorry.”

“Yeah. Fallon doesn’t qualify.”

“Nope. Not even close. No way around it.”

She put her hands on my shoulders and waited until I looked at her. I didn’t know what I was expecting but it was nothing but tenderness and empathy.

“You’re a good man, Michael. Fallon and I talked for three hours last night. She had nothing but good to say.”

“Is she okay? Did she seem alright to you?”

“No. Not even close. She’s probably going to try to sell the breakup story with her friends without doing your reputation any damage. We’ll talk and I’ll probably end up where I normally would for lunch tomorrow.”

“Where’s that?”

“With my best friend, of course. Inside or out here, one or the other. You and LuAnn going to be okay?”

“Yeah. It’s not like dating LuAnn for a month is some kind of hardship.”

“Good. Not dating Fallon is the hardship.” I nodded. “Enjoy September. It will be over before you know it.”

“And then...”

“And then, October.”

“You’re patient.”

“I’m thirty days patient. Did you give Fallon a hello kiss?”

“She took a rain check. Wants it in a week or two. I hope LuAnn is a good kisser.”

“Because Fallon got the hang of it.”

“And how.”

“Perhaps you need something to cleanse your palate.” I saw the look in her eye. She was ready to kiss me. Normally I would have welcomed it, but she saw it in my eye. “Perhaps not. Soon,” she said, gave me a peck on the cheek and walked back to her table.

Amazing how that little peck on the cheek seemed to set me straight. I sat down next to Randy and Moose.

“Hey, Amigo. Where’s Fallon? You two have a falling out,” he asked.

“Something like that. Long story. She’s amazing.”

“Is she back on the market,” Randy asked.

“Not a question I really want to answer,” I said. “She’ll have to do that.”

“Complicated?”

“More than you’ll ever know. More than you’ll ever know.” We ate lunch and talked about Newport Harbor’s returning team.

It was a good conversation but my heart wasn’t in it. I excused myself and walked over to the gym, through it and out to the pool. There was a class in the pool but it wasn’t really full. I walked over to coach Murphy and waited for him to take a break from talking to students in the pool.

“What’s up, Mike?”

“Coach, this is my lunch period, and I see your lanes aren’t that full.”

“And you want to put in some miles at lunch?” I nodded. “That would be great. Set an example for some of these lazy guys.”

“Thanks, coach. Maybe a lot, maybe a little. I just wanted to know if it was okay.”

“For this semester, yes. Can’t say about the next one until we get the numbers.”

“Probably just be for this month, coach.”

“I’m sure there’s a story there somewhere. Yup. This month is fine.” I thanked him and walked back toward the dome but the bell rang before I got there. I noticed Tina watching me return from the pool. She didn’t miss much.

My Civics class had just started the section on the legislative branch. I thumbed through it and could have taken the test that day. In Auto Shop, we started a section on carburetors. It was easy but still more challenging than Civics. We paired up and each pair had their own carburetor and a rebuild kit. We had clear plastic guide mats and instructions on the rebuild. Andy Miller and I started taking ours apart. It was really a one-man job so I let him tackle the tear down as I watched. We were at the last workbench in the row and when I looked out the window, I realized we were across from the Home Economics classroom. LuAnn would be there.

I moved around trying to see in. I spotted the teacher and started eliminating students from right to left. Too many brunettes, I thought. I tried to narrow the field by height but that was difficult, too. Class was almost over, and Andy was putting our stuff in the pan to store it for the next day. I spotted LuAnn as she was putting up something. She was on her toes, reaching for her shelf and I spotted her. She turned around. Definitely LuAnn but she didn’t see me.

When class was over, I beelined for her class and caught her just as she came out. She was happy to take my arm and get a ribbing from some of her friends. She obviously didn’t mind.

“Hey, you,” I said, cleverly starting a deep philosophical conversation.

“Hey, you,” she answered, taking it to an even deeper existential level. I could keep up.

“What’s on your agenda for this afternoon,” I asked.

“I got ahead on everything so I wouldn’t have anything to do this afternoon. How about you?”

“Trig, but it shouldn’t take long.”

“That’s good. Do you normally have little homework?”

“American Lit is the most time consuming but it’s mostly reading and I can do that when I want. Civics and History are really easy. I know most of it already. I do most of my Chemistry homework in class but it will take time when there’s a test coming up.”

“Do you get good grades?”

“Now that I don’t have to take Spanish. It was my only B last year.”

“You don’t hang out with the college prep crowd,” she said as a statement rather than a question.

“No. I don’t really identify with them. Maybe I should. I mostly hang out with swimmers or surfers. Not very mentally challenging but that’s what school is supposed to be for. I have to admit that it’s not. I have three classes that require any kind of focus. Trig, Chemistry and American Lit.”

“Mine aren’t very hard either. Geometry, maybe. Spanish. The rest are easy. But I don’t have any homework.”

“My folks know I’m taking you home from school. Other than that, I’m free.”

“Okay. Let’s go to my house and figure it out. I want to change anyway.”

We had arrived at my truck and I helped her in and went around to drive. I started it up, saw an empty spot in the line and shot toward the exit.

“I’m nervous,” LuAnn said.

“Why? Why would you be nervous?”

“You know. Because Fallon had such a great time and I know you did too. I don’t want to be a letdown.”

“I don’t think you have to worry about that.” But, truthfully, that’s exactly what I was expecting. We were about a mile from her house and I pulled into a Stater Brothers’ parking lot. “Look at me,” I said and she did. I took a deep breath. “You’re not Fallon. I don’t expect you to be. I don’t expect you to be anything like her. I don’t. I had a great month with Fallon. Probably better than you could ever imagine. But I’m looking forward to spending time with you now.”

“That sounds nice,” she said, but was unconvinced.

I wasn’t all that convinced either. There was one way to get things going. I killed the engine and turned to her. She wasn’t sure what to expect. I took her face in my hands and held it gently.

“You are so, so beautiful and I want to kiss you. Can I kiss you?”

She nodded so I did. I kissed her very softly, as though we hadn’t kissed before. Her lips were so full and soft. I pressed into them and we held that simple kiss for a minute and I broke the kiss.

“Your lips are amazing. I can’t just kiss them. I have to taste them,” I said, and leaned forward to kiss her again. This time I sucked her lower lip into my mouth and ran my tongue across it slowly, from one side to the other. She responded by touching her tongue to mine and it was electric. We pressed into a more serious kiss, our tongues meeting and tasting each other.

When we broke the kiss, my heart was racing. “Give me your hand,” I said and she did. “Take my pulse. Feel my heart,” I said as I put her hand to my neck.

She felt around until she got it. Her eyes got wide, and she brought my hand to her neck. Just as fast.

“I think my heart will go faster,” she said, and we leaned in to kiss again.

I checked her heart while she checked mine and we both started laughing.

“Still nervous,” I asked.

“No. That was crazy. Wow. I’m tingly.”

I knew what that meant.

“Good. I like that.” I started up the truck and drove her home. As I did, she slid close to me.

We got back to her house and she invited me in.

“Is your dad going to shoot me?”

She laughed. “No. I’m his only child and a daughter. He’s doing his best to protect his precious little girl. I think he goes on the road tomorrow so it would be good if you talked to him some. You don’t have to say a lot.”

We went in and she announced her arrival. Her mom hollered back from the kitchen.

“Where’s Dad?”

“Shop, where do you think,” she said as she stuck her head out. “Hi, Michael. Come on in.”

LuAnn grabbed my hand and led me through the kitchen into the garage. I saw a pair of legs sticking out from under an old sports car.

“Hi, Daddy,” LuAnn said. “Michael’s with me.”

“Hi Princess. Hand me a half inch box end, will you,” he asked.

LuAnn grabbed a wrench I was unfamiliar with from her dad’s tool box and passed it to him.

“Thank you. How was school?”

“Good. Same as usual. What are you working on?”

“Transmission. I thought I had it but it looks like I’m going to have to drop it again. Is that boy still here?”

“Yes. You know he is. Stop fooling,” she said and kicked his foot.

“Hey,” he responded and slid out from under the car.

“I have no idea what that car is but it sure looks cool,” I said.

“It should. It’s a 1956 Austin Healey 100. Needs a little TLC and will be as good as new. You know anything about cars?”

“I’m learning. I’m taking Auto Shop now and we just started rebuilding carburetors. I want to learn how to do maintenance myself so I don’t have to take it to a shop all the time. You have a better selection of tools than my auto shop does.”

“The right tool for the right job. Is that your 58 Fleetside short bed, or your dad’s?”

“It’s mine, sir. You recognized it.”

“Of course, I did. Looks pretty good on the outside. How’s it run?”

“It’s the only car I’ve ever owned so I don’t have a lot to compare it to but it seems fine to me.”

“That’s what counts. Lot of metal on that truck. Hang onto it. Going to be a classic one day. Like this,” he said, patting the Austin Healey. “When I get back, I can take a look under the hood, see if it needs anything.”

“That would be great. Is this fast?” I asked, patting the hood of the Austin Healey.

“No. Not really. But it sure looks good. And with it being so low to the ground and with the top down, it seems fast. Lu said you made some sort of arrangement with the other girls and you’re going to date each of them for a month. Is that right?”

“Yes sir.”

He stood up and looked hard at me. “You don’t look crazy. Looks can be deceiving, though.”

“Perhaps you could withhold judgment,” I said.

“Yes. That’s probably safe. If you’re not crazy now, you will be by the end of the month, anyway.”

“Daddy.”

“Treat her right and stay out of trouble and maybe I won’t have to shoot you.”

“I’ll do my best. I don’t really want to get shot. The last time I got shot it hurt pretty bad.”

He looked at me a moment and decided I was kidding and laughed. “Alright. No more shooting jokes,” he said.

“I’ll pretend you’ve already fired a warning shot.”

“Probably safest. I’ll probably work through dinner and eat late. I’m on the road tomorrow. Give your old man a hug,” he said to LuAnn.

“Can I ask what you do?” I said.

“Engineer.”

“Ah. And there’s a lot of travel with that?”

“Not a mechanical engineer, son. I drive trains.” He must have seen my eyes get wide. “They don’t drive themselves. “East coast round and south. Back on Monday.”

I shook his hand and told him I’d treat LuAnn right. He gave a firm handshake back, looked me in the eye and told me he was counting on it. I didn’t want to get run over by a train.

“C’mon,” LuAnn said, “Let me show you my workshop.” She grabbed my hand to drag me, I gave Mr. Lang a salute and he gave one back. Perhaps he’d warmed up to me. Perhaps not.

We passed through the kitchen, which smelled amazing, down the hall to LuAnn’s special place.

“Don’t overwhelm him, Lu,” her mom called out.

She opened the door and we stepped into a different universe. The first thing that struck me was the incredible organization. One entire wall was shelves filled with bolts of different material, from plain colors to patterns and polka dots. There were bins with fasteners and bins with thread and tools. Another wall contained magazines and patterns, and tools I’d never seen before and can’t describe. The double wide closet doors were open and the closet was full of clothes, arranged by color and style. She had two sewing machines. One was on a small table in the corner but the other was obviously at her workspace. It was near a large window that let in lots of light. There was an overhead light that she could pull down, as well. Next to it was what she called an adjustable dress form but it looked like a blue mannequin that was adjusted to LuAnn’s exact measurements, including height.

I walked over to the dress form. “You?” I asked.

“Me. Like my dress?” she asked pointing to what she was wearing. I nodded. “I made it. I buy underwear and coats. I make the rest. Most of it, at any rate.”

“You’re kidding. It looks like it came from a store. Like it was professionally made. I don’t know if that was an insult or a compliment. It’s supposed to be a compliment. It looks good, Lu. I’m really impressed. Tell me about it.”

She did. For the next hour or so, she explained her workshop and all its parts. My mom or sister didn’t sew. I’d seen my dad wrestle with trying to sew a button on his favorite shirt once but this was all new to me. She told me she mostly traded for fabric and patterns with members of a guild she belonged to. I was fascinated and surprised at myself for being so interested.

“That blue poplin dress shirt you wore the other day? It could be tapered. You’d look better in it. I could do that for you. Easy.” I looked confused. “It hung on you. You have a great body and you should show it off. If I tapered it, people could see that you have good shoulders and you’re still thin. Like this,” she said, pinching the fabric of my polo shirt so that it was snug on me.

I lifted my arms as she held my shirt and then dropped them around her as she straightened up.

“I’ve been going on, haven’t I.”

“A little. But it’s interesting. You have an amazing body, LuAnn. I’m glad you make clothes that show it off. Be a shame not to.” I slid my hands down her back and she reached around to hold me, high on my back.

About three inches shorter than me, she tucked her head into my shoulder and we enjoyed each other’s warmth for a moment. It’s exactly what I needed.

“You feel good, Lu. Really good.”

“You feel pretty good too. I like your muscles.” I flexed my back and shoulders. “Ooh. Yes. You have a nice body too.” She dropped her hands down and squeezed my butt. “Your cords hide this,” she said. “That’s okay. I know it’s here.”

“You like my butt. I don’t get it.”

“It’s not the butt so much. It’s the proportion. You have good shoulders. They’re wide because of all the swimming, I guess. But you also have a narrow waist and a muscular butt. You usually wear baggy cords or board shorts so you don’t show it off that much.” She reached up to squeeze my shoulders with one hand and my butt with the other.

“It’s nice to be appreciated. But I don’t want to just be some sex object,” I said.

“Really?”

“No. That was a total lie,” I said and we both laughed.

“So, what do guys like most? I mean, I think I know but I want to hear it from you.”

“Every guy is different. At least they talk like it. Some guys say they are ass men or leg men but I think most guys are boob men. It’s nice if a woman has it all, like you do.”

“Nice. But what are you?”

“I’m more of a face guy. I love your big brown eyes and your lips. You have the most kissable lips in the world.”

“Really? So, the red lipstick is a good thing?”

“Like a tapered shirt. You want to highlight your features, and the red lipstick you’re wearing does that.”

“Glad you like it. This is Cherry Red. I can tell that you like this the best. But you like the deep red I wore on our first date, too. It’s called Siren.”

“Siren is a good name for it since...” I started when the door opened and Mrs. Lang saw us hugging.

“Oops. Sorry,” she said. “Not used to this.” We eased away from each other a little and she just looked at us. “You two make a cute couple. I didn’t mean to, ah, interrupt. Oh, you look so cute. Are you staying for dinner, Michael? You’re welcome.”

I looked at LuAnn and she nodded. “I’d love to. Thank you for the invitation.”

“We’re having Beef Stroganoff. I hope that’s okay.”

“Definitely. I like it but never have it at home.”

“Wonderful. I’ll just let you two get back to...”

“I think we were just getting ready to smooch, mom. If that’s okay.”

Her mom blushed a little, smiled a lot and was gone, shutting the door quietly behind her.

“That was funny. Your mom was embarrassed but said we were cute.”

“We were getting ready to smooch, right.”

“Yes. I’d like to smear your lipstick a little.”

“Smear it a lot,” she said. “I’ve got more.”

We smooched. I was the only one she’d ever kissed and we hadn’t kissed that much. I’d had a month of serious experience learning with Fallon. What LuAnn lacked in technique, she made up for in tenderness. Her lips were so full and soft that the simplest kiss was a sensual experience. Fallon and I had discovered a continuum of kissing with a simple hello kiss on one end and a passionate hungry kiss on the other. Kissing LuAnn was different.

We touched lips gently and pulled away to see each other smile. She licked her lips and I eased in to kiss her gently again. We held contact a little longer and tilted our heads more for a better angle. We pulled back slowly and she was still smiling. I put my hands on her face and leaned closer to kiss again. This time, I focused on her upper lip. I ran my tongue across it and she moaned quietly as her hands came up to my arms and squeezed. We parted again and she smiled and immediately pulled me back for more. This time, I tasted her lower lip and I felt her hands slide behind me to hold my upper back. She felt for the strength in my upper back and squeezed. It felt good that she zeroed in on my strength.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.